AWH YEAH FIRST ASK
And I love writing jealousy things hehe
I hope they’re okay! Some were a bit hard to write for.
• • •
- What is THIS new feeling
- It happened when that guy™ put his arm around you
- He doesn’t really know how to handle it, so he just glares at him for a bit.
- Well, he doesn’t really mean to glare, it just happens.
- Eventually the guy bugs off, to Kiibo’s relief.
- Kiibo eventually tells you how he felt when that happened.
- You tell him you understand and that it’s natural!
- But he’s still embarrassed.
- He pulls you so fast towards him that the other guy couldn’t even lay a finger on you.
- Which, of course, is followed by a kiss.
- Maybe afterwards he gets you a dogtag necklace with your names on it, even if it’s a bit cliché.
- He won’t make you wear it if you don’t want to, though.
- Oh dear god.
- This kid is a maniac.
- As soon as he notices you with some other guy, he bolts straight towards you.
- He grabs your hands so fast you almost swore he dislocated your shoulders.
- “Hey, s/o! You still haven’t shown me that rash you got.”
- OUMA WHY
- The guy gets the message.
- As soon as the guy leaves, Ouma clings to you and DEMANDS lots of kisses!
- And hand holding.
- Maybe he should have an eye kept on that guy…
- Jealousy? How… Ungentlemanly.
- He keeps his composure, though.
- If he gets too uncomfortable with the other guy, he’ll simply ask if you and him can be excused.
- You already know what’s up, so you hold his hand and he leads the way.
- Eventually he explains how he felt, and you understand!
- He keeps cool as well.
- Still, he keeps an eye on the guy.
- When he starts getting too uncomfortable, he just stares.
- Eventually goes up to you and says you two need to get going.
- You understand, and depart from the guy.
- Though, he’s still salty and grabs your waist (if he can even reach it) before glaring at the guy just a bit before leaving.
- Probably mutters about how that guy’s a jerk on the way home.
- This guy doesn’t even really know what to do.
- Though, he’s probably the smartest.
- He joins the conversation!
- Probably even makes friends with the guy?
- Not the smartest?
- Ok Kaito wyd.
- This isn’t exactly as exciting as I thought it’d be.
- But he does keep hands on you a bit more often for good measure.
- Now Saihara IS the smartest.
- He just sits back and lets the guy talk to you.
- If the guy starts getting too touchy, he’ll probably just come up and hold your hand.
- That’s definitely not a recurring theme tf you talking about.
- He most definitely tells you how he feels though.
- You explain that you weren’t exactly comfortable with the other guy either.
- He’s glad to know that you’re both on the same page!
- And he lets you know that if you’re ever uncomfortable, you can text him and he’ll get you.
- He knows you’re beautiful!
- And with beauty comes admiration.
- So he already knows that lots of other men like to gawk at you.
- But… That doesn’t mean he’ll take kindly to it.
- Let’s be real, Shinguuji is intimidating on his own.
- So the guy is already bugging off as soon as he sees him approaching.
- Shinguuji surprised you a bit with a hug from behind!
- That guy is GONE.
- G O N E.
- He doesn’t even need to mention his jealousy.
- It won’t be a problem, unless there’s someone who isn’t scared off by his looks.
i was talking to my bio-dad last night and he brought up my cousin, who just got out of rehab (apparently he’d been drinking a fifth of whiskey a day for five years and no one knew), and ofc bio-dad did this whole “i just don’t understand how you can love alcohol more than your family” thing. so i was like, okay one, he went to rehab so he could try to recover and is now back home w/his family; two, it’s not abt him “loving” alcohol more than his family, bc addiction isn’t love, or isn’t the same kind of love; and three, why do we need to understand at all? why can’t we all just be supportive? it was such a perfect illustration of what i was writing abt the other day wrt empathy. the closest thing i’ve had to an addiction is my ED (which could elicit similar “how can you love starving more than [whatever]” comments), and i’ll never entirely get what my cousin is going through, but i don’t need to. this insistence on trying to empathize w/a situation we’ll never truly understand often leads to frustration which, in turn, makes us less compassionate; and i’d rather listen to and support my cousin than impress him w/my in-depth understanding of addiction.
Shiro wanted something big and Keith did not disappoint. Keith gave him the biggest sunflower he could find and Shiro died laughing. How can he possibly love this guy even more? So pure, too good for this world. ಥ_ಥ Redbubble
Back to working loosely haha I enjoy it far too much 8]
He didn’t know when she started sitting there, every morning at eight, with a cup of coffee in her hands. He only knew when he started remembering her.
Sometimes she was with someone–a friend, he hoped–but most times, she was alone, sitting contentedly with her beverage, enjoying her own company.
He never could quite muster up the courage to go up to her–what was he going to say? “Hey, I’ve been watching you drink coffee every morning as I walk to work, how’s it going?” Yeah, that’s not a bit creepy.
So one day, when it was down-pouring, and he went his way to work, believing fully that perhaps today, he might not get to see her, he was surprised to find he was wrong. There she was, wearing a bright red raincoat–but no umbrella.