- “Is there a weakness?” “Our plan.”
- It cracks me up so much when Kash uses a word like “phalanx” and the rest of VM just stares at him in awe. Who put these people in charge of multiple armies?
- ZAHRA INSIGHT CHECK AND SECRET ROLL AHHH
- Keyleth is just all kinds of adorkable in this episode and I love her.
- I love the mental picture of Allura just standing there awkwardly while everyone emphatically fails to introduce her.
- Vax talking about coming back to Keyleth’s home after all this is a big deal for a lot of reasons. Not least of which: his perception of the future as a character has always been very focused on how he’ll die (for his sister, avenging family). The one time he started planning ahead was when he was expressing an interest in learning more about the possibility of serving Sarenrae… and that effort got completely and totally twisted in the worst possible way. Ever since then, for him, the finish line is always just a few feet ahead, and he’s spent a lot of time preparing for that inevitable ending but can’t look beyond that; a lot of what could be construed as a drive for revenge or a certain mawkishness is sheer terror at the notion of hope, given what happened the last time he tried hope on for size. But here he is, at the worst possible time, starting (starting) to imagine a future with no set endpoint.
- VEX holy shit that was great. Percy’s a hopeless schemer, and it’s so entertaining to see him so completely and cheerfully knocked off-balance.
I am beyond interested in learning about your bodily insecurities. I think it's fascinating that so many people describe it as perfect and yet you see it so differently. If it's too personal to share, I completely understand, and if it's not, I'd love for you to speak your mind 😬.