- My headcanon is that Richie fucking loves dogs. Like L O V E S dogs
because he’s pretty much one himself what.Eddie, not so much.
- I mean, he doesn’t hate dogs. He’ll stroke Mike’s border collie, Molly, when she comes trotting over with her tail wagging, and he loves cute puppy videos as much as the next guy, but…doesn’t want to own one???
- Richie keeps badgering him about getting one after they move in together, and Eddie is finally like: “f i n e. A small one, Richie. Like, a chihuahua.”
- And this puts Richie over the edge
- “A CHIHUAHUA, Eddie? That’s not a dog, that’s a gremlin!”
- So they continue having this little spat for weeks until one day, Eddie comes home to find a fucking golden retriever sitting on the couch beside Richie, who is casually just reading a magazine.
- “What the fuck is that, Richie?”
- “This is a dog, Eds. I call her Cinnamon.” He doesn’t even look up from his article.
- Eddie isn’t even mad, he’s just…confused???
- “Where did you get it?”
- “Found her.”
- Eddie waits for further explanation, but nope that’s it. And he just lets out this long, dejected sigh, puts his shoes back on, and goes out to buy dog food.
- And that’s the story of how Eddie and Richie adopted their dog, Cinnamon. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.
Just came out of Ragnarok and holy fuck... That is the most Extra™ movie ever. Like, the Grand Master and his melting stick? AND VALKIRIE. I WANT HER. I NEED HER. I LOVE HER. I AM IN LOVE. I DO NOT KNOW WHO THAT LOKI GUY IS ANYMORE (i'm kidding. I love my mischief boy) BUT VALKIRIE. Do you know if Tessa Thompson is into girls? Because I'm feeling mighty gay for her. Also, Sad Hulk™ I wanna wrap him in a blanket and protect him,