I was tagged by the super fun @squaddreamcourt to talk about myself! This is a really fun one so I’m gonna tag some friends, too! @buggitybooks @cuddles-and-chocolate-cake @aelin @king-havilliard and all my other lovely friends!
1. Are you named after someone?
Not a real person. My mom named me after Sarah, Plain and Tall after she saw Glenn Close’s performance in the movie. It’s a book, too. My middle name is Noel after “The Firs Noel” so I like to say I’m named after a book and a song, which is ridiculously appropriate for me.
2. When was the last time you cried?
GUYS CALL THE NEWSPAPERS - Actually haven’t cried in like… three days? This is pretty much a record for me in the past two years. Hell yeah. Levelling up. Gettin’ turnt. Strong af.
3. Do you like your handwriting?
If I’m writing neatly I do!
4. What’s your favourite lunch meat?
I generally prefer turkey, but I also like ham!
5. Do you have kids?
My Ph.D is my currently my child.
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
I think so! I mean, we’d have a lot in common! ;-)
7. Do you use sarcasm?
I do! I have a really dry wit. My brother accuses me of having no sense of humor, but it’s just way more subtle than his is … which allows me to get in some serious zingers once in a while.
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
9. Would you bungee jump?
I don’t think I’d enjoy bungee jumping, but I’d go skydiving!
10. What is your favourite kind of cereal?
Basically any variant of Special K.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Most of the time I have to, but the exception would be my tennis shoes, which I never untie before kicking them off after I work out.
12. Do you think you’re a strong person?
I do. But it’s really only through God’s strength that I can pull it off. I tend to roll with the punches and adapt as the situation calls for it.
Also I can do 225 squats without stopping so that’s pretty strong. XD
13. What is your favourite ice cream?
Chocolate chip cookie dough!
14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
I’m not really sure. What they’re wearing, I guess? Or their hair.
15. What is your least favourite physical thing about yourself?
I still have body image issues even after my weight loss, so I’m struggling with hating the pouch around my stomach right now. Some days are better than others, but I’m seriously fighting hard against the negativity right now.
16. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing now?
I am still in my pajamas, so I’m not wearing pants (but my nightgown is blue). Also no shoes … but I’ll probably put on black ones later.
17. What are you listening to right now?
The Today Show because my brother wanted to turn it on this morning. :P
18. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Um, I’m not sure why but I think I’d be Grass Green. I tend to think of myself as more blue and I don’t wear green often, but when I think about my personality and I’ve asked other people, they all tend to answer with shades of green.
19. Favourite smell?
I like warm scents like vanilla, coffee, caramel, coconut, and so forth. I’m not a big floral person. Vanilla is definitely my favorite, though.
20. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
21. Favourite sport to watch?
I don’t really watch sports now, but I used to really enjoy watching hockey.
22. Hair colour?
Blonde (though I’ve had some people insist I have red in my hair and I get odly irritated by that).
23. Eye colour?
24. Do you wear contacts?
I do, but only a couple of days a week. I have to be in the right mood.
25. Favourite food to eat?
26. Scary movies or comedy?
I don’t really watch movies at all, but I guess I’d have to choose comedy.
27. Last movie you watched?
The new Power Rangers movie! It was awesome!
28. What colour shirt are you wearing?
Blue. If my nightgown counts as a shirt.
29. Summer or winter?
30. Hugs or kisses?
31. What book are you currently reading?
For school: The Romance of the Rose
For fun: Iron Cast by Destiny Soria
32.What do you miss right now?
Drive-through coffee shops
33. What is on your mouse pad?
I use a laptop, so no mousepad!
34. What is the last tv program you watched?
The Today Show
35. What is the best sound?
A violin played well
36. Rolling stones or the Beatles?
37. What is the furthest you’ve ever travelled?
38. Do you have a special talent?
I asked my brother and he said: “Overcomplicating things.”
But actually, I’m a pretty good shot with my bow and arrow.
39. Where were you born?
A tiny town in Western New York State. You’ve never heard of it. I promise.