Idk I’m in a really sentimental mood because I just had a moment with my family, but I need to say this.
You guys do so much stuff for me and it just makes me so happy. You always show support and love and happy thought, but I feel like I never send them back. I just… idk… you guys are too good for me.
This blog was started off out of stupidity, kind of. Well, the real reasoning was that I really wanted a tumblr blog and I was really obsessed with Teen Wolf. I still am. Anyways, I started this with really short really terrible imagines before I started really putting my time and heart into it, and I couldn’t be happier.
Tumblr is my escape whenever I need it. Like when I wrote the Scott imagine. Every feeling placed into that was a simmered down version of mine. Whether I post it or not, I let myself out in the writing.
When you guys show support, I feel so elated! Even if it’s just a simple hit of the like button. So, I’m going to throw appeciation to certain people, but know that everything I do and everything that I will do is because of all of yall. Your constant support and love just brings me joy.
I’m not going to lie, it’s not often that I get a comment or someone dropping by my inbox to say hi, but when I do, ask amy of my friends. I show that shit off. Ask any of my irl friends. “Look what someone sent me!!!!” I’ll yell it and shove it in abigails face with a bright smile. I loveeeeee that.
Anyway, my specific appreciation. I was going to put a cut but I’m a mobile so fuck.
First and foremost, @danny-the-coolest. I talk about you all the time but how can I not. Sometimes we don’t talk all to much, but you are just so amazing. You were my first tumblr friends and still are one of my only because I’m scared to talk to people. You’re my wife, an amazing writer, and constantly there. You always support me and help me. Thank you.
@all-alone-he-turns-to-stone. Jeez dude, you’re always up there like I just love you. You’re amazing. You’re constantly supporting me and boosting me. Your writing itself is amazing and idek. Fuck you’re great.
@hannahriley12dude you’re always there requesting stuff telling me how you liked my stuff and just supporting. You’re one of the main reasons I still do this. Because you just… help me. Ily lots.
@thelittlestkitsune you are… amazing. In every sense of the word. You’re so nice and helpful and you deal with me popping in at random times. Your writing is amazing, how you support your friends is amazing, and you’re just amazing.
@writing-obrien ahhhh, chloe, my inspiration. I admire you so much. You write so amazingly that I just…. UGHH. You are who I aspire to be one day because you’re killing the game.
@joegibson1983 I’m pretty sure I like threw you off or something because I haven’t seen you in a while. I will constantly apologize on how I never took like any of your requests, but man, idk, your support was amazing. You put up with my bullshit. You helped me use my laptop when I broke the screen. Idfk. You’re just… amazing.
And that’s just the main people. All of you. All of you. Are just so damn supportive and helpful and I just want to SCREAM. I love you all so much. I’m tired. Goodnight.
Also it keeps messing up my bold and stuff for some reason. But whatever
I never understood, that feeling. That feeling you get, when someone smiles at you, makes your heart flutter, brushing their fingers against your skin, telling you that you’re funny, you’re the reason they smile.
I never understood, that feeling. That feeling when someone you love, tells you they love you too.
Even if they are drunk. Even if they are high, and in that moment of involuntarily speaking.
Until, I met him. I felt that same exact feeling. And I never wanted it to end. Because it felt so good, to be someone’s reason of smiling today, laughing, waking up, texting you first.
And that feeling, let me tell you, it’s pretty fucking great.
51) A jikook compilation wouldn’t be a compilation without THE back hugs.
Hands on waist…
Chin on shoulder…
52) Not long after Jimin tweeted a pic of ramen, Jungkook indirectly replied to him by posting FOUR selcas of him along with a message telling him his ramen looked bland. idk about you but i found this interaction cute.
53) The artistic couple.The muscle pig and manggaetteok drawings that were featured in Snow App. They even drew the chicken drawings on the menu at Isac. I can imagine them sitting and drawing random things together. ㅠㅠ
54) Jimin posted not one but three videos on Jungkook’s birthday, which means he wished Jungkook three times on SNS and made my head spin thrice.
55) Jimin and Jungkook took photos of each other sleeping.
56) When Jungkook thought there was no camera around when they were rounding the corner so he went up to Jimin and slid his hand around his waist. Little did he know they got caught on camera. I’d like to thank Yoongi’s vj for this awesome footage.
57) The many times Jimin has summoned Jungkook for Armys. In simpler words, Jungkook always tweets something after Jimin, and we all know how seldom he appears on Twitter.
58) “hyung has cute toes” Okay but like who lingers around his friend’s photo shoot and randomly blurts out that he has cute..toes????
59) The look! Jungkook’s expression when he’s feeding Jimin earns him a spot on this list haha. Tbh They’re kinda like eyefucking eo when jimin’s being fed. look at Jimin’s eyes.Apart from that I like how Jungkook fed him.
61) How can I miss this? Jikook in Japan..this one has a special place in my
heart. Back in 2016, it had been just a casual
discussion between me and my friends
on kakao. Never thought jikook would continue displaying PDA every single time they go to Japan. What’s more when they have very strict no-camera policy during concerts.
62) The amount of heart eyes they shoot at each other.
63) When they had a dinner date in the dorm to promote Mala Hot Chicken. What baffled me was that Jungkook mentioned beforehand he wanted to sleep but he still accompanied Jimin. I’m soft.
64) Jimin has made it very apparent, truly obvious that he likes jungkook. Whether it’s liking him as a dongsaeng, or just someone he’s extremely comfortable with, Jimin always, without failing, reminds us who he dotes on. “Why do I like you so much?” Lately, I’ve been crazy because I like Jungkook so much. I think of this as a start of something beautiful, and I am so glad Jimin didn’t even hesitate in expressing his feelings towards the maknae. I think this might have helped jungkook unwind. Look at jungkook now. That’s some character development right there :)
65) Massage. Quoted line from AHL mentor, Tony Jones “They are very touchy feely and to them, it’s nothing. I’d walk into the room and Suga’s massaging V’s neck or Jimin’s giving Jungkook an intimate back massage..”
66) When Jungkook bent down so he would get closer to Jimin and put the rein-kook headband on Jimin’s head. They’re separated a lot of times during fansigns but somehow they managed to get tgt at the end.
67) When Jungkook blows a kiss, then turns to Jimin whose lips are puckered and does the same to him, using the same fingers he used earlier. Okay I’ve been meaning to say this. Realistically speaking, if you pucker your lips and you put your fingers on them, wouldn’t your saliva stick to your fingers? I’m not trying to imply anything here, just genuinely asking haha. 140529 Ameba Studio
68) When a webtoon artist gave Jimin two dolls, but Jimin decided to give one to Jungkook. She even posted a webtoon of them. To be honest who wouldn’t?
69) *screams to the people in the back* ALL-NIGHTER FRIENDS!!! As written by the man himself, “ALL the time, it’s just the two of us doing something at night. I don’t know what we do”
70) Jungkook scribbling hearts all over Jimin’s birthday drawing. He’s one whipped man.
71) Just other instances Jungkook and Jimin flirting on stage.
//gif above isn’t mine//
72) When Jimin and Jungkook chose each other when asked “if you were a girl, who would you date?”
73) The shocking fact that Jungkook demanded an apartment from Jimin as a graduation gift. Like, apartment? of all things? What kind of domesticity is this?
74) The way Jungkook takes care of Jimin even though he’s the younger one, and how Jimin is there when he’s the one seeking comfort.
75) I will never forget the Gayo Back hug, ever. I’ve mentioned back hug somewhere above, but this is different.This deserves a point of its own.
76) When Jimin took off one of his rings at the airport and gave it to jungkook.
77) When Jungkook stopped in front of Jimin during his part in For You at Osaka concert, and kind of directed the lyrics for Jimin. Jimin just couldn’t stop smiling afterward :((( The lyrics are: It smells like you The road that I walk on I plug my earphone to my status My true feelings lie beyond there
78) When Jimin and Jungkook steered away from the bunch and instead opted for some alone on the cruise. people say you smile the brightest when you’re with someone you love, yes?
79) The fact that Jimin wanted to become napa cabbage after seeing Kook dressed up as a bunny, so he could eat him, albeit choosing to be cheese initially. What even is that statement lol 👣
80) The morph of their dynamic. I kind of miss their old moments, when Jimin was bolder, more carefree, and Jungkook seemed to be too shy to reciprocate. (on camera). Now they have matured. They have grown up well. A wave of nostalgia sweeps over me. The transition of their relationship is extremely beautiful.
81) When Jimin became Jungkook’s makeup artist for a day, hovering around the set, even drawing a pic of a bird that’s used as a prop later.
82) their size difference might be exaggerated at times, but you really can’t deny that it is cute, even if it’s not much.
83) When Jungkook changed the lyrics in Spring Day to Jimin. Like a small piece // Of Jimin // That floats in the air
84) When Jungkook showed to the world what a sweet boyfriend he is,making jimin laugh, sitting him on his lap, hugging him on his birthday. Sweet sweet jungkookie.
85) Let’s state the obvious- 21CG choreos!!! i love how they evolved, just like their remarkable, legendary nmd lift.
86) Their sensual dance covers.
87) When Jungkook guides and encourages Jimin during games/missions.
88) The many times Jimin has been spotted wearing Jungkook’s clothes, despite the well-known fact that Jungkook doesn’t share clothes. Newsflash: Jungkook wears Jimin’s too!
89) We know Jungkook knows Jimin like the back of his hand, but that doesn’t mean that Jimin knows any less. I think they spend time together way too much.👣
90) How often the word “JIMIN” trips off Jungkook’s tongue- this what fascinates me the most. At one time he even mistook Jin for Jimin.
91) Jimin’s eagerness to kiss Jungkook for his Coming of Age, being the first one to hold out a hand for a game of Rock Paper Scissors. Bon Voyage season 1
92) When Jimin waited over an hour for Kook to finish filming BTS Flower Boy mini drama, even though he’d finished his part. Jimin couldn’t even stay mad at him for not telling, like how fond is he?
93) The fact that Jungkook is more than comfortable speaking in banmal with Jimin.He once said in Idol Party that he prefers talking in jeondaetmal (polite language) with his hyungs but look at the amount of times he’s dropped the honorific and called Jimin by his name. uhm, let’s talk about treating the other as equals?
94) Jimin and Jungkook, the human embodiment of Piske Usagi.
95) When Jungkook’s bro drew Jungkook as Muzi and Jimin as Con, the inseparable duo on Kakao. Bro knows. 👣
96) In Kkul FM 2016, When Jungkook and Jimin nearly intertwined their fingers . Scoffs bh seemed to think it’s okay to abruptly cut off their scene. What intrigues me most is that they weren’t even looking but their hands still somehow managed to find their way around. Also other instances they hold hands. I love how Jungkook’s slightly bigger hands envelop Jimin’s smaller ones. *Jimin’s pinky tho!*
97) How they’re destined to meet. The fact that they’re both from Busan, have matching moles, Jungkook’s bro named Junghyun and Jimin’s bro named Jihyun..imagine what would’ve happened had Jimin not been the last one to enter Bangtan.
98) When Jimin said he’d be looking at the ocean with Jungkook but Jungkook straight up rejected him and chose to go on a trip with his bro instead. It was quite a strong statement but a moment later Jungkook proved it wrong by reaching out and squeezing Jimin’s hand underneath the table, kinda like a reassurance that it’s all part of a joke. He cares. He truly does.
99) During Jin’s birthday prank at MAMA, these two couldn’t keep their hands off each other. The moment they entered the bathroom, they almost shut everything out-talking to themselves, picking on the cake- until the members gave them the signal to stop w/e they’re doing. Months later Mama kindly revealed another footage, this time consisting of just them, in the bathroom, jungkook right in the middle of buttoning up his jacket, wearing nothing underneath. How was I supposed to sit still?
100) When Jungkook and Jimin take skinship to a whole new level, or simply put, the times Jikook makes us question the real intention behind their acts and excessive skinship.
101) Last but not least, Perhaps my all time favorite moment- When Jungkook was caught observing Jimin’s every move, literally had his eyes only on him.
(Mark 1:17 onward)
I super love this video bc the song chosen matched so well with the situation- like they wanted to reach out but couldn’t so they stayed put, could only observe the other from far…
and that’s it! thank you, you made it to the bottom of this post! In short, everything about jikook makes me feel content. I had thought of doing more but despite my brain literally screaming at me “Include this! You forgot this!”, I had to stick to 101. Anyway, I hope this mends your longing hearts. Have a lovely day! Thank you for reading!
Bonus because I have to:
when the members revealed on BTS KKul FM 2017 that Jungkook bought a birthday present only for Jimin.Am I your favorite hyung?
When Jungkook, the youngest in the group, called Jimin who is 2 years older than him a baby. 애기야가자 !
but what if. what if you didn’t mean it when you said you loved me. what if i mean it more. what if you meant it in the moment but that moment passed and now the words feel wrong. what if you lied. what if you left. what if i end up a mess. what if i ruin it with all these questions. what if i ruin it just by existing. what if the only reason people leave is because i make it easy for them to go. how do i know. what if i’m the bottom line in all my failed relationships. what do i do to just make one good thing finally stick. please. i’ll do anything. i just want things to go right. but what if it doesn’t?
WARNING: YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER THE TERRITORY OF AN EMOTIONAL ARMY, WHO SIMPLY WANTS TO APPRECIATE AND CHERISH AN ANGEL KNOWN AS JUNG HOSEOK. You have been warned!
Now, who is Hoseok for me?
Hoseok is my so called ‘THE bias’ of BTS (since all of them are my biases… oops).
Hoseok is my inspiration.
Hoseok is my sunshine.
And somehow he is hated and under appreciated.
Why is that, however?
Perhaps it could be because he is too kind
It could because he genuinely loves and cares for his members
And in generally is kind to all. After all, there are those who can’t fathom the idea, that someone might actually be nice and supportive to other people.
Maybe he gets hate for trying to stay positive. Some people feed on negative energy and thus really wish to bering someone with good vibes down, they want to bring down that precious smile, to destroy it.
And of course, one of the biggest reasons people hate him is because he is so talented. And as a result he achieved fame along side his members
And it pains me, oh it pains me so much to see this amazing, beautiful young man get hurt.
It hurts me so much to see people throw insults at him simply because of jealousy, because the feel threatened.
Hoseok deserves the universe.
Remember the video, when on his birthday he saw a video filmed to wish him happy birthday? Remember how emotional he got, how touched and honoured?
He didn’t waste any time, making sure to thank all the people around him, to hug them, hold their hand, anything to express his gratitude.
This is a young man who had the ability to do a full solo song for the groups album and he chose to write a song about his mum, for his mum, thanking her for all she went through.
This is the young BOY who said to himself that the only way he can make his mother proud, the only way he can repay her for all her sacrifices is to ‘become successful.’ Even if that meant selling his all.
Selling his body to endless practice
Selling his private life
And even selling his own emotions.
What does that mean?
Well, on one hand Jhope is a sunshine, on one hand he is Hobi.
A sunshine with a smile so pure
A sunshine with a laugh so genuine
A sunshine who just loves to play around
Yet on the other hand, he is Jung Hoseok.
Someone with a deadly passion
Someone with extremely powerful emotions
Someone rather serious
Someone who smiles much more calmly
And honestly, I love that calm side just as much as I love the sunshine side.
Because part of the allure of Hoseok is that he is a very full rounded human being. A very beautiful one inside and out. And so what i hope is that Hoseok actually allows himself to be himself (whatever that truly is).
Im sure that his members are alway there to support him.
Hoseok’s existence seems to be making everyone happy.
But its those precious moments when Hoseok is happy for himself, content with his own self that he shines like the amazing star he truly is.
When he allows his emotions to overtake him
That my heart just fills with happiness to the brim as I realise that yes, I do love this young man in some sense.
It is then that I smile because he gives me happiness, a reason to be excited, a reason to work hard.
Which is why I wold like to ask more people to pay attention to tis amazing young man.
Looks are subjective, dance is subjective and so is the ‘great’ rap style. Just because he doesnt fit your ideal type does not mean that you have to start creating movements in order to bring him down. If your favourites do not deserve to be destroyed, the neither does Hoseok, or any other innocent soul.
I hope Hoseok stays happy.
I hope he IS happy.
I hope he gets more opportunities to shine, to create his own work, develop his own self both as an artist and as a human being.
I hope he stays healthy because unhealthy Hoseok is broken Hoseok and nobody wants that. No, not because people would stop stanning, but because we do not want him to be in pain.
But if he is, I hope he does not feel like he is a Burden to BTS or ARMYs.
Because he isn’t.
Angel Hobi down mean perfect Hobi for me. It means a relatable Hobi, someone who is human, kind, emotional, loving. Angel Hobi means that by being himself, Hobi gives us one more reason to smile and go through our day.
And it would pain me if he doesn’t know what he means to me, to us.
We ARMYs support, love and cherish Hoseok to the fullest and i pray to all entities that he knows that.
Because his smile is one that must never fall.
Because his smile is one that deserves to forever stay genuine.
I relistened to everything while getting hyped for the finale and I have a lot of things to say about Lucretia. Lucretia’s character arc is my absolute favorite on this show because she winds up so far from how she started, but everything fits perfectly with the person she already was. I took note of some of my favorite parts of her development, mainly her parallels to Magnus and the way her experiences shape her decisions. Most of all I’m just so fascinated with how she began as a character who simply chronicled events without any agency in them, but her choices wind up becoming the driving force of the entire plot.
Like, at the press conference that the Stolen Century starts with, the chronological beginning of everyone’s story, the moment she introduces herself made me laugh.
I fucking LAUGHED. I realized the reason why I found it strangely funny is because Lucretia has more influence on the plot than any other character. The story is almost entirely driven by her. Lucretia’s decisions are why The Adventure Zone happens and she has her hand on every single plot point in the show. TAZ, from beginning to end, is the story of her failing redemption arc. Her character development as a friend and an antagonist is so complex and slow-burning and so deeply satisfying.
I love Lucretia more than my own life and I would have died if she didn’t get a happy ending with her family. But still, I don’t overlook the wrongs she has done. She didn’t begin as a bad person nor did she end as one, but she has been an antihero in the story. I actually think her character arc is written to directly parallel Magnus as a hero. Their actions mirror each other’s almost constantly. They both gained the voidfish’s trust; Lucretia used it to take away knowledge and Magnus used it to give it back to everyone in Story and Song. Even Magnus’ lessons in strength that Griffin kept flashing back to at the climax directly apply to Lucretia (more on that in a bit). They both want to be protectors and they want to shoulder pain so that their friends don’t have to.
Another thing from Lucretia’s first appearance in the Stolen Century that I like is when she introduces herself as a ghostwriter for other people’s biographies.
It’s a brilliant backstory for Griffin to give her, because it explains perfectly how easily she could erase everyone’s life and write a new story for them. She had been rewriting and editing people’s lives for a living once, without anyone knowing it was her. It’s interesting the way Griffin describes her plan to void their memories exactly like what her previous life’s work had been.
It’s just a wildly good twist on the aspect of her character that kept Lucretia as a passive observer at the beginning of the story! In the Stolen Century, Merle suggested to her that she had leadership qualities and Lucretia laughed it off; she told merle she was happy to sit and watch. This gets turned on its head and she uses that skill against her loved ones and the entire world, now she is making them passive characters in the narrative she is driving.
Lucretia used to rely entirely on others to the point where she didn’t want to take action, or didn’t think she needed to. The turning point for this, obviously, is the year she faced alone. She stopped observing her friends save the world and started participating in it with them.
The motive for her character’s turning point in the Stolen Century mirrors Magnus’ motives. She wants to be a protector, but she doesn’t know how. Like Magnus, she needed to learn to ask for help. But she learned the wrong lesson.
The year when the judges and their officers pursued her, the one that carved her into the person she is now—It taught her that she didn’t need help to protect her friends. She could struggle through it alone, without anyone’s support, and come out of it stronger. Lucretia fixed everyone’s mistake and none of them suffered for it.
And this year explains why she thought erasing her friends’ memories could be redeemable. She carries with her a trauma and a complex that shaped her into believing she has to suffer alone for the good of her friends to save them—She did it once, she could do it again. Lucretia learning to be a protector was a case where no one was there to help her and she had to take on everything by herself, so she thinks she can keep her friends safe by cutting them off. From her, from each other, from their past. She wanted everyone to just wake up and find that everything was okay now because of Lucretia, again.
Contrast it with Magnus, whose only flaw is that he’s totally willing to sacrifice his life for his friends. He doesn’t think his friends are strong enough, so he must be the one to “take the big hit” for them.
I’m pretty sure Lucretia shadows this. Her first priority is preservation, whereas Magnus’ is sacrifice, but they’re both too ambitious and think they can take on more than they should. In her mind taking the big hit = shouldering the knowledge of what they’d done to this word and responsibility of repairing their mistakes on her own. She thought it was allowing everyone to live safely and free of guilt while she went through the hardship of absolving them. I think maybe it’s why Magnus forgives her without thinking. He understands this.
That’s why I referred to TAZ earlier as secretly being the story of her failing redemption arc. She betrayed everyone she loved with certainty that recovering the relics and locking out the hunger would vindicate her in their eyes. And it didn’t work. She didn’t mean to draw her plan out as long as she did, but she was afraid to back out or else she’s just left with the consequences of a horrible thing she did and no end to justify the means.
But she didn’t need to. Like Magnus didn’t think to ask for help because it was just too simple, Lucretia didn’t think she could just ask for forgiveness and it would come.
Shit, your teacher Bakugou idea is something I never considered but now think would be really cool. Cuz he would not stop being a hero but he wouldn’t half-ass being a teacher so it would be like how All Might attempted to hero and teach but could actually work. Plus, I’m all for Bakugou’s role model switching with time to Aizawa. 10/10 idea.
OMG Fran now i want to see Teacher or Older Bakugou or or Bakugou with Aizawa
Bless both of you for giving me a reason to talk about this cause honestly I love this idea way more than striktly necessary - this!!! is how I like to think it would go down:
I’m always sad even in times when I am happy. Is that weird? That I feel everything so deeply that even in happy moments I am sad because I am afraid that I’ll never be happy for the same reason because I have already felt it? That I have ruined precious moments in life by feeling too much that those moments just turns into sad memories that I’ll always look back to whenever I feel the need to remember what it’s like to feel sad every time I feel absolutely nothing at all.
OKAY HEAR ME OUT, I WASN’T REALLY PAYING MUCH MIND TO ZACK’S “ARE WE GONNA BE FAMOUS?” OR “WE FOUND THESE ARE THEY WORTH SOMETHING?” SHTICK, BUT CONSIDERING HOW HE LIVES IN A TRAILER PARK WITH HIS SICK MOM, I’M SURE PART OF THE REASON HE’S ASKING THESE QUESTIONS IS BECAUSE HE WANTS TO AFFORD BETTER MEDICINE AND A BETTER LIFE FOR HER.
And why I love her so much and she deserves the world.
First, let’s keep in mind that canonically Lena’sonly 24 years old, according to the show’s timeline.
Now, in season 2 Lena was in 12 episodes. During those episodes, she was in danger/manipulated/hurt (physically and emotionally) 37 times. Specifically, she almost died 8 times and in 5 of those times she was the target. She was hit once and knocked down and kidnapped twice.
Her own bother was the one behind the attempts against her life at the beginning . She was also constantly manipulated and lied to by her mother and later by her new mother figure/mentor. So it’s usually people close to her and people that she cares about who end up hurting her.
Let’s also remember that the events of season two happened in less than a year! I wonder how she seems so unfazed by all of her trauma. You would think she would at least have some kind of PTSD by now. Then again, this show hasn’t been great at tackling this subject.
Also, from what we’ve seen of season three this trend of her almost dying and getting hurt isn’t going to stop. What does she have to do to get a break?! I think it’s fair to say that Lena seriously needs a therapist and a bodyguard. Also all the love.
Let’s break down everything she’s been through (that we know) and who she is despite all of that. With gifs!
Before National City.
- Her biological mother died when she was four.
- Lionel lied to her and never told her he was her biological father.
- Was given the cold shoulder by Lillian and was
manipulated and reminded that she wasn’t a real Luthor.
- The brother she loved turned out to be evil.
- After her brother went to jail and she took over Luthor Corp her boyfriend at the time made her choose between him and her family’s company.
“What if I didn’t care too much? ” he said while looking at her, trying to imagine that she’s someone else. That he’s not asking this question to someone he loves truly—for the fact that he doesn’t want to hurt her. He never wants to cause heartbreak, especially to her. But because he can’t take it any longer, he took a deep breath and continued, “You don’t need to answer me. I just…you know…I just really have to let this out. Because it’s hard. I know you’re not even asking me to care about you this much, you didn’t even ask me to hold you up whenever you feel that you’re about to shatter and fall to the ground. But I care, hell I still care. And you know the only reason why I do. Why I always claim to be—that person who is always on your side—and it doesn’t matter whether you’re on your darkest times or brightest hours. I’ll still be there, to cheer you up when you’re down, and to clap my hands for you, to hug you warmly and to congratulate you every time you achieved something you always wanted.”.
He paused reminiscing all the good and bad times that they were together. He remembered the times she tried pushing him away. But he never left her. Because he knew that time was the moment that she needed him the most.
“Yet now, I wonder. What if I didn’t fall in love with you? Will I still care about you? Will I’m going to be one of those people who left you once they were ignored by you? Will I’m still going to be here—standing firmly next to you? ”. he said. He didn’t wait for her answer, instead he continued saying, “I honestly don’t know what exactly I would do. Because the moment I saw you, I never imagined being away from you. I never saw myself leaving you. I never ever saw myself not caring this much about you. And that’s the reason why—it hurts at the same time.”.
He looked at her just to find her staring back at him. With her eyes so beautiful that the stars weren’t enough to describe the way her eyes shone that night. He slowly grabbed her hands, closing it with his.
And when he looked back at her, both of them have tears in their eyes, as he said “Because the truth is, no matter how hard I try to move my feet miles apart from you, I can’t. I just can’t run away from you.
A lot of people have been passing this image around the internet and laughing about how its yet another example about how much Harrison gives no fucks about Star Wars, and isn’t his honesty hilarious, and blah blah…
But did anyone actually watch this interview?
Because…I honestly loved this moment so much for the exact opposite reason.
Yes, Harrison gives this joke and everyone laughs at his bluntness. But then IMMEDIATELY afterward he clarifies that he isn’t really looking forward to watching the Han Solo movie because he thinks it will be strange to watch someone else be Han.
Everything about the rest of that interview - his statements, his tone - make it clear that the reason why he isn’t looking forward to the Han Solo movie is because HE is Han Solo and he is going to have a hard time passing along that mantle to someone else.
It’s not that he doesn’t care.
It’s the opposite.
Harrison Ford has made a real effort in these past couple of years to reverse the idea that he hates Star Wars. He was so unbelievably happy and gracious at the Celebration panel this year. He’s been outspoken about how he is happy to be a part of it and how grateful he is to George Lucas and the fans. He has acknowledged that Star Wars was the catalyst for his entire movie career and credited the fact that he is still working today to the fans.
And he seems sincere.
I don’t know why people want to hold on so desperately to the image of resentful Harrison Ford.
✨✨✨Ok so most of this is out of theory based off of the properties and natures of the planet so if you relate or not then cool but check it out and think for yourself, also if you don’t have any planets in the 5th house then look at the ruling planet of the sign that rules your 5th house and pay attention to the house the ruler is in as well…✨✨✨
✨☀️Sun: Naturally a musical person. You take pride in your musical tastes and aren’t shy to play your music wherever you go (reminds me of those mfs at school who play music from their speakers right when class gets dismissed at the end of the day🙄💀). Others could probably describe your musical taste as well rounded and cultured.
✨🌙Moon: Your tastes probably change pretty often, they probably change with your emotional climate. Music with a deep emotional component to it or music that gets your nostalgia going. With the Moon being a receptive and impressionable planet, you’ll probably like a lot of things and you’re probably the one to always have a favorite song but you’ll probably get tired of it quickly and find a new one maybe (also check the nature of the sign on the cusp of your 5th house) but you could pretty much bump to anything I would think. Always has a song/playlist for a mood.
✨📖Mercury: Likes variety so they’re probably very versatile with music and likes listening to many things and are always finding new music to listen to. Music probably has more of an intellectual appeal to you rather than emotional one, has a variety of styles and genres. Thinks and processes the meaning of the music and the lyrics more than most maybe
✨🌹Venus: Attracted to many different varieties. May even listen to things just because they’re popular for the moment. Probably very cultured and likes music for the simple reason that it’s music,art. Love songs, strong love of music that has to do with romance (who doesn't😭). Music is pleasure. Music is beauty.
✨🔥Mars: Anything that got u throwing ass💀. Loves music that gets them up and moving, as well as music that relates to feelings of passion. Sexual, explicit lyrics appeal to you maybe… I think of rap/hip hop or even other kinds of music with an aggressive beat…maybe rock lol. Music that makes you feel strong. Dancers.
✨💫Jupiter: Probably a wide range of things including music from foreign cultures, maybe religious music even, like gospel. Expansive taste, loves listening to new things and can probably bump to almost anything.
✨🗝Saturn: Refined taste, some people could even describe your taste as boring or dull. Probably an old soul or a sucker for older artists. I think of old school stuff or even shit like Classical music. You could possibly be very rigid with what you listen to and may not be open to anything new. Background music helps you during practical tasks and getting things done…
✨👽Uranus: You don’t care what’s popular. Your friends probably think you listen to some really weird shit…music taste can probably be described as unusual or eccentric… think alternative, electronic, disco shit maybe. You probably like music that you feel others don’t listen too because it adds to your feeling of uniqueness or because you feel as if it’s yours and no one else’s maybe?? Tastes are possibly prone to sudden change.
✨🦄Neptune: Indiscriminate with music, listens to a bit of everything possibly, maybe lyrics that appeal to the soul?? You probably let other peoples’ tastes influence yours. Music taste is probably pretty eclectic and with that you’ll probably have a lot of playlists/songs that others could deem unusual
✨☠️Pluto: Music with deep, intense emotional tones to it, maybe dark music that centers on taboos, violence, very sexual and explicit lyrics come to mind lmfaooo what if these people are like the XXXtentacion fans?? (if so stay the fuck away from me) Could have a huge change in the kinds of music you prefer. Music that makes you feel powerful and in control.
Why do you think Sangwoo was saying "shut up" when Bum was confessing to him and saying he likes him? I've seen some posts saying it's because Sangwoo feels like Bum is trying to manipulate him - but personally, I think it's because hearing Bum say that was getting Sangwoo flustered and stirring up unwanted feelings (I mean he did come just moments later??). So I'm curious about what you made of that scene! Always love reading your analyses btw x
I think you’re 100% right! It’s not manipulation and there’s no reason for Sangwoo to think it’s manipulation because at the moment there’s no reason for Bum to even want to manipulate him. Sangwoo obviously has a soft spot for when Bum calls his name or confesses to him and he knows it.
It’s more about him knowing that Yoonbum has some sort of power over him when this happens rather than him thinking about being manipulated. I agree with you 100%. I couldn’t have described it better.
So now that the 2CT is true and it seems like our Ciel really took over his twin’s identity there’s the question why our Ciel even felt the need to do that. Since the real Ciel probably died in that cult the title as Earl and Watchdog should have rightfully been our Ciel’s. However, he chose to return as ‘Ciel Phantomhive’.
(I know this has been discussed a lot before but I wanted to collect my own thoughts for this; this is also in response to this ask.)
I’ve seen discussions about that where it’s argued that our Ciel may have been jealous of his brother since he had better health, was more extroverted and would have been Vincent’s successor one day. And while there may be some truth to that, I am still sure that the twins’ parents and family (Midfords, Madam Red,…) loved both children equally. Also, I believe the relationship between the twins was a good one. They seem to have been very close when they were younger and as identical twins they probably had an even deeper bond.
So I don’t think when our Ciel took over the twin’s identity he did it with the intention of gaining everything that was his twin’s only because of jealousy and evil intent. I believe there are more psychological reasons for our Ciel’s decision.
First of all, we have to consider the situation our Ciel was in at the moment he made that decision. He was a 10-year old boy who had experienced a month of terror in that cult after losing his parents and the life he used to know. And then he saw the last person he still hold on to, his twin who most likely was always the closest person to him, being killed brutally in front of his eyes.
Losing their co-twin, an identical one even more, is a traumatizing experience for every twin. And even under ‘normal’ circumstances (accident, disease,…) it’s not unusual that the survivor feels guilty for being alive.
Now in the situation where our Ciel’s twin ‘died’ it may be even the case that our Ciel isn’t completely innocent. Of course, the true culprits are still the cultists and the situation has to be considered but maybe something happened that made the cultists take the real Ciel instead of our Ciel, for example. Since it seems that the cultist have saved the twins for last they may have wanted to take the younger twin (our Ciel) first before using the Phantomhive heir as sacrifice. But it turned out differently, maybe because our Ciel somehow made the cultists mistake the twins’ identity.
Anyway, even if that’s not the case, the fact remains that the twin’s ‘death’ most likely triggered Sebastian’s appearance. Whether Sebastian really took the twin’s soul or if seeing the twin being stabbed caused Ciel to be able to summon a demon – because the twin died, our Ciel could survive with the help of Sebastian. And therefore it’s no wonder that our Ciel feels guilty as was clearly seen in that dream sequence during the Green Witch arc.
Our Ciel feels guilty for using his brother’s death to escape from his fate when making the contract with Sebastian.
In that vulnerable state during the Green Witch arc when all the feelings which he usually tries to hide from everyone surfaced he even admitted that he feels like he shouldn’t have been the one who survived.
So if he still feels that way three or now nearly four years afterwards he may have already felt like that when making the contract. He blamed himself for his twin’s death, maybe he was even hating himself for what happened. And by taking over his twin’s name and identity it may have been for him as if he would keep his twin alive while killing off his true identity which he hated.
And along with this train of thought, he probably also thought that everyone else would be happier if the real Ciel returned instead of himself (even if that’s not true). If he was hating himself for what happened how could he have thought that anyone else would be happy with him surviving?
So I guess even more than having it easier to become Earl and Watchdog, our Ciel felt guilty and thought it would have been better if he had died and if his brother had survived. And by taking his identity he believed it the best way of making this lie a reality.
It’s sad, really, that our Ciel would think so but I think this lie also helped him to cope with his guilt and made it possible for him to return to his life. As the person he once was he felt too weak and guilty but by pretending to be the one he thought should have survived that gave him strength and confidence. And once he had made that decision there was no turning back, even though each time he was called ‘Ciel’ and probably whenever he even looked in the mirror he must have been reminded of the truth. He built up his new life based on that lie, yet each time he was confronted with his past and the truth it triggered his guilt and his trauma (resulting in asthma attacks, sudden reactions and decisions or his terrified state in the Green Witch arc). Maybe that’s also another reason why he never let anyone around him too close – in fear they might discover the truth.
So now that the truth is out and the twin is back our Ciel must be shocked. The life he has built like a wall to protect himself from his guilt and hatred now crumbles down. Not only was he sure that the twin had died that day, it now also seems as if the twin wants to take revenge on our Ciel for what happened. Taking Lizzy, killing Agni, invading the manor… To the twin it must seem as if our Ciel stole everything from him and now he wants to take that back while hurting our Ciel. And since the reason for all this is that our Ciel took over his twin’s identity, our Ciel may blame himself again for everything. Only this time it may be more difficult to escape from that since everyone he could turn to is deeply involved in this matter and this time our Ciel has to deal with it as the person he truly is.
In a sense the return of the twin is not a revival of ‘Ciel Phantomhive’ since that person was always kept alive through our Ciel, but a revival of the person that our Ciel was before he claimed to be ‘Ciel’.
Warnings: angst, smut, degrading names, mentions of cheating, dom themes, asshole hoseok
Summary:Jung Hoseok is the devil in Armani. Self-entitled, rich, with striking good looks, there’s nothing he wants for with his parents’ money backing up his extravagant lifestyle. Yet when suddenly he’s forced to find himself a humble girlfriend or say goodbye to his monthly paycheck, he runs into you, lacking everything he possibly looks for in a girl. But he’s desperate, and being desperate makes a man do crazy things.
a/n:tysm to my irl bff @garbageeking for beta-ing for me and providing me with endless sugar!daddy hobi inspo to help me finish this chapter!!! ily!
chime of yet another eager customer ricocheted off of pale yellow
walls, leather booths, and tiled flooring that was worn down with
age. The quaint little shop lacked elegance, yet made up for it with
charm. Watercolor paintings of sea cliffs, dipping waves, and golden
sand hung from every corner of the small cafe, each dated and signed
by a unique signature in the far left corner.
three!” Your father’s gruff voice reminded from the back storage
room, your attention once again redirected to the easily recognizable
and overgrown mop of dusty brown hair, belonging to your best friend,
who wore a forlorn frown, looking especially distressed as he sat
himself into his regular booth. Red leather squeaked under the weight
of his body as he threw himself down onto it, leaning his head
against the cool glass of the large window that overlooked the
crowded sidewalks and busy streets, a long horizon of blue easily
noticeable in the distance.
Summary: A story in which Bucky Barnes
is very smitten, there’s a baseball game between the New York Mets and the
Chicago Cubs, and Cracker Jacks are consumed.
thought you’d break my heart” Characters: Bucky Barnes x Reader Warnings: None. A bit of language maybe, but this is all just sappy
A/N: This is my submission for @just-some-drabbles Rom-Com writing challenge, thanks for letting me join last minute and congratulations on reaching 4k! This story came about because I really love baseball, I
really love the Chicago Cubs, and I really love Bucky Barnes, so all in all, it
felt like a win-win.
“how do you know if a woman is
interested” “when do you know if a woman
wants to kiss you” “how to tell a woman you love
her without saying it” “why do I suck at talking to
her” “oh my god why can’t I just ask