these are some games that i’ve played and loved !! (as shown):
- Tap Tap Fish: a click click click game sort of like cookie cutter where you gain points and build up a huge + beautiful aquarium! its very soothing and gentle to look at! a huge visual-stim for sure
- Two-Dots: a puzzle game! like connect-the-dots but trickier. i found this really stimulating mentally! (make sure you read the instructions of each level because i forgot to a couple of times and was SO baffled)
- Oxenfree: this was recommended to me last week + i love it! it’s a point + click game where you explore a spooky island and unlock a mystery (ive only just started it but i looove it, it’s very attention consuming because your really get sucked into the story!! it makes me feel like im in scooby doo or something 10/10
- Toca Nature: you use your finger to drag and push across the screen and mould a landscape/environment! you can drop it plants and animals + then watch how they thrive + you collect food or plants that grow to feed them! it has really beautiful soothing background music too
- Toca Boo: one of my fave really simple games- you drag your lil ghost character around the house in the dark + hide them + then pop out and scare people!
- Lumino City: so so so pretty- another point + click adventure/explore game! you have to solve really tricky puzzles to try and rescue the characters grandather! it’s definitely mentally stimulating.
good luck my love + take care !!!
does anyone else have any favourite stimming apps/any recommendations?