It was a few seconds before Cinder found her voice and she had to grip the door frame to keep standing. “Thorne?” His head jerked around. “Cinder?” “Wh—what are you—how? Where have you been? What’s going on? Why are you wearing that stupid bandanna?” He laughed. Gripping a wooden cane, he stumbled toward her, waving one hand until it landed on her shoulder. Then he was hugging her, suffocating her against his chest. “I missed you too.” “You jerk,” she hissed, even as she returned the hug. “We thought you were dead!” “Oh, please. It’d take a lot more than a satellite plummeting to Earth to kill me.”
BYSOTI(D) prompt: Vitya is waxing poetic about the gloriousness of Yuuri's ass (to Chris). If this is in person, Yuuri walks in; if not, Victor accidentally sends his soliloquy to him instead of Chris. Ideally before they get together xD
Viktor And then he was stretching, and the way that his pants drew taut across his ass… I just can’t handle it sometimes. Why does he have to be so hot? And cute. And hot. And cute. I can’t even pick one.
Yuuri blinked at the message. This… this wasn’t the sort of thing that Viktor would send to him. It wasn’t the sort of thing that Yuuri wanted Viktor to send. He really really really didn’t want to hear about Viktor’s conquests or who he thought was hot.
It was uncomfortable.
It made him want what he couldn’t have.
He much preferred Viktor up on his pedestal as the best skater. The one to beat. The one to strive to be just as good as.
(And a friend, but right now…)
Yuuri Who? Also, you probably didn't mean to send this to me. It was for Chris, right?
The part that sucked the most was knowing that Viktor would just laugh off sending the message to the wrong person before asking if Yuuri wanted all the details even knowing that Yuuri would threaten to not talk to him if he did that.
It was always all fun and games with Viktor.
Viktor FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
Chris One second you’re regaling me with the discussion of how great Yuuri’s ass looked in the practice video the JSF posted on their website and the next you’re cursing. Came too soon?
Viktor I accidentally sent the message to Yuuri.
Chris Well, that’s one way to tell the boy you’d like to do him every which way and then take him to the altar.
Viktor Chris! I’m serious! What the fuck am I supposed to do?! Wait… he… he doesn’t realise I’m talking about him. I didn’t actually mention his name. What do I do? He asked who I was talking about!
Chris Hmmm. Just listen to me for a minute here. I have a crazy idea. You like crazy ideas.
Viktor I’ll take any idea!
Chris TELL HIM THAT IT WAS ABOUT HIM. Then arrange to meet up somewhere. Give in to your hormones for a sex filled weekend. Propose or something a few weeks later and then, here’s the really crazy part, BE HAPPY (And maybe don’t tell me about all the sex you’re having because then I might have to kill you.)
Viktor That is the worst plan in the history of plans! I’ll… I’ll just make something up. Maybe say I was talking about the ice dancer you have the hots for.
Viktor YES I AM!
Viktor HAHAHA! You’re right! I was talking with Chris about this Swiss ice dancer! Maybe you’ve seen him skate?
Yuuri Ah. Yes. Chris has pointed him out before. He’s all right, I suppose. Not really my type. Um… I need to go. Enjoy talking with Chris about your hot ice dancer!
Yuuri pressed the power button on his phone until the phone shut all the way off. He didn’t want to see anything more about hot ice dancer whoever for the rest of the night. He needed to study. And then he’d go out and… do something. Something so he wouldn’t have to think.
do you ever think about how robert and aaron literally wiped the floor with everyone at a couples quiz because they can basically read each other’s brains but emotionally they’re still the worst communicators I’ve ever flipping seen with my own two eyeballs
like why are they like this but also i love them??????
I finished it! It was so good! And totally worth waiting for!
Things I loved about it! Beware; it’s long.
- The gang felt like actual friends. They teased, talked, fought with each other but this season, especially, it was clear that they all really love each other.
- Snotlouts anxiety. This was heartbreaking but so important for his character development.
- Ruff and Tuff getting sh’t done. Don’t get me wrong, they’re still dumb but I enjoyed seeing them do things instead of just saying funny things. Especially when Ruf didn’t buy their cousins stories or when Tuff went after the map instead of Macy.
- Heather and Dagur. I don’t particularly like Heather that much. I feel like the previous seasons were too focused on her. And she kinda bored me. But It was nice to see them together, finally.
- Hiccstrid! I mean duh! And no, it’s not because it’s all that matters in this series. But mostly because it’s canon in the movies and it shouldn’t have happened this late but I’m glad we finally got it!
- Speaking of, I love Hiccstrid because how they are as a couple. They actually talk to each other! (Imagine that) They don’t have this fairy tale love ( nothing wrong with that but it’s nice to see something different), they’re warriors and their relationship feels so real. I loved in “Blindsided” when they argued like an old married couple and I love the sneaky touches they share when they think no ones’ watching. It’s those little things. And I LOVE THAT THEY’RE FINALLY OFFICIAL AND I CAN’T WAIT FOR THEM TO TELL STOICK!
- The midnight sun episode had me cracking up and deserves its own spot on this list. I loved drunk Astrid, paranoid Fishlegs and Mood swing Snotlout. Cracked me up.
- “Blindsided” This is not about Hiccup and Astrid (this time) But about Astrid. Even though she went blind she totally kicked ass. It was sad to see how sad she was when she agreed to sit out but it wouldn’t be Astrid if she did so she found a way to fight despite it. I loved it and I love her!
- “It will always be Hiccup and Astird.” omg.
- Snotlout saying “Hiccstrid.” I mean… of course he did.
- “This changes everything” at the end. So pure.
- Toothless and Hiccup under water had me crying. I ‘m glad that we got some more Toothless this season. I hope for a full episode of only Hiccup and Toothless next season because we haven’t had that in a while. But Hiccups. “I wouldn’t leave you either” broke my heart.
- Stoick and Hiccups relationship.
- Overall I feel like this season had the characters more connected to each other. They talked, joked more than they have done before. That is what makes this show, because it’s the characters that does it.
- I’ve been a little bothered over the fact that Hiccup seems to have lost his sarcasm. But this season it didn’t bother me as much because the poor dude is under a lot of stress and it wouldn’t be strange if he changed a little during this season. He’s a little more serious cause more is at stake. He did have some funny lines this season but I understand if they wanted him more serious. (But bring it back next season cause I miss my sarcastic little idiot!)
- Wow, this is long. But I loved this season so much.
- Ruff and Tuff’s morning show. I mean, obviously.
Summary: Isaac ((Y/N)’s current boyfriend) meets (Y/N)’s ex boyfriend and really doesn’t like him all that much.
I close my locker after grabbing out the folders that I needed to do homework in tonight. I was already over school and it was the first day.
“Hey there” I jumped as I heard the voice.
“Oh my god. Oliver?!” I squeal and hug him. “I haven’t seen you in like… 3 years?” He hugged me back and we laughed of pure joy. “What are you doing here?”
“I thought I’d come and give my girl a visit” He winked.
“What was that, buddy?” I turned around and saw Isaac with his arms crossed and a slight glare on his face.
“Oh, uh Oliver. This is Isaac- “
“Her boyfriend” He says and sarcastically smiles at Oliver before unwrapping him arms and swinging one around my shoulder. He pulls me in close to his side and I can feel his heart beat and his muscles tensing.
“Nice to meet you, Isaac. I’m Oliver.” Oliver sticks out a hand ready to shake Isaac’s but gets no response.
“Yeah, I know who you are. Look, whatever you and (Y/N) had in the past; its over and she’s with me now.” Oliver giggles at Isaac.
“Mate, you’ve got no idea. I’ll catch you later (Y/N)”. Oliver smiles and walks away.
“What is wrong with you?!” I turn to Isaac and slap him on the arm softly.
“I’m sorry, did you want him flirting with you?” Isaac glared at me. I broke out into a laugh which only angered him more. “Oh, come on (Y/N). He called you ‘his girl’. And he kept looking you up and down!”
“Oh, did he now?” Isaac rolled his eyes and began to walk off until I grabbed his arm and pulled him back. “Isaac. He’s gay. That’s why we broke up. He likes guys. He was probably looking you up and down - which I may have to tell him off about. Only I can do that.” I smirk and wrap my arms around his neck and lean in for a kiss. “I’ll catch you later then. Pick me up at 8?” I winked as I walked off. Gosh he’s an idiot… but I love him anyway.
This ones a little shorter than usual. I thought that I’d done a few serious imagines so it was time for a more light hearted one. And who better than Daniel Sharman who I actually met around this time last year! Such a kind and funny dude. I was giggling just thinking about him doing this. If anyone wants to ask me about my experience hanging out with him just hmu. He’s a bit of a dork if I’m honest ahahaha xx