@alcassin asks: “Well if today is angst day… consider first time Asra had to wipe mc memories”
You know I put my computer away but as I read this request a voice in my head was screaming, “DO THIS. THIS IS ASRA ANGST. GO GURL GO WRITE IT!” Legit my heart was racing and now I shall drag everyone with me to angst dimension whether you like it or not. And yes I am listening to some depressing music to get me in the mood.
Here is the song I listened to while writing this (if you start the song at 1:45 you will be slapped with instant feels)
Asra first time wiping MC’s memories:
- Asra’s mind was almost numb with the thought of what he was going to do next.
- His hands shook before him as he looked down. He had never been so afraid in his life but he knew he had to do this.
- Before him, MC was sitting on the floor against a wall, unresponsive to anything. He tried talking to them as gently as he could but nothing would wake them out of this trance.
- MC looked frightened, their eyes clouded with fear and confusion. It was as if they didn’t see Asra before them.
- Asra knelt before MC, taking their hands in his own, Asra spoke softly, trying to not break down.
- “Y/N can you hear me? I am so sorry Y/N..Please talk to me.” Asra looked at them in a desperate attempt to get them back.
- But alas his words could not get to them.
- His final words to them before erasing their memories were, “I love you Y/N. So much that I can’t let you suffer like this.”
- With a shaky breath, Asra lifted the palm of his hand, covering MC’s eyes before whispering an incantation. His other arm holding them in a firm embrace one last time.
- Saying the spell that would wipe out memories was the hardest thing Asra could do. By the time he finished, tears stained his cheeks.
- Pulling his hand away, MC looked at Asra confused and worried. They reached out to brush a tear from Asra’s cheek.
- “Are you alright Master?”
- Asra was not alright. How could he? But he couldn’t tell them that.
- He smiled at them, brushing the remaining tears from his eyes, “Yes I’m fine. I just got something in my eyes is all.”
- Asra practically had to bite his lip from weeping and losing control. His heart felt heavy, weighed with guilt and heartbreak.