i love how All Might swears in english like he’s trying not to corrupt the pure tiny little children or something, but instead he’s just introduced them to Cool New Foreign Swears and honestly i’m convinced that he’s 99.9% the reason why Bakugou swears so much in the first place b/c he figured out his hero swears all the goddamn time when he was 6
1. Wake up early and make a list for the day. You have so much you want to accomplish and you tend to shoot towards the stars only to forget which one you wanted and fall back down with only stardust to show for it.
2. Go for a run at night. I know you have a special relationship with the dark, you hate how it stops you from seeing what’s in front of you, but then again it’s the thrill of unknown that makes you pick up your stride and push harder.
3. Pick up a book. Finish it. I know it’s hard, the characters are always doing so much more than you and that makes you restless, you want to experience life like them. You crave experiences. But finishing anything is an experience in itself too.
4. Clean your goddamn room. Right now. We both know clarity is something you have been lacking lately. Take a day to organize all the thoughts that burst and streak like July fireworks in your head into sticks of dynamite you can use to set the world ablaze. Folding a couple pairs of socks wouldn’t hurt either.
5. Lastly and most importantly, love yourself; no one else is going to do it as hard as you do.
i’m just gonna copypaste what i posted in facebook
“ things didn’t go as planned
real talk here i wanted to leave my puffles in my igloo and go with one of them to the fort and wait with other penguins til’ 12:01 am then i remembered that all of them won’t go to the new island and would go back to the wild, so i wanted to say goodbye to them and set them free myself as fast as i could even if it sounds wrong this one is my favorite puffle(i adopted him when i was like 10 i didn’t know how to spell cookie). black puffles are my favorites, and this one i love him so fucking much you don’t know how i would draw him and even use him to vent and in the moment i was going to set him free, this appeared this was my last second on this goddamn game that has made me so happy and now i can’t close the tab because i’m looking at him with this error log and the operation blackout igloo music i’m crying uncontrollably “
I am so highkey proud of every single member of got7. I am so proud of them for pushing through and working so hard all the time and never getting a break. They don’t get breaks very often, but that’s not what this is post is about. They’ve worked so hard to be where they are now, and like… honestly this is gonna sound so lame but without this band, I would be nothing. I would be absolutely nothing without these seven nerds who dance and sing and have worked so goddamn hard for every second of their career. They’re grateful and so am I, man. I just… I never really stop appreciating everything they do for us and I honestly am so, so thankful for these boys.
Get yourself someone who loves you so much that they would fight your ex-lovers by scaling a goddamn castle out of jealousy and drunk off their ass while naked screaming that “ you may be *insert your name* but I am their NOW!!!!!”
or get yourself a lover that would join you on top of the building you scaled while drunk and jealous of their ex that they mentioned while they were drunk because you asked them to.
I think Jack likes telling Bitty that he loves him, no matter if he can hear him or not. Just because.
The first time it’s in a letter that he doesn’t even send, “why didn’t anyone tell me that I’m so goddamn in love with you?”, because it’s only been two weeks since they first kissed and it’s too scary, too much, too soon. The second time is when Bitty has fallen asleep on top of him on the couch while they were watching an old movie his mum starred in. It’s the first time they’re alone together in Jack’s apartment and Jack almost told him over dinner, on the way home, when they got back inside and the rain had them changing into soft shirts and wrapping themselves in blankets. It’s just a soft “I love you” against Bitty’s forehead followed by a kiss before Jack closes his eyes too, but it’s something. The third time is when Jack sees Bitty for the first time in over three weeks and can’t hold it in anymore.
“I hope you know I love you,” he says and refuses to let go of Bitty’s hug, even when there’s an obvious change in Bitty’s entire body when he says it. It feels lighter, less restricted.
“I love you too, honey,” Bitty says back. And Jack pulls back enough that he can kiss his forehead and whisper it softly again. Just because.