hey mom !! i finally have some time to watch kdramas and i was wondering what are some that you recommend ?
omg i have so many,,,,hmm
- “it’s ok, that’s love” there’s representation of a variety of mental illnesses present in well-thought out characters and the female lead is strong and independent!!!
- w - two worlds, killer plotline!!! so interesting
- weight lifting fair kim bookjoo, heartwarming and the female lead is to die for and the male lead too ,,, finally a male lead with a type that doesn’t adhere to normal standards
- (this is a j-drama but OMG) from five to nine is ,,,,, everything it’s humour, it’s drama, it’s plot like,,,,,,,,,i loved it so much!!!!
- age of youth,,,,all about friendship and it addresses a lot of issues young girls face,,,,,it made me cry literally
- le’ classic, secret garden or you’re beautiful LOL
- dream high or boys over flowers if you’re looking for more classics (personally, i liked dream high better)
- the producers,,,,,i really liked the characters but it could get dry sometimes
- reply 1988,,,,,so funny and relatable!!!!
- the lover,,,,,,is more or less slice-of-life but really funny!!!!
- you’re all surrounded,,,,police drama but it gets cute sometimes hehe also a really good ‘bromance’ line in this one
- cheese in the trap, second lead syndrome galore
- scarlet heart ryeo, the only historical drama i went HARD for
- strong woman do bong soo (ongoing and it’s ruining my life)