yooooo i loved IT. it's def one of my top favs now too. what are some of your fav horror movies?
Oh!! LEMME GIVE YOU A LIST bc i really really love horror films. I’m gonna make a loooooong list and my feelings abt them. MOST OF THESE are on Netflix!
- The Shining: number one fav. BC DUH. Kubrick is one of my favorite directors, everything about this movie is perfect. though, I do recommend the book as well!
- Sinister: still scares me to this day. i was so terrified by the movie that when i saw it in theaters i wanted to leave bc i was so scared. I watch it every day around halloween and just for fun. god DAMN this is a good movie
- IT (2017) bc….wELl you alredy know. Flawless psychological horror, it played so well into showing how fear works with children/teens and they really….went there.
- VHS 1 & 2 : EXTREMELY GOOD FOUND FOOTAGE SERIES. The second one is my favorite, but man. these movies. they are…incredible. They’re a bunch of short horror films by different directors compiled into one movie. Highly recommend. PLEASE dont watch the third one, VHS Viral…it’s awful.
- The Conjuring: just recently watched this one….idk why it took me so long. it was rEAl good. a classic ghost horror flick but still good enough and scary enough to stand out from the rest
- Creep: ok i found this gem on Netflix. It’s found footage also (my favorite horror genre) and…its. something else. It’s incredibly tense and makes you feel uneasy the whole time. No ghosts…just a man helping a another man dying of an illness document his life.
- Insidious: tbh…..really god damn good. not what i expected, i briefly got obsessed with the series, i think all of the sequels are really solid.
- The Orphanage: okay this movie is spanish, but hear me out. its worth it.I will never forget how this movie made me feel at the end. its….incredibly fucked up. dont look up anything about it, just watch. its……..oof….its heavy.
- The Shrine: a hidden gem on Netflix. a very….veeeeeeeery unsettling movie. it fucked me up hardcore. found footage-ish? ppl go to a village to investigate the dissapearance of some ppl and find some cult shit. it gets buckwild
- also here’s some classics i love like, obvs i love Halloween, Carrie, Pet Semetary, Cabin Fever, The Thing, The Omen, all good !!