It wasn’t his sweet smile or his confident posture. It wasn’t his irresitible laughter or his calming voice. It was his beautiful eyes and the way he looked at me, the way he stared at me, the way he made me feel.
Am I the only one who thinks Victor might’ve cut his hair simply because he outgrew his old look? I know there’s a lot of symbolism in some cultures behind cutting hair–and I’d argue it’s at least associated with one type of change or another in general–but I just don’t know. To me, it’s just as likely that he no longer had an androgynous look and surprised the world by emerging looking like a suave, dashing man. It would certainly help to cultivate a more sophisticated image (as we all know Victor was always pretty sharp in the past when it came to his public image), or at least would re-vamp it.
It could also be a mix of the two. Victor very clearly seems the type who doesn’t want to be repetitive, and I can see him growing bored with his long hair.
Obviously, there’s no way to know for sure with what we’ve been given, but it’s just a thought. It’s one of those things that I feel is more left to interpretation, and I suppose I’m in a minority who doesn’t think it was necessarily a big life event or something of that sort that caused him to change it. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn’t. I just kind of see it as a way to separate the past and present Victor, but still show both as a part of him.
i’m trying to figure out why Damien had a cane or whatever that thing was.
was it just for him to be even more extra than he already is?? did he actually need it, did he have a limp or something? did he use it to whack people (the colonel) when they did something that they weren’t suppose to do? or is it some keepsake from something???
I like how everyone is always like, "OMG! Pidge is jealous that Lance is flirting with other girls!" But I LOVE IT when Lance looks at tech all curious and suspicious, and he's like, "Why in the world does she like you better than me!?"
Omg this is gold x’DD!!! And is so true!! Lance genuinely doesn’t get why Pidge loves tech so much and he seems slightly annoyed by the amount of attention she gives to science:
But the funny part is that he’s actually trying to understand whatever thing Pidge’s doing or why it makes her so excited:
Lance already tried to beat Pidge’s technology once… and he failed miserably (feeling embarrassed by it):
One of the things I love about MacCready’s romance is that while at max affinity he can’t stop gushing over you and making romantic prose over how he loves/cares for you, I like thinking that it’s the opposite while the relationship grows, showcasing growing affection and care for the sole survivor with his actions.
- He’s always going to take the first watch. He’s not going to wake you up for second, claiming in the morning he just “wasn’t tired”.
- He won’t care how mad you about get about not waking you up, he’s going to do the same thing the next night. And the next night, and the next night …
- Even when the both of you can sleep soundly behind closed, locked doors, he waits until your breathing’s evened out before he even considers closing his own eyes.
- Always takes point when wandering in the open, makes sure you are hustled into cover before he settles in beside you. Occasionally a protective arm will wrap around you if the moment seems dire.
- Doesn’t hesitate to hold you back from entering the Memory Pod, the Teleporter, any inkling of danger. When you ask what’s wrong he’ll get flustered, not able to voice his concern, knowing he can’t stop you but wanting you to know he’s worried … even if he can’t say it.
- Always keeping stock on your ammo, counts the bullets you expend and makes sure to toss just the right amount your way at just the right moment.
- Might complain about carrying your junk but will secretly stash that extra box of Fancy Lads or fifteenth roll of duct tape when you’re not looking.
- Let’s you handle your own in conversations but makes sure to stand slightly behind you, rifle at the ready, just in case … just so they know who’s in your corner. He’ll throw a snark at them if they ask for it.
There’s so many other little things I think he does to showcase this, but I think at heart MacCready is a man of actions. His words are a close second, mixing well once you’ve earned his trust, but MacCready of all people knows simply stating “It’ll be a cold day in hell before I let something bad happen to you” won’t protect you from the Commonwealth.