30 Days of Video Games: Day 4 - Your Guilty Pleasure Game
Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure
I wouldn’t necessarily say that this is a “guilty pleasure” game for me (I don’t think I really have one), since I unabashedly love it. But it is a game where I realize that there isn’t a whole heck of a lot of meat to the story, and there are some flaws, but I still love it because it’s happy and fun and quirky and wonderful.
Now, let’s count the reasons why this game is awesomesauce.
1) Your main party consists entirely of puppets who listen to you because of your magic horn.
2) You get to murder your enemies with cake and pancakes. Please try telling me this is not one of your dreams.
3) IT’S A MUSICAL
4) THERE IS A TOWN OF FROG PEOPLE
5) It has awesome quotes. Mostly provided by Kururu. Along the lines of “let’s make like sheep and get the flock out of here”
6) Kururu is actually one of the most hilarious video game characters in existence.
7) Everything is generally comical and light-hearted and fun! ♥