Kpop Group Memory
The rules are simple; pick a handful of your most favourite K-Pop groups and write a memory you attach to them. Then tag some other people to do it. Enjoy!
I got tagged by @confessionsofashyfangirl. What a wonderful mutual♡
- BTS: Sitting in front of my computer when Spring Day came out, just being taken aback. I sent the MV to my friend, she studies film editing. She basically screenshoted the entire MV and sent it back, explaining why she loves it so much. (Suga’s rap in Spring Day still makes me emotional) I have too much BTS memories to tell them all.
- EXO: Staning Tao, because of the Haunted House episode they did on Exo Showtime in 2013. Also, being totally in love with Sehun’s rainbow hair.
- BIGBANG: Seeing Fantastic Baby for the first time, my first ever KPOP MV (Gangnam Style doesn’t count, because it’s Gangnam Style) and basically falling in love with kpop because of T.O.P. Also watching Daesung on Family Outing, he is an angel. If you know Dumb&Dumber from FO, I will love you forever.
- 2NE1: The MAMA performance of I am the best in 2011. I don’t have to say anyting else. Queens only. Also this interview of Dara and CL talking about an earthquake in Japan, and CL being an amazing leader.
- SNSD: I got a boy, being everything to me, because they were so fierce. Also, Yuri *heart eyes*
- Super Junior: Leeteuk, Shindong and Eunhyuk’s gags on Strong Heart, all of them. But the one episode where they parodied Abracadabra by Brown Eyed Girls is one of my faves.
- Blackpink: They are talented, beautiful, magnificent, everything. My fave memory is that I turned my friend, who never listened to KPOP, into a Blackpink fanboy. (He is a Jisoo stan)
Also idols interacting with each other, doing parodies together. SNSD and BIGBANG did a Love Love Bakery parody together. Seungri in every interview, ever. And so much more.
I want to know your other faves :) Also, anyone can do this tag.