I hope you like it, and I’m so sorry for the extraaa long wait!! School is bugging me fr.
Before You Realize
- Okay so I’m imagining that you and him are already dating at this point
- He’s super sweet and shy to start off with your relationship (buying you flowers with little cards attached to express his love for you, sending you memes of puppies, “babe where’s the coupons for KFC?” or “babe can we get Popeye’s today? there’s a 2 wing special!!”, etc.)
- He would be the cutest thing omg
- One day you’re out getting some food from the local food truck and you realize that you accidentally took Kai’s phone instead of yours (just imagine you two had the same models of the phone you currently have ok ok)
- So you know that feeling of when someone’s staring at you?
- Yeah, so it turns out that your ex happened to be walking remotely close to the food truck you were at (you didn’t notice it tho) and it kinda reminded him of the times you two spent together
- When you finally finish paying, you turn around and your ex DARTS.
- You kinda figured it was them because they always ran weird..like it looked like someone was running with 2 left feet
- ANYWAY your ex texts your phone (reminder: you still have Jongin’s phone so you have no idea that this happened!) and they’re like
- “hey..it was nice seeing you today. I kinda miss ‘that’. You’re probably like “what’s ‘that’?” Well (y/n), that is us. That is the feeling of butterflies I felt and still feel when I see your silhoutte forming from the cascading sun. That is the feeling of love. I can’t wait until I get to see you again, tomorrow, when I go for my daily bbq rib sandwich lol! On a serious note.. I love you, (y/n). Please never forget that, and after reading this..I hope you feel the same.”
- Safe to say, Jongin’s inner beast was released
- “Nini~~ I’m homee!~~”
- “Nini?..Niniiii? KAI!”
- You walked around the house looking for him when suddenly you saw a familiar body frame sitting in the chair of his office.
- “Kai? I was calling you.”
- No response.
- “Ok what is your problem? Can you at least turn around and face me like a mature person would do?” ..And that he did.
- The look on his face was too engulfed by the darkness of his already dark brown eyes.
- “Fix your face, Jongin. I don’t have time to be–”
- “Sit.” The sterness of his voice made you a bit uneasy to say the least. You were the one always disciplining him, and now here he was.
- With the swiftness, he dropped your phone into your lap. It was then that you realized that you, indeed, had your boyfriend’s phone the whole time and he had yours.
- “Why are you giving me this?”
- “So you wanna talk about maturity when you’re the one with secrets?”
- “Kai what–”
- “Stop calling me that. Unlock the phone. Read the message. I’ll give you time to explain yourself, and then I’ll decide if I want this “relationship” to work out. If ‘that’s’ even what this is.”
- Having enough of his blabbering, you unlocked your phone, read the message, and began to explain yourself.
- “That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it. If you don’t believe me, well then, shame on you.”
- “Tomorrow, I want you to take me to the exact food truck you went to at the same exact time you went. I want you to point me out to the idiot you once had feelings for or still have feelings for, and I want to show them that you’re mine. Until then? Delete that number, block it, and hand your phone over to me. You know how you tell me that “you don’t have time to play games?” Well this time, baby, the game is already over. Do you understand me or do I need to translate this for you?”
- “..I understand.”
- “Who do you understand?”
- “I only understand you, Kim Jongin.”