Be more chill but in the Friday the thirteenth game universe.
• oh god help him.
• No composure. None.
• He trips a lot.
• Jason finds him first.
• He forgets to secure the cabin because Michael’s begging him for help over the walkie and he’s freaking out.
• Michael just wanted gas for the car.
• Jer gets away because he has firecrackers and Michael turned the radio on in the lodge to distract Jason.
• Jeremy and Michael Fix the two seater and probably almost run someone over with it.
• the “nerd”
• can fix shit like no ones business
• which is literally the most valuable skill
• can sneak the heck around,
• but his stamina is non existent
• if he fucks up he’s very dead
• you bet he knows all the lore
• refuses to leave Jeremy behind or alone
• probably dies sacrificing himself for Jeremy
• or he escapes with Jeremy
• there is no in between
• the edgelord councilor
• has great composure and strength
• but shitty luck and stealth.
• He can take seeing a body, but you ask him not to trip in the woods???
• No way.
• is the one guy who tries to 1v1 Jason with a bat
• it doesn’t go well
• he forgets that bats break
• jake has to save him with nothing but a wrench
• he just runs
• Strength speed and stamina are ideal
• but like his boyfriend he has the worst luck.
• He can be doing nothing and Jason will decide to drop by for a friendly visit
• tries to fix the boat
• he can’t fix things it’s tragic.
• she’s great with intelligence and stealth
• probably goes right for for mom’s sweater
• all of her rehearsing and hard work leads to this life or death situation
• she’s got the mom voice down already look at her go.
• definitely saves Jeremy with mom’s sweater
• because Jeremy is grabbed very often
• Christine is an angel Jason gives her a pity leave in the beginning because she offers to talk about his problems with him.
• stealth, composure, and intelligence
• hoards med spray
• calls Dustin Kropp who is Tommy Jarvis
• She goes right for the phone
• you cannot convince me otherwise.
• She will fix that thing even if it kills her.
• ((It might))
• hides in a wardrobe in a barricaded house the majority of the time
• because she has all stealth
• and could probably outrun Jason if she vaulted out the window.
• in the wardrobe across from Brooke
• has the shotgun ready to shoot any bitch coming for her gal
• she insults Jason as a diversion
• he grabs her
• she knifes him
• grabs her again
• jokes on him she has all the pocket knives
• She looted every house
• She is ready.
Look it’s 1:00am and I’m tired this probably makes no sense but… eh