LINKIN PARK MEME. Rest in peace, Chester Bennington. Your talent and wonderful personality gave so many people so much hope during their darkest of times, and you will be forever missed.
- Why does it feel like night today?
- Why am I so uptight today?
- Paranoia is all I got left.
- I know what it feels like to have a voice in the back of my head.
- It’s like I’m paranoid lookin’ over my back.
- It’s like a whirlwind inside of my head.
- It’s like I can’t stop what I’m hearing within.
- Your paranoia’s probably worse.
- I don’t know what set me off first.
ONE STEP CLOSER.
- I cannot take this anymore.
- I find bliss in ignorance.
- I’m about to break.
- I need a little room to breathe.
- I’m one step closer to the edge.
- I wish I could find a way to disappear.
- Shut up when I’m talking to you.
POINTS OF AUTHORITY.
- Forfeit the game.
- You can’t run the race.
- You just won’t last.
- You love the way I look at you.
- My pride is broken.
- You like to think you’re never wrong.
- You live with what you’ve learned.
- You have to act like you’re someone.
- You want someone to hurt like you.
- These wounds they will not heal.
- There’s something inside me that pulls beneath the surface.
- This lack of self-control I fear is never-ending.
- My walls are closing in.
- I’ve felt this way before.
IN THE END.
- It doesn’t even matter how hard you try.
- Time is a valuable thing.
- I wasted it all just to watch you go.
- I kept everything inside.
- Even though I tried, it all fell apart.
- I tried so hard and got so far.
- In the end? It doesn’t even matter.
- I had to fall to lose it all.
- You’re acting like I was part of your property.
- You fought with me.
- Things aren’t the way they were before.
- You wouldn’t even recognise me anymore.
- I’ve put my trust in you.
- I just wish I didn’t feel.
- I take back all the things I said.
- I’d give it all away just to have somewhere to go.
- I’d give it all away just to have someone to come home to.
- This is all I need.
BREAKING THE HABIT.
- Memories consume like an opening wound.
- You all assume I’m safe here.
- I don’t want to be the one.
- I’m the one confused.
- I don’t know what’s worth fighting for.
- I don’t know why I instigate and say what I don’t mean.
- I don’t know how I got this way.
- I know it’s not alright.
- I had no options left.
- I’m the one at fault.
- I’ll never fight again.
- This is how it ends.
- I’m tired of being what you want me to be.
- I don’t know what you’re expecting of me.
- I’m under the pressure of walking in your shoes.
- Every step that I take is another mistake to you.
- I’ve become so numb.
- I can’t feel you there.
- All I want is to be more like me and be less like you.
- Can’t you see that you’re smothering me?
- Everything that you thought I would be has fallen apart right in front of you.
- I may end up failing.
- You were just like me with someone disappointed in you.
LEAVE OUT ALL THE REST.
- I dreamed I was missing.
- You were so scared.
- No one would listen because no one else cared.
- What am I leaving when I’m done here?
- Forget the wrong that I’ve done.
- Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed.
- Don’t resent me.
- Keep me in your memory.
- Don’t be afraid.
- I’ve taken my beating.
- I’m strong on the surface.
- I’ve never been perfect.
- I’ve never been perfect, but neither have you.
- Save me from myself.
SHADOW OF THE DAY.
- Sometimes solutions aren’t so simple.
- Sometimes goodbye’s the only way.
- The sun will set for you.
- Your friends all plead for you to stay.
- Sometimes beginnings aren’t so simple.
WHAT I’VE DONE.
- There’s no need.
- I’ve drawn regret from the truth.
- Let mercy come and wash away what I’ve done.
- Let go of what I’ve done.
- I’m forgiving what I’ve done.
- I said goodbye.
- All I could think was I need a way to dig through the damage.
- I see you takin’ advantage.
- I found another reason to do this.
- I wanna find a way to rattle you.
- I’m not done.
- There’s nothing left.
- Darkness turned to light.