3 and 15 Feysand! 💓
- Whenever one of them is injured, the other goes into full on protective-mate mode.
- Rhys becomes an utter drama queen when Feyre is injured. (”Mor I can’t do this! I can’t live without her!” “Rhys, calm the fuck down. She just stubbed her toe.”)
- And even though Feyre is usually very calm and collected, when Rhys is injured she gets a bit…crazy. All the healers/doctors hate taking care of her mate just because she’s constantly asking questions, demanding more help, and absolutely will not leave him alone. (Rhys loves it.) She’s whispering in his ear constantly about how much she loves him and she would heal him if he would just swallow a few mouthfuls of her blood.
- When they’re recovering, they stay by each other’s side.
- When Feyre is bedridden, Rhys tells her stories about his childhood. About the Illyrian camps, getting drunk with Cassian and Az, growing up with Mor, stories about his mom and sister.
- When Rhys is bedridden, Feyre spends her time sketching. Him, the Inner Circle, Velaris…and when he’s especially injured, she cheers him up by sketching themselves in…interesting positions.
15. Touching (can be NSFW
- They both absolutely cannot keep their hands off of each other. And everyone hates them for it.
- Feyre is always running her hands down Rhys’s wings.
- Rhys is always twirling some piece of Feyre’s hair around his finger.
- They’re also always leaning on each other, whether Feyre is resting her head on Rhys’s shoulder or Rhys is leaning his arm atop Feyre’s head.
- When they’re alone, their touching becomes more deliberate and they’re always trying to rile each other up.
- Rhys loves running his hands all over his mate’s perfect body. (He always makes sure his mouth quickly follows).
- Feyre loves running her hands
and nailsdown Rhys’s back, feeling every muscle move as moves with her.
- After they’re sweaty and spent, they both just sit there silently touching each other, making little circles with their fingers, flicking each other’s noses, lightly tracing each other until they fall asleep.