All the reasons I loved this latest Chris and Eva clip:
Brace yourselves, cause this is going to be a looong list. I’m sorry but I’m too far gone for my OTP to care about much else today.
* The way he touches her face in the beginning of the clip.
*Chris’ wide grin plus Eva’s sleepy smile. Honestly, the chemistry between those two is unreal, even in small moments like this.
*“Did you sleep well?” “Mhm.” The whole Jonas and Eva vs Eva and Chris parallel here. Jonas pretty much said that he had a nightmare in which Eva was a whore and CHRIS TOLD EVA THAT HE HAD A DREAM WHERE EVA WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND. Ugh.
*Also, the whole dream was totally made up and I have a feeling that Eva knew it. And she knows how whipped she has him and just…Eva is goals as usual.
* Wow, damn. Another one of Chris Schistad’s reaction gifs is born.
* I honestly feel like Chris is trying to remember his lines when he is talking about his “dream”. And Eva is so amused CAUSE SHE KNOWS.
* He is such a certified nerd while telling that stupid story.
* Chris’ reaction when Eva told him that his dream wasn’t real tho. He was all: “say what now?”
* Eva: “we’re never going to be together” Eva: *smiles* Chris: *tries not to look like somebody just stabbed him and fails*
* “Why not?” I can see that you’re internally crying, Chris. God, the dialogue is gold.
* The way Chris repeats Eva’s words back to her. Such a small thing but mad cute.
*Also, I have such huuuge respect for Eva. She still acknowledges that Chris was a fuckboy in the past and she smiles again when saying it, and it’s so playful, and Eva knows that Chris is in love with her but she’s still protecting her heart and is being reasonable about it all and just…where can I find an Eva?
*Also, telling a guy whose currently naked in your bed that he’s a cheating fuckboy, is NEXT LEVEL.
* The way Eva almost immediately stops kissing Chris, because someone’s calling her. She. Always. Puts. Her. Friends. First.
* When Eva answers Vilde’s call and we can actually see how hurt Chris is over the fact that Eva doesn’t want to be his girlfriend.
* Also, the way he runs his hand over his face is like saying: “damn I messed up with that fake dream I told her about oops”
* When Eva tells Vilde that she is doing nothing special, and Chris looks like he’s about to cry. That boy is so in love, I can’t put it into words.
* All the longing looks towards Eva while she’s talking on the phone!!!
* Eva: “But maybe I can call you later or something.” Queue Chris’ whole face lighting up.
* Chris: “We were talking about getting together.” Lol, smooth.
* That boy has lost all his game and just wants to be together with Eva. Who’s crying? Certainly not me.
* THE PLAYFULNESS.
* The fact that Chris isn’t pressuring her into anything but just wants them to be together but he isn’t pushy about it. I honestly don’t know where the Noorhell shippers get their ideas, when they compare Mohnstad and Noorhell.
* ANOTHER JONAS AND EVA vs CHRIS AND EVA PARALLEL.
* When Eva tried to push Chris off her bed and he didn’t budge an inch, that was a sign.
* I just love how Chris is still his old self on some level, so self-confident and just doesn’t understand why he has to hide.
* Eva being determined not to introduce Chris, so the boy gets up, wraps a sheet over himself, and is just like: “Hi. I’m Chris.”
* Your name is also Chris? ANOTHER ONE, WE HAVE ANOTHER ONE.
* I just noticed that Eva rolls her eyes when Chris is talking to her mum, oh wow. I love this girl.
* When Eva’s mum says that she wasn’t aware that Eva had a boyfriend and Chris looks like he is finally sure Eva will confirm their relationship now but she DOES NOT.
* Also, Chris was totally happy to meet her mum, you can’t tell me otherwise.
* “We’re not together.” “Not yet”
* Eva’s mum’s “you’ll figure it out” is basically the whole fandom’s reaction to this clip.
* Also, all the smiles and the banter in the end of this clip, what can I say, Mohnstad just naturally gravitate towards each other.
* Chris: “Love me.” Honestly, what kind of desperation.
In conclusion: this was the clip of dreams that I never thought I’d see.