types of comments on youtube videos of classical music
- i am the ghost of johann sebastian bach himself and i can tell every nuance of this music. one of the violists played the second sixteenth note on the third beat of measure 65 exactly 2.53 hertz sharp. absolutely appalling.
- absolutely gorgeous. sublime. this brought tears to my eyes, cleared my skin, and solved all my life problems. thank you maestro for this gift.
i am actually only 2 years old and i am playing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!1!1
- i simply love this piece and i love this version, but i think that the tempo is a tad too fast for my tastes. [53 comments later] what you state is true to a certain extent and in certain situations; however, i do believe that the true fallacy of this political ideology is tha-
- i love how the composer artfully modulated to the peaceful flowing f major in bar 73 from a stormy c minor to give us a sense of security, all the while interweaving the second motif throughout the texture [insert detailed analysis of entire piece]
- THIS PERSON’S/THESE PEOPLE’S TECHNIQUE IS FLAWLESS HOW ARE THEY EVEN HUMAN
feel free to add on