- Sherlock: *sitting in his chair; hands clasped* I have to tell you something.
- Rosamund: *sitting in her dad's old chair; eating a cookie* Yeah?
- Sherlock: *awkward* Um, well, for a while, I've been...on my own here.
- Rosamund: *nods* I know. That's okay, Uncle Sherlock.
- Sherlock: *smiles* I know. It's okay if that changes, too *pauses* would you be okay if that changes?
- Rosamund: *confused* Changes how?
- Sherlock: *clears his throat* I've asked someone to live with me. Someone very special, very close to me *affectionate* someone I love *smiles* and they've accepted.
- Rosamund: *grins* Is it Aunt Molly?
- Sherlock: *frowns* How do you know that?
- Rosamund: *giggles* Oh, Uncle Sherlock...you didn't think that was a SECRET, did you?
- Sherlock: ...
You should have seen my mom reaction tho. She's Austrian and she has a thick accent and when she saw what I did she was like what the fuck Adam! Your hair! You look like MySpace threw up all over you! Why couldn't you wear a wig! Oh my god your sister wedding is in two weeks! And some other stuff but when she saw my blank reaction, she was just like I should have never played smashing pumpkins while you were in the womb .. look at you... (she's ok with it now. But im gonna dye it blue soon)