7 times Victor Nikiforov was extremely gay for his fiance and it showed on his face
7. The “my boyfriend just made puppy eyes at me so I decided to give him my soul, my body, and the whole world” look.
6. The “this boy is so cute and perfect I want to squeeze his cute little body and kiss his face but since I can’t kiss his face I’m going to settle with squeezing his perfect body everytime I get while I scream internally” look.
5. The “ZOMFG DID HE JUST BLEW A KISS AT ME?? DID YOU SEE THAT??? OMG I THINK I JUST DIED A LITTLE” look.
4. The “I’m at the point of no return nobody save me i’ll die happily in the arms of this wonderful boy” look.
3. This one needs a gif. The “somebody hold me right now this boy is too cute for this world too beautiful omg what’s happening what is this feeling inside of me ***It Must Be Love playing in the background***” look.
2. The “I saw him already this morning we woke up in the same bed and everything but oh my god Yuuri there you are why did you took so long nevermind I’m so glad you are here I’m so happy to see you again run to my arms my beautiful fiance” look.
1. The “literally dying from proud I am, how much I love this wonderful, perfect boy, how happy I am to see him triumph and how unbelievably lucky I am to be engaged to him” look.
here’s another compilation of my fav sentence starters bc i love making these !! feel free to add your own(◕‿◕✿)
1. “Your hair is so soft..” 2. “It’s too cold! Come back!” 3. “No, I’m not letting you go. It’s too early to get out of bed.” 4. “C’mere, you can sit in my lap until I’m done working.” 5. “I’m not going to stop poking you until you give me some attention.” 6. “Shh, you’re safe. I won’t let you go.” 7. “What? does that feel good?” 8. “Just pretend to be my date.” 9. “He/She did it.”“No he/she did.” 10. “I think I’m in love with you and I’m terrified.” 11. “It’s not a double dat. We’re just third and fourth wheeling.” 12. “No no–it’s alright, come here.” 13. “I’m not going to leave you. You’re never going to have to suffer by yourself again, I promise.” 14. “Look, I know we don’t know each other that well, but I’m still worried about you. No one deserves to be alone.” 15. “If I could, I would kiss away all of your scars.” 16. “I think I might be falling in love with you.” 17. “Your lips are so soft. I could kiss them all day.” 18. “It’s not bad to cry. In fact, I think it makes a person stronger.” 19. “Mmm.. you’re warm.” 20. “You’re so cute when you’re half asleep like this..” 21. “I’ve had a rough day and honestly all I want right now is a drink and someone to cuddle with..” 22. “No, you can’t get up! You’re my prisoner for today.” 23. “Shh, it was just a bad dream. Just a dream, okay? None of it was really.” 24. “You know I’m/we’re always here for you, right?” 25. “Please talk to me about it.” 26. “You have something in you hair.. um–do you want me to get it out?” 27. “I remember practicing how to ask you out in the mirror..” 28. “I would’ve had breakfast ready, but you were sleeping on my arm and I didn’t want to wake you.” 29. “I know I’ve kissed you like, ten times, but just like another ten, please.” 30. “I can’t believe I got the first date, let alone a year.” 31. “Wanna, like–I mean, if you’re not busy.. We could get lunch? Or even just coffee if you don’t have a lot of time?” 32. “So I was driving past a pet store and couldn’t help but wonder how cute an animal would be like in our home..” 33. “Let’s just stay in bed.” 34. “We live together. You can’t blame this on anyone else.” 35. “I think I might be pregnant..” 36. “I want to try for a baby.” 37. “You would make the perfect father/mother.” 38. “Think about it. The little patter of children in our home.” 39. “I want to marry you.” 40. “I want to take a shower so you should probably join me. It’ll save water.”
41. “You’re just not the same anymore..” 42. “It’s midnight! Where the hell were you?” 43. “What the hell is your problem?!” 44. “Why do you run away from your problems all the time?” 45. “You can’t keep it all inside, you know? Bottling it up won’t do any good.” 46. “Hey, I know you’re hurting.. but, you’re not alone, okay?” 47. “I hate you! I’m sorry it took me so damn long to realize that.” 48. “You lost your chance.” 49. “I’m sorry if I gave you the wrong impression.” 50. “You can’t just lose your temper like this every time you get a bit upset!” 51. “Calm down! You’re scaring me!” 52. “Don’t look at me like that.” 53. “Were you ever going to tell me?” 54. “I’m done trying to help you!” 55. “Sorry doesn’t fix everything.” 56. “You didn’t call. You didn’t text. Nothing.” 57. “It isn’t up for debate.” 58. “I don’t know what’s wrong, okay? I’m just… really tired.” 59. “I’m fine. Stop asking.” 60. “I’m not leaving until you tell me what’s wrong, and don’t try lying to me.” 61. “I hope someday you get a taste of your own medicine.” 62. “Pack you shit and go. Get the fuck out of my sight!” 63. “Is this how little you think of me?” 64. “I can’t do this anymore.. not with you.” 65. “Are you happy now? Huh? DOES THIS MAKE YOU HAPPY?!” 66. “You said you’d always be there for me… so how did this happened? Why weren’t you there?” 67. “Did it ever occur to you that you’re hurting me too?” 68. “I don’t need help! I just want the pain to stop!” 69. “We can be friends instead.” 70. “I tried to move on, but nobody is you.” 71. “Do I look like I’ve moved on?” 72. “I don’t remember a fight or a reason, so what happened? Why did we break up?” 73. “Can I at least buy you a coffee? For old times sake.” 74. “I can’t take the loneliness anymore.” 75. “What are you talking about? You’re married!” 76. “I feels like everyone just forgot I exist.” 77. “Maybe I’m meant to be alone.” 78. “I gave you your chance, and you just used it to stab me in the back.” 79. “I’ve been alone for so long..” 80. “But you promised..”
81. “I think you’ll be happy to know that I’m not wearing any underwear.” 82. “I want you. Right here. Right now.” 83. “I’d be more than happy to show you a good time, if you’re looking for one.” 84. “It’s like you want to ruin men/women for me.” 85. “It’s been a long day. Why don’t we help each other unwind?” 86. “Oh don’t mind me. Just enjoying the view.” 87. “They always make shower sex sounds so appealing, but honestly, this is getting dangerous.” 88. “Did you just… finish?” 89. “Tell me what you want.” 90. “Get on your knees. Now.” 91. “Your lips make me wonder what the rest of you would taste like..” 92. “I don’t like being told what to do unless I’m naked.” 93. “Move your hands to the side. I want to hear you.” 94. “You’re so sexy when you’re all hot and bothered.” 95. “How bad do you want me?” 96. “Do you know how bad I want you?” 97. “I’ve been thinking about this all night.”98. “Don’t cover your face. I want to see you.” 99. “Come sit in my lap.” 100. “You’re so beautiful all spread out like this, just for me.”
So my friends convinced me to wear my Princess Tiana cosplay to Walmart. Considering I wasn’t at a con, I was surprised with all of the happy kids and parents begging to take pictures. In light of this, I ended up driving to Toys-R-Us just for fun.
I’ll never forget this little black girl who asked to take a picture with me. As she walked away with her mom, she exclaimed how happy she was to see a princess that looked like her in real life.
THIS IS WHY REPRESENTATION IS IMPORTANT. I can remember all of the times I wondered why none of my favorite Disney characters, or video game characters, or even anime characters had the same dark skin as me. Or the same wide nose as me. Or the same thick lips as me. Or the same coily hair as me.
When Princess Tiana was introduced, I nearly cried. I waited until I was a young adult to have a Disney Princess who had my features and was seen as beautiful. And seeing children so happy –showing them that their dark skin, wide nose, thick lips, and coily hair are beautiful– moves me to tears.
Some quick doodles of 707 that i’ve made for cheritz appreciation party.
A lot of people wished that someone like seven should be real. I do have a friend who has similar traits to him. And his personality is quite the same. Looking at seven always reminds me of him even though their looks are pretty much different.
Maybe that’s why i like seven so much and get attached to him easily.
Well, i can’t reach that person maybe for the rest of my life. But he’s a special friend and one of the most important person for me. So i hope he’s living a happy life and is healthy right now.
I’m not a catholic myself but i do love people who are devoted to their religion. Like seven, jaehee, jumin and v ^^♡
Thank you seven. I’m so glad i get to know you. You’re such an inspiring and wonderful character. And thank you cheritz for making rfa party happens. We’re really love your games and please keep doing it because you guys are amazing. (｡’▽’｡)♡
’ you always know how to find that silver lining. ’
’ has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are? ’
’ you have the whitest teeth! you’ve got a hollywood smile! ’
’ you have the most beautiful eyes i’ve seen before. ’
’ i love your hair so much, it’s so pretty. ’
’ you have the best laugh in the universe. ’
’ you always dress so fabulous! you’ve got so much style! ’
’ you’re the best at anything and everything you do. ’
’ you are the smartest person i know! ’
’ sometimes i wonder why you’re my friend. ’
’ you’re the best friend anyone could ever ask for. ’
’ you always seem to have a solution for any problem. ’
’ you are the most attractive person i’ve had as a friend. ’
’ anything looks good on you! you’re perfect! ’
’ you always make the days a little brighter for people. ’
’ you’re like, really loved and adored, despite what you think. ’
’ anyone would be lucky to have you as a girl/boyfriend. ’
’ you’re going to make the best parent one day. ’
’ one day, you’re going to make someone so happy. ’
’ ever since i met you, i’d been the happiest i’ve ever been. ’
’ you are the perfect role model. ’
’ you deserve an award or something, you’re that great. ’
’ you did so good on that art work the other day! ’
’ that speech was phenomenal, left me speechless. ’
’ you’ve got an amazing face and i just want to stare at it all. ’
’ i could stare at you all day and never get tired. ’
’ you are the better looking out of the two of us. ’
’ you’re the smarter one out of the two of us. ’
’ you always smell so good. what perfume is that? ’
’ i’ll only get a make over, if you’re the one who does it. ’
’ i’d trust you with my life any day. ’
’ you have the biggest heart out of everyone i’ve ever met. ’
’ you are just the sweetest person ever. ’
’ you are so creative! i could never be that original. ’
’ your ideas are so beautiful and original, i love them. ’
’ you really do make a fantastic meal, the best i’ve ever had. ’
’ this is so delicious, oh my god, you’re amazing. ’
’ you do not need make up to look beautiful, you were blessed. ’
’ why does everything you buy fit you so well? ugh. ’
’ you give me so much inspiration. ’
’ you inspire me so much, i’ve always looked up to you. ’
summary : as the adopted daughter of none other than tony stark, you have a myriad of responsibilities. babysitting peter parker probably wasn’t supposed to be one of them. not that you’re complaining.
word count : 4.7k (also known as the longest thing I’ve ever written)
author’s note : ur adopted b/c not everyone is white and i don’t want anyone to feel excluded from reading this due to the fact tony is white (and yes ik there are interracial couples i just want everyone to feel included i want to make sure whoever wants to read this can without feeling weird about it b/c i know it is something that bothers people in the fanfic community okay bye enjoy my loves.)
Tony Stark was a lot of things to a lot of people. He was the billionaire, he was the genius, the philanthropist, and the notorious playboy in his younger years. Most notably, however, was that he was Iron Man. He was marveled at by the entire world, him and the group of heroes that stood beside him; the Avengers, as they called themselves. To you, however, he was your father.
A terribly overprotective one, at that.
Of course, this was only to be expected of a father, even a foster one, but the lengths the man went to in order to keep his only daughter out of whatever he deemed trouble were rather extensive. You rarely ever left the Avengers tower, and if you did you were accompanied by a team of people you could only describe as rip off Secret Service men. Sometimes, Natasha would replace them, or Steve, but that was a rare occurrence. You were homeschooled by the best tutors his money could pay for- this particular move was less about refining your education and more about keeping you away from any boy in the five boroughs.
You chose to spend majority of your time reading in your room and training, always wary of anyone who approached you about being a friend. Your surname meant everything to people, especially the girls that wandered around Manhattan desperate to become the bestie of the daughter of the richest man in New York. You loved your dad with all your heart, but the stigma that ran with the Stark name would never stop irritating you.
That, and the impromptu plans he threw at you on a regular basis.
“Miss Stark, your father is requesting access to your room. He knows you hate it when he barges in.” Vision drifted into your room without warning, making you jump. You yanked your earbuds out of your ears, giving him a look.
“I hate when anyone barges in, Vision. That includes you, too.” You pushed your chair away from your desk, placing your pen on the desk and shutting your notebook. “Tell him he can come in if he lets me become an Avenger.” You raised your voice at this, knowing he would hear you.
“He says that he’ll consider it if you let him in.”
You raised your eyebrows. “Touché.” You motioned for the door to open, and your father walked into the room, immediately taking his pristinely polished shoes off and lying down on your bed. You stared at him.“Dad, it’s not cool to wear sunglasses inside. You look lame.”
Tony Stark rolled his eyes at you. “It’s called a look, sweetheart.” You laughed, pretending to nod in agreement. He placed his hands behind his head as you spun your chair back around to your desk. “What are you working on?”
“Something for Bruce,” you muttered, pen cap between your teeth as you continued to jot down important points from his numerous lab reports. You were going to have to hand in a full analysis of his findings for your end of term science paper, and he was more than willing to aid you. “Science report.”
“My daughter, beautiful and intelligent, my flesh and blood,” Tony declared proudly.
“Dad, I love you to the death, but I’m still not your biological kid,” you smiled all the same, though, and he knew behind the tough exterior you were happy to hear his expressions of admiration.
“Who needs a biological kid when I’ve got this great, wonderful adopted one right in front of me.”
Not looking up from your notebook, you said, “You’re really laying it on thick today. I’m all of those things, obviously, but I know you want something. So, what is it?” You paused, then said, “Thank you, by the way.”
“You sure we’re not related?” He sat back up, clasping his hands together. “What do you say about Germany?”
“Nice enough place I guess, interesting history, why?”
“I kind of need you to go there for two weeks with me.”
With a groan, you dropped your pen and held your face in your hands. “Another surprise trip? Dad, I have school. I have homework! Do you see this?” You held up the thick stack of reports from Banner’s lab, waving them around. “This is gonna be, like, my life’s work.”
Tony shook his head. “Kids these days and their homework. Seriously. When I was at school I would have taken any opportunity to shirk my responsibilities.”
“You did do that.”
He waved his hand. “Technicalities. Anyway, as you know the Avengers have been disassembled. Sokovia Accords and all that bullshit. I assume you’ve been keeping up?”
“Hard not to.” It was true. Anything in the news was about the great split of the infamous team, Captain America vs Iron Man. It was impossible to turn on the television without hearing about it. And, considering you lived underneath the same roof as half of them, it was quite literally not an option to be ignorant to what was going on.
“Good,” he grinned proudly again. If there was one emotion that the man felt whenever he was around, it was proud. Nearly everything you did made him beam with pride, and if you had been placed into an actual high school, there was no doubt in his mind that the person at the top of every single class would be you. You excelled no matter the circumstances. “So, to sum up, there’s gonna be a big showdown in Germany. Western style, naturally. Guns blazing and everything.”
Your eyes lit up and you nearly flew out of your chair, rushing over to him. “Oh my god, are you finally gonna let me fight? You’ve seen my training, right? I’m getting so good. I’m like, practically Natasha level good. She’s been showing me that move where I can snap people’s necks with my thighs and-”
“First of all, your thighs are not going around anyone’s neck, so jot that down,” he interrupted. Your enthusiasm visibly deflated. “I need you to kind of watch over this kid who’s coming with us. He’s from Queens. You love Queens.”
“You’re making me babysit?” You flopped down on your bed, staring up at the ceiling. “C’mon, dad, I’m sixteen. That’s practically an adult. I think I should be allowed to fight this time. I’m Avenger worthy.”
“Practically an adult is not the same as literally an adult, as in over eighteen.” You groaned again. “Don’t call it babysitting, anyway. He’s your age. Well, he’s a few months younger, but that doesn’t matter. Just call it… hanging out with a good kid that’s fighting for your dear old dad and making sure he doesn’t get into trouble in Germany or annoy Happy too much.” He patted your knee, standing up. “We leave in the morning, kiddo, so pack up.”
“How come he gets to fight if he’s younger than I am?”
“’Cause he’s not my daughter. Goodnight, light of my life.” He kissed your forehead before leaving, giving you another encouraging smile.
“Goodnight, pain my ass,” you grumbled as he left. He popped back in, a stern expression on his face. “If I watch your new protégée can I become an Avenger?” Tony rubbed a hand over his eyes. Teenage girls were exhausting.
“We’ll talk about it.”
You’re sitting at your breakfast table with suitcases piled next to you when Peter Parker strolls into your life with happiness in his every footstep because he is just so, so glad to be there. You’re spooning cereal into your mouth when he sits down directly across from you, a video camera cupped in his soft looking hands and the little red button clicked on, meaning that he is recording you. You place your spoon back into the bowl of milk that is dusted with cinnamon sugar from the Cinnamon Toast Crunch you’ve been eating for the past ten minutes.
“Do you mind?”
“Mind what?” He asked, peeking up from behind his camera. You gestured toward it, wiping your mouth with your sleeve.
“The camera. I’m kind of still in the middle of eating breakfast in my pajamas,” you leaned forward, switching it off. “You must be the Spider-Boy.” The chestnut haired boy feels a blush creeping up his neck and settling along his cheekbones when you say that.
“Oh, did Mr. Stark tell you that?” He rubbed the back of his neck, laughing awkwardly. “Um, it’s Spider-Man, actually.” He mumbled the man part, knowing fully well that he didn’t look like much of a man in the eyes of anyone, his eyes casting down as he fidgeted with the strap on his camera.
“Oh good,” you nodded. You took another spoonful of cereal. “I like that better. Nicer ring to it.” You grabbed your box of sugary breakfast and pushed it toward him, an offering.
“Huh?” He was a bit dazed. He stared at the box in front of him and then realized he had been doing that for far too long of a time to be considered normal. “Oh, right, um, sure, thanks!” He opened the box and took a handful, shoving it in his mouth. You kept eating your cereal, silently staring at the bowl and willing yourself not to laugh at the boy in front of you. With all his nerves, he was still a bundle of energy and cheerfulness, and, well, let’s face it, he was sort of adorable. “So, you think my name’s cool?” He tried to sound suave, charming, as he said it, tried to smirk at you, but he stopped when he realized that he looked stupid.
You gave him a half smile. “It’s pretty good.” His face positively lit up with happiness to be taken seriously, and you knew the feeling too well. You stuck out your hand. “Oh, forgot to introduce myself-”
“Y/N Stark, adopted daughter of Mr. Stark, probably the smartest girl in all of New York and, uh, correct if I’m wrong but… Black Widow’s best student as well as Bruce Banner’s apprentice.”
You gaped at him. The blush he had been sporting crept up to his ears and made his nose turn the shade of a strawberry. “Well, uh, yeah,” you said, flustered. “Should I creeped out or flattered?”
“Flattered, please.” The genuine worry in his eyes as he leaned forward made you laugh. He had an endearing personality.
“Flattered it is.” You watched the slow sigh of relief leave his mouth, his hands flying up the mess of hair atop his head and fixing it distractedly. Your dad walked into the room, and Peter practically fell out of his chair trying to stand up and seem presentable. Your slouch was indicative that you didn’t care much. He was just your dad. “Morning, pops,” you slid the box over his way.
He frowned at it.” Y/N, that stuff is crap. I don’t know why you eat it.”
“Wanda and I like it,” you said defensively, a slip of the tongue. You knew your dad was going to get annoyed at the mention of the Scarlet Witch, who had evaded and ignored his attempts at keeping her powers under control. “It’s good. High quality. Right, Peter?” You whipped your head toward him.
He felt his heart give a little tug. He grabbed the box out of your hand and shoved more cereal in his mouth, the cinnamon sugar sticking to his lips. “Yeah, Mr. Stark. Best stuff ever,” he said through a mouthful of it. Tony gave them an amused glance, picking up your two heaviest suitcases and beckoning you both to the landing strip. Peter swallowed his food.
He didn’t even like Cinnamon Toast Crunch that much. He was just thrilled that you knew his real name.
Everything about this kid was infuriatingly dorky in the cutest way possible. You came to this conclusion as you boarded the jet with ease, sitting in your usual spot by the window and greeting Happy with your typical friendly smile and idle chitchat. Peter stumbled onto it with awe written across his features as he stared around the place, touching nearly everything much to Happy’s dismay.
“Haven’t you been on a plane before?” The man asked, growing irritated with the way the kid was filming everything. You saw Peter zoom in on Happy’s face and grinned out your window.
“Nope, never!” Peter exclaimed, his video camera still in front of him as he captured every detail of his trip.
“Well, sit down so we can take off,” Happy said gruffly, grabbing Peter’s shoulders and forcefully placing him into a seat.
Peter sat still for a moment, then hopped over to the seat next to you. He placed his camera in front of him on the tray table. “Y/N, smile for the camera. I’m recording.” You looked at him, then turned to the camera and gave it a deadpan stare. You even threw in a slow blink. “Good enough,” he shrugged. He kept it recording as he shifted in his seat so that his entire body was facing you, his chin resting in his hand and his elbow on your armrest. His gaze was sort of nice. “So, Miss Stark, I have a few questions.”
“Um, okay, shoot,” you closed your book that you had open on your lap. “I’m not that interesting, just so you know.”
“I think you’re interesting,” he assured you. You heard Happy let out a choked laugh at Peter’s flirting attempt, but it was just another thing you found sort of lovely. It was a genuine compliment. “What’s your favorite subject in school?”
You’d been expecting the typical what’s it like being Tony’s daughter spiel, and you were pleased to get an actual question about yourself for once. “I like everything, I guess. I kind of love school, but I don’t go to a conventional school, so. Training is cool, I like that a lot.”
“You train with Black Widow, I have to ask- can you show me some moves? I need to refine my technique before the fight,” he explained.
“Do you wanna learn how to crush people with your thighs?”
“Wow! Do you think I could? Could you teach me? That’s so cool,” he beamed, turning to the camera for a split second with an overexcited look.
You pursed your lips, staring out your window for a minute. You were up in the air by now, and there was long flight ahead of you. “Maybe. If my dad is okay with it. I have to check.” Peter looked confused,
“Why wouldn’t he be?”
“He’s, you know, really overprotective.” You put your first against the cheek, leaning the same way that Peter was. You sighed. “I don’t have a lot of friends. Which is fine, but I can’t even attempt to go make any because I have a whole freaking SWAT team on my ass the minute I step out of the tower because he’s so worried about my safety.” You let your head hit the window, your eyes rolling skyward. “And that makes no sense because-”
“You’re really strong and stuff. You can protect yourself,” Peter finished.
“I think you know me a little too well, Peter,” you said, poking him lightly in the arm. “But… yeah, exactly. I don’t really get to do anything fun. I don’t have adventures. Sure, reading is fun and studying is fun for me and training is great and I love hanging out with everyone in the tower but I’m still a teenager. No fun for me, though. My life is pretty boring, sorry if that makes your little video diary suck.” You stuck your tongue out at his camera.
“No worries,” he said, taking it off the tray table and turning it toward you. “Tell me every boring detail, Miss Stark.”
“As long as you stop calling me Miss Stark.”
“You’ve got a deal.”
It was a seven hour trip, and you both passed out by the three hour mark after Peter had pried every excruciating detail from your life out of you. You hated sleeping on airplanes, but your head was slumped against his shoulder and his arm was knocking against your own and his sweatshirt was as soft as pillow. You remembered the shy glance he had given you just before you knocked out on his shoulder for the remainder of the flight. He had a sweet smile.
Peter filmed absolutely everything. He filmed himself getting off the plane and then filmed you getting off the plane and nearly shoved the camera in Happy’s face until he threatened to break it and Peter backed off. He radiated enthusiasm. “Look at this, and this, and this, oh shit wow that’s so cool look at this! Oh man this is good stuff!”
“Peter this is literally just the airport how am I supposed to take you around the actual city?!”
“OH WOW Y/N have you seen this!”
He zoomed in on your face, your devoid of emotion look appearing again. “Are you ever gonna smile for the camera?” He gave you a pout, doe eyes and all. You turned away.
“No. I’m supposed to be babysitting you, please be behave.” You touched your fingers to the bridge of your nose, dragging Peter to a couch. “Please sit. We’re getting the hotel reservations checked.”
“Do they juice boxes? I’m really thirsty.” He was just trying to make you laugh at this point, and annoying you was kind of funny for him. You let out an involuntary chuckle when he pretended to claw at his throat, throwing himself on the ground.
“I’ll make sure they have juice boxes for you, Petey. You’re such a seven year old, geez.” You pretended to gag.
Looking offended, Peter replied, “I’m actually twelve.”
Jokingly, you said, “You’re a twelve year old that’s going to get a punch in the face if you don’t settle down right now.” He stood up, directly in front of you with his light eyes and little grin, another feverish looking heat burning at his face. Nevertheless, he still said, “It’d be an honor to get beaten up by you.”
His voice, the sincerity he carried within it despite the ludicrous statement, made you feel those famed butterflies fluttering inside you. Maybe it was the way he looked into your eyes as he said it. Maybe it wasn’t. But something within you was starting to like Peter Parker, and you’d barely known him for twenty four hours.
Then again, it was hard to not like Peter. The kid was just so damn likable.
He had known it from the moment he first set his eyes upon you that day in the tower that he was a goner. If he had known it then, just from sitting down across from you with nothing to him but his lanky figure and a suit that resembled a onesie more than it did a costume fit for a hero such as he, he was sure of it now, a week and a half later.
Every day had been the same routine. He’d be up bright and early in the morning so you could help with him his training, teaching him how to utilize the suit your father had given him with ease rather than his usual tactic of jumping into everything blind. You’d been the one to help come up with nearly all of the web shooter combinations. He didn’t know all of them yet, or close to half of them, but he was progressing wonderfully.
After training, you’d give him the tour of your favorite places around Germany, close enough to where you’d both be able to get back to the hotel before dark. He filmed the both of you constantly, but you shied away from the cameras every time without fail. He couldn’t understand why, but he didn’t push. He just liked filming in general, and would accept you not smiling in any of his clips as long as you were still in there.
There was a beautiful sense of normalcy that came with hanging around Peter. You reveled in it. No one had ever made you laugh so hard with his ridiculous attempts at jokes or made you smile so much at his shy flirting skills that clearly needed to be revisited.
It was okay. You didn’t mind. And the fact that you didn’t tease him for it made him so, so happy.
Then, came the day of the fight. Peter had his camera out, he was dressed in his spidey suit, and you were standing there next to him dictating who he should and shouldn’t go after.
“Don’t go after Wanda ‘cause she could obliterate you in two seconds and Cap could crush you, too, but he won’t ‘cause he’s really nice like that. Bucky won’t care as much, though, so don’t do that- Ant-Man seems pretty cool and harmless but I don’t have as much intel on him and Peter if you get hurt you have to go hide somewhere-”
“I’m not gonna get hurt,” he said confidently.
You ignored him. “I’m gonna be in your earpiece, figuratively speaking, so I’ll hear everything you do and if you talk I’ll be able to hear you and you can hear me. So, just… keep me updated.” Peter took off his mask for a second, hair sticking up everywhere from the static. You leaned up, smoothing it back into place. Everything about him was soft. You wanted to curl up in it and stay there for as long as you could.
“I’ll be fine, Y/N, don’t worry,” Peter placed his hand on your shoulder. You felt your face heat up.
“I- I’m not worried.” You totally were. “I know you’ll be fine.” You didn’t want him getting hurt. “I just want you to be careful.” You didn’t want him to fight.
You could’ve sworn his face fell a bit when you said you weren’t worried, but he squeezed your shoulder anyway. Without a moment’s hesitation, you threw your arms around him, your nose pressing against his neck as you took a deep breath. He stood there for a second without doing anything until he realized that if he didn’t hug you back, he’d be the dumbest person on the face of the Earth. You felt his surprisingly defined arms hug you back.
You didn’t look at him when you pulled away. You stared at the spider emblazoned on his chest, gave him a quick good luck, then departed from the room. You sat on your own hotel bed with a rapidly beating heart.
The nerves were killing you. Ten more minutes. You opened your laptop and pulled up the system that would allow you to communicate across Team Stark. You were more focused on your dad and Peter. You tapped into your dad’s earpiece after placing the headset on. “Dad?” You spoke into the microphone.
“Hey, kiddo, everything okay?”
“Y-Yeah I just-” you took another breath. “Be safe. I love you.”
“I love you too, Y/N. Are you sure everything is okay over there?”
“Can you just make sure Peter gets out okay? If he gets hurt, bring him right back, please. That’s it.” Maybe it was a stupid request in someone else’s eyes, but you needed Peter to make it back in one piece. Tony Stark looked over at Peter Parker, crouching in his hiding spot and fumbling around with the gloves of his suit and gave the kid a knowing smile. Of course that was the one his daughter fell for in the end. Perfectly fitting.
“I’ll make sure.” You knew your father couldn’t see the grateful smile on your face, the sigh of relief that fell past your lips when he spoke these words.
Peter Parker, I swear if you make it out of this, I will smile like an idiot in every single one of your stupidly adorable video diary things. I swear. Just be safe.
“Your black eye is awful,” you told him, dabbing at it with more cream. “Totally ruins your face.”
“I think I look manly.”
“You think incorrectly.” You stepped back, your fingertips tilting his chin up so you could examine it further. “I think I got the worst of it. You did really well, Peter. Exceptionally well.” His face was glowing from your compliment.
“Can I get on that tape?” He asked excitedly, ducking under his hotel bed for his camera. You nodded, and he switched the camera on. He held out his arm so that you were both in frame. And you smiled. He forgot all about what you were supposed to say the moment that beautiful smile appeared there. “I- wow, Y/N.”
His stare was kind as it usually was. “You just-” he paused. “Your smile is really, really beautiful.” There was no way for you to turn away from the camera this time and you were left grinning like a lovestruck idiot at the boy in front of you, leaning up on your toes to press a kiss to his cheek.
You slept the entire plane ride the way you had the last time, curled up against Peter. This time, it was intentional. One of your arms was flung across his waist and his was wrapped around your shoulders, the sweatshirt he had came in now swaddling you cozily. There were two separate cars waiting for you. You stood in between them when the flight got off, the sleeves of his sweater hanging off your hands as you reached out to grab his. He felt you push a piece of paper into his hand. “You better call me, Peter Parker. I’ll be really upset if you don’t.”
He wrapped you suddenly in an embrace that lifted you off your feet just a little bit, his lips pressing against your temple. “I’ll call you every day.”
He kept true to his word. Every day without fail, your phone rang with a call from Peter, and you fell asleep on the phone with him more often than not. If you weren’t on the phone with him, you were texting him, and if you weren’t doing that, you wished that you were. The consistent communication was better than nothing, but regardless, you missed his presence. You missed the way you felt walking next to him as he explained why chocolate ice cream was so clearly better than vanilla. You just missed him.
“Peter?” You held the phone to your ear, nestled in your blankets already even though it was barely nine o'clock. His sleepy voice mumbled out a yes? “Would it be stupid if I said that I missed you?”
She could practically hear his wide smile through the phone. “Of course not. I miss you, too. So much. Probably more than you miss me.”
“That’s so not true!” She scoffed.
“Wanna bet?” His tone was mischievous, no longer the hoarse, pretty voice of a boy just waking up from his nap. “Open your bedroom door.”
“Are you joking?”
You hung up the phone, throwing back your covers and not caring one bit that your hair was a dripping mess from your shower or that you were wearing a terrible set of hello kitty pajamas that weren’t meant for anyone over the age of ten based on the size of the top. You nearly tackled him to the ground when you saw him standing in your doorway, a happy squeal escaping your lips. You were surprised he even got in, considering your dad wasn’t home, but you figured Vision had let him in. Vision always had a way of knowing.
“Have I ever told you that you have a really pretty smile?” Peter’s lips hovered over yours, almost hesitant. You took the initiative to kiss first, your hands delving into his silk-like hair. There was no point in waiting anymore. Your noses bumped together clumsily when he tilted his head back, admiring. You could feel your whole being light up when he gazed at you the way that he did, in that admiring, careful, Peter way of his.
“Careful, Spidey,” You warned, hands on his chest as you stared right back up at him.
“Careful of what?” He quirked an eyebrow.
“You’re going to make me fall in love with you one of these days if you keep looking at me like that.” It was only the truth, and you were a honest person.
“That’s sort of the plan,” he shrugged in a seemingly careless way, but he couldn’t hide it. He was an open book. An open book who loved you, and the way that you smiled at him when he pulled back his sleeve to reveal a web shooter, a strange glint in those brown eyes of his as he said, “You up for an adventure?”
It just trips me out how much 1D means to people. I remember reading stories back in the day of people finding 1D when they were going through a divorce, or a death in their family, or had just gotten married; abused people finding comfort in the lyrics, and laughter on stage, and all kinds of people from /all/ walks of life finding happiness and safety in 1D….. and it’s like……. no wonder their absence is a gaping hole, you know like. I don’t think people think about it a lot, or realize it enough, but 1D has been that thing /so/ many people (myself included) ran to, or found happiness in in some of the most vulnerable moments of their lives. And like… solo-1D is GREAT but it’s so far from a replacement to ot4 together, and it’s why 1D still has thousands of fans and people waiting for their return 2ish years later, despite it looking like, and other people telling them that they’re not coming back. 1D is just. like. it means everything to people.
1. The first conversation that Tony and Steve ever have, they admit they like each other. Steve is just recruited and he wants to run for class president. Tony suggests he just take it but Steve says, “I like you Tony, but don’t ever disrespect the election process.” And Tony smiles and replies, “I like you too Cap, but by now you should know that I pretty much disrespect everything.” Then Tony campaigns for Cap anyway ;)
2. During the Civil War event, Tony made a Capsuit to put on a show for Steve. It was a cute ordeal more than anything, and Tony asks for a hug from Steve. Steve says no, and Tony apparently has a simulator where he’s hugging Steve in it. After, there’s a picture during the news announcement of Steve and Tony side hugging, smiling, and Tony is giving Steve bunny ears. (X)
3. Once Tony told Steve that he was his “favorite field commander.” (X)
4. Steve is talking to Natasha about Tony and Natasha tells him, “You two should just get married.” (X)
5. When Ronan came to the Academy for the first GoTG event, Steve said, “I got your back, Tony.”
6. Once Tony told Steve, “What if I told you the internet thought we were the perfect couple?”
7. Tony offers to upgrades Steve’s shield to make it lighter, stronger, and capable of firing energy blasts and Steve replies with, “Thanks, but I think you’re fancy enough for the both of us.” While smiling happily and Tony is shocked.
8. During the Halloween event, Tony had to do a last minute cardboard Iron Man costume because Baron Zemo bought the last Captain America costume. He was going to be Cap! And he’s mentioned dressing up as Cap as a kid more than once. (X)
9. Tony said once, “I mock because I love. Ask Cap, I’ve been mocking him for months.” So….he’s loved him for months.
10. Tony asked Steve for girl advice, and said he was absurdly handsome. So they go working out together at the gym…clearly showing off for each other, and not a girl. Tony thinks he did a good workout, which Steve took as a joke. So he went to the gym with Tony again…I wonder why… (X)
11.They bicker like a married couple.
12. Tony always goes to Cap at the beginning of an event to plan out how to protect the Academy (because they’re leaders and work best together).
13. When recruiting Mockingbird Tony tells her she can trust Steve. Once she tells Steve that, he looks shocked and SO happy about it. (X)
14. Tony makes a blacksmith Iron Man outfit that is pretty revealing, which leaves Steve speechless. Once Tony says he’s a blacksmith, Steve tells him that was his second guess. Steve, what was your first guess you naughty guy? (X)
15. When you get Pepper she asks Steve, “will you keep an eye on Tony?” To which Steve smiles and replies, “I always do.” (X)
16. Tony Stark is such a Cap fanboy. He’s dressed up as Cap, he had Cap action figures, and he even had Jarvis make him Capcakes for breakfast as a kid. (X) (X)
17. When Ultron attacked, who has the mind of Tony, the first thing he did was make a Captain America robot and he calls the Capbot his greatest creation. (X)
18. When Tony finds out about RoboCap he’s shocked and disappointed he didn’t think to make a RoboCap first. (X)
19. When Ultron attacks Tony thinks Steve is going to blame him, but Steve doesn’t. He just encourages Tony and says they’ll defeat him together. (X)
20. During the Ultron event Tony mocks Steve by trying to do an impression of him and he says, “I told you not to build those robots, Tony. We should have been teaching bald eagles how to do the Charleston while balancing apple pies on our bulging biceps.” So Tony was checking Steve and his biceps out. Steve takes it as a joke and says just reassures Tony that they can fix the problem. (X)
21. Tony makes Cap an energy shield but when Steve uses it, it turns into a giant energy ball where Steve runs around in it. Steve knows Tony so well that he tells Tony to get his joke over with. Tony calls him Hamster America, and Steve would be more mad but he said it was a good workout. (X) (X) (X)
22. When Tony encounters RoboCap he says “sometimes I want to punch you in your perfect robot teeth.” He says he’s thought about saying that to Steve sometimes, but RoboCap says it’s too far. Tony then agrees and talks about how Cap is his friend and how polite he is. (X)
23. Tony’s wanted to make upgrades to Steve’s shield for better protection, but eventually he makes him an energy shield instead when Steve is in his Commander America uniform. (X)
24. During the Ultron event while Tony is working on Steve’s energy shield Steve tells Tony that he’s been having a recurring dream about a red dinosaur. Tony smiles and says he wishes Steve was that weird more often. (X)
25. Tony asks Steve, “How do you like my mancave?” (X)
26. Steve tells Tony that he’s more than just his tech. (X)
27. Tony loves Steve’s biceps. He’s commented on them more than once. Telling Steve about his “bulging biceps” and when Gladiator Cap showed up, Tony said he’s seen Steve checking out his own biceps. Steve says he hasn’t and asked Tony if HE’S been checking out his biceps…Tony then says he’s a scientist (which means yes, he’s been checking Steve out). (X)
28. Tony is talking to Peter Quill and Peter doesn’t understand some of the scientific terms Tony’s using. Steve steps in and DEFINES the word, Tony is shocked, and Steve is so proud and says “futurism!” (X)
29. Tony confides in Steve at the beginning of an event and Steve wants to hear it. Tony refuses to tell him cause he doesn’t want Steve to change his plans and says he can’t make all of Steve’s life choices for him. (Tony definitely wants to be a part of Steve’s life decisions). (X)
30. During the GoTG2 event Steve’s costume is “Ravager Captain America” and he has a great outfit made of leather with leather straps and he has a mohawk. This leaves Tony speechless, and Tony has never been speechless before. (I’m pretty sure Tony loved the leather, and rock ‘n roll look). (X)
the absolute highlight of my week was when I found out that Donald Trump made an appearance in Uncle Scrooge comic as a villain.
Look at this! It’s amazing! This is Ronald Plump, the sleazy business man who tries to cheat Scrooge on a deal, but ends up running his own business into a bankruptcy. I wonder why this particular comic has never been translated into English. ;)
I am so happy to be able, with my own two eyes, to see Scrooge McDuck give a verbal smackdown to this orange walking toupee.
Summary: Her boyfriend hates when she wears lipstick, but Negan doesn’t mind a little red…
Characters: Negan x Female
Word Count: 3,081
Warnings:NSFW, Smut, and Swearing
Author’s Note: Ohhhh boyyyy. So I wrote this for @flames-bring-a-ton-of-ash‘s new writing challenge. I know it’s not due for a while, but I’ve had the idea in my head for weeks and wanted to get it out while it’s fresh. I hope you guys enjoy!
Please let me know what you think! You can message me anytime! I LOVE feedback!
Big thank you to @ashzombie13 for being my beta reader and giving me such wonderful feedback. You’re the best.
Summary: Singers, Y/N and Harry, have been in a relationship for 3 and half years. Comfortable around each other, the couple have been there for each other during a lot, that until life decides to turn upside down.
Italics are flashbacks.
“You have been together for a year, is that correct?” Miranda, the interviewer for Vogue asked you.
You smiled, nodding. “Yes, it is.”
“And how would you describe Harry? Does it ever get hard with both of your careers?”
You took a breath, “We’re both doing what we love and it was basically how we met. I would never describe our relationship as hard, just needs a bit more effort than normal ones because of our careers and distance but like, we love each other and that’s all that matters. You know what they always say, distance makes the heart grow fonder.”
“So now what? You’re leaving? That’s what you’re going to do?” You followed Harry who was storming through the apartment, jaw clenching before snatching his car keys. “Harry, just talk to me, goddammit!”
Harry stopped, shutting his eyes before sighing and looking behind him where you stood, lip quivering as you fiddled with his oversized sweatshirt’s sleeves that you had worn. “I need to think.”
“And I need you to think with me, Harry.”
“Harry, you look great. Does that have to do with a certain someone?” Jimmy Kimmel asked, making the 3 boys snicker and Harry to chuckle under his breath, looking at his mates for help.
“Uh, thanks for the compliment.You’re looking rather dashing yourself.” He replied smoothly, trying to stifle his wide smile.
“Are you trying to be sneaky? It’s not working.” Jimmy shook his finger, pursing his lips.
Harry felt Liam slap his back as his mates laughed at him. “Not so quick.” Louis said, laughing.
Harry blushed, shaking his head as he looked at his lap. “It has to do with my incredible mates and wonderful fans.”
I always wear a ring
It’s symbolic, I tell my parents
and because my mother still thinks
she raised me with manners
and I hate disappointing her
I don’t mention that it’s also
when I need to flip off the next guy who calls me a prude.
“It’s a thing, a real thing.”
“No, I’m serious!”
“It’s not a choice.”
“The ‘A’ doesn’t stand for ally!”
“I’m older NOW.”
I break down on my mother’s shoulder
crying and letting her rub my knuckle with her thumb
because I know I don’t like boys
and I just got a letter from my best friend
and I miss her so much
and I don’t understand myself
because no one’s ever bothered explaining
what it means to love someone
without wanting to kiss them.
Someone gives me a novel
and the pieces fall together when I read it.
…THAT’S where babies come from?
Why would anyone DO that?
…No, I really don’t think I’ll like it when I’m older.
My friend is going on a date
and all I can think is
“You really wanted to kiss him?”
I start to wonder what I’m not understanding.
I have friends now
and they ask me, giggling,
“Who do you have a crush on?
‘Oh, right,’ I think
‘People talk about that sort of thing.’
So I pick at random.
He looks nice and I can make up stories about him.
Isn’t that what everyone else is doing?
(he moves away six months later
I’m happy I never had to kiss him.)
One of the other girls uses the word “hot”
I ask her what it means.
She says “You know” and giggles.
…I really don’t.
Why do people in movies always have to keep kissing?
My parents talk to me
I can read books myself now.
People are still kissing.
I still don’t like it.
I miss Aidan at school
because no one else will play tag with me.
Aidan and I are going to get married someday.
We’ll have a trampoline and five dogs
I kiss him on the cheek.
He kisses me on the cheek.
I think we’ll have a wedding without kissing
But lots of cake!
I don’t like kissing stories.
Mom says I will when I’m older.
My parents are planning to support their child
no matter what gender they like to kiss.
They never do realize that ‘none of the above’ is an option.
Request: hello! may I request for a Monsta X reaction to their s/o falling asleep on their lap? thank you 💗
Shownu: He’d find it cute, and would be so happy that you were comfortable enough to do that. He ran his hands through your hair as you slept peacefully.
Wonho: "Oh my god! He’s very stupid!“ He said, referring to the movie you were watching. He looks down and sees you sleeping. "Oh really?” He asks and laughs. He keeps staring at you for a while and thinking how cute you look.
Minhyuk: He was running his hands through your hair loosely, when he looks at you, you were asleep. “You always sleep in my lap, huh?” He asks and laughs. He picks you up and takes you to bed to sleep together.
Kihyun: At first, he just don’t know what to do. You lay on his lap and a while later, he noticed that you were asleep. He kept looking at you and wondering if he should take you to the bedroom. “You know… You’re so fucking beautiful…” He said smiling. “And we’ll stay here on the couch.” He ran his hands through your hair.
Hyungwon: "Oh really?“ He said when he saw you asleep. "Why does she always sleep when we’re watching a movie?” He asked. He stared at you for a while and smiled. “Lucky for you, you’re beautiful and I love you so much.”
Jooheon: When he saw you asleep, he felt very happy. He knew you trusted him enough to sleep on his lap. “Hm, you’re a cute baby.” He said softly running his hand over your face.
Changkyun: He would get a bit uncomfortable at first. You were sleeping soundly and he didn’t know what to do. “Hyung? What do i do?” He asked Minhyuk. “Let her sleep, she’s your girlfriend!” He laughed. “She is, right? My girlfriend.” He said smiling and looked at you, then began to run his hands over your face and hair lovingly.