I just do not understand how almost every post that you create somehow go to absurdity within two reblogs. That said... Vader and Dark!Padme raise the twins. Can you make that absurd?
Oh, anon. I wish I could explain it.
Vader and Dark!Padme, huh? Well, with the full disclosure that you can’t force crack to happen, my first thoughts are: are they the only Darksiders in this AU? Or does Evil Grandpa Sheev stop by for regular visits? Is Obi-Wan also Dark? Or (better) does he decide that even though he doesn’t want to go Darksider, he doesn’t want to abandon the Skywalkers either? So the setup becomes Canon Good Guy Lightsider Obi-Wan popping in to check on Evil Anakin and his Wicked family.
This sounds less like crack and more like an actual fic prompt, though I suppose around here it could easily get cracky in an instant. Like when the twins bring Uncle Obi a bunch of dead ravens for his birthday or whatever.
Unfailingly beautiful and calming—always a good fix for a stressful day. The Ina Bauer on the high note has given me so many goosebumps. Of his three programs this past season, I think I’ll miss this one the most. I hope he will perform this again someday.
Do you have any tips for drawing cats? I've been trying and they all look not so great :c
I think it’s like when you want draw anything: a matter of being very observant and then drawing it a thousand million times even if you suck at first.
Things to look for:
- curves (cats are very flexible and full of curves)
- their spirit (if you have a cat you can look at, take your sketchebook and try to capture the movement with a few lines, once you do this a thousand times you start internalising their behaviour and movement) and if not, just copy a lot of cats you can find in the internet.
- cats are weird
- breaking them down to geometry
- observing and drawing literally what you see vs what you think a cat looks like
- a cat doesn’t have to look like a cat to be a cat (you can make them very weird and not realistic looking but they can still feel very cat-y)
As for style, I think you just have to keep trying, maybe trying to copy some other artist’s style and through fucking it up you’ll get your own style eventually.
I did these quickly to illustrate the curves + geometry (sorry they look evil):
Which you can also see in other artist’s renditions of their cats:
and this cat chilling by Gwen John (look at those curves):