Hello you~ :). I hope you are having a nice day. I wanted to request a headcanon with a mexican, I just think the latinamerican part of the fandom needs a little bit more of love. Thank you in advance. :D.
hey there, hun~ I’m always up for giving some love to my latinx fam and I hope I didn’t fuck up too much, anon! if I did please inform me so I can fix it right away. Have a nice day as well! (btw since you didn’t specify, I included the usual babes).
- Admin Cat Mom.
- MUCH AMAZE.
- almost passes out when he sees you greeting other guys with a kiss on the cheek.
- what the heck mc he feels Betrayed.
- doesn’t know a lot about mexico aside from the food.
- so ofc first thing he asks is for you to make him some tacos.
- but like the real thing please.
- tries to look up recipes online to cook you a proper mexican meal.
- it doesn’t work out well bUT it’s the gesture that counts, right? RIGHT?
- it’s super easy to trick him into cursing in spanish lmao and it’s the cutest thing, he swears he’s saying the cheesiest stuff to you.
- can’t keep his eyes off of you.
- you swear you’ve caught him drooling more than once.
- the kind of guy to call you exotic and shiz.
- brags about you to literally everyone???
except men because they’re all wolves.
- seriously this man needs to calm down a bit.
- gets all hot and bothered every time you say the slightest thing in spanish, like enough to make him leave the room, otherwise he’s afraid he’ll unleash the beast.
unless you want him to.
- if this bothers you he promises to tone himself down.
- also apologizes because all he knows about latin america relates to beautiful women and passion and love and whatnot.
- does an effort to actually learn about mexico and is fascinated.
- is pretty chill about it.
- your mornings consist of you making breakfast together and dancing around the kitchen to some cumbias or latin pop songs, among other tunes you both enjoy.
there’s no dancing before the coffee though.
- you tend to repeat this routine before dinner, and during weekends, and basically whenever you’re bored.
- once she got so into a song she sang a line in spanish but it was so bad that her face went entirely red.
- she wanted the earth to swallow her up.
- loves mexican sweets and pastries!!
- flan is her favorite.
- has you asking your relatives to send you snacks, and also ingredients so you can bake some recipes you’ve mentioned in the past.
- knows a little bit of spanish and tries to exercise his skills with you.
- he’s bad but he compensates it with confidence.
- watches mexican novelas with elizabeth the 3rd behind your back to try and learn more about you and your culture.
- …has no idea what’s going on, even elizabeth looks perplexed.
- decides it’s better to simply ask you about what he wants to know.
- starts projects and deals with latin american companies.
- that being said, he takes you with him during business trips.
- asks you what he can do to make you feel more at home.
- culture shock is a thing, he’s aware of it, and he wouldn’t want you to feel sad or homesick while staying at south korea.
- heard something about a group in facebook for latinos in korea and suggests you to join and share your experiences.
- this boy knows no chill whatsoever.
- never misses an opportunity to troll you.
- exchanging memes is basically your thing, that’s how you bond now, apparently.
- [ignores you in spanish]
- [cries in korean]
- pretends to be scared of you when you get angry.
- “PLEASE DON’T THROW YOUR CHANCLA AT ME.”
- well it looks like someone’s getting his ass whooped.
- probs knows spanish so you can kind of communicate and sing songs with you.
- disney movies in spanish? siGN HIM TF UP.
- “let’s start with Aladdin, MC, so we can recreate Un Mundo Ideal together.”
- all jokes aside, he embraces this side of you, it’s a part of who you are and you’re precious to him so??
- has never been to mexico but knows his fair share of information.
- cannot!! believe!! you come from such a beautiful place!!
- fantastic excuse to go on a trip and take millions of pictures together.
- soft boi is fascinated by your culture
- spanish is hard but he tries.
- and he giggles and stammers and gets all blushed, it’s adorable.
- the kind of guy to shamelessly dance with you in the middle of the street.
- it doesn’t matter if you have two left feet, he sucks as well and honestly, who cares? you’re there to have fun.
- is eager to meet your family.
- enjoys every meal, every drink and every snack you make him try.
- will probably miss the food when he’s back home.
- promises to show you the entirety of south korea next time.
- not really a big deal for him.
- it doesn’t matter where you come from you’re still annoying
- lowkey curious about your culture though.
- since he’s a sickly bean, you have to take care of him often.
- and the first time you rub vicks vaporub on his chest he gets quite overwhelmed to say the least.
- “what wait that feels weird ew get away from me.”
- “…no wait now it feels nice.”
- not a fan of spicy food because it makes him sick but he has a few bites just for you.
- one day he shows up wearing a sombrero and a poncho, he looks so pissed and he’s blushing… is he trying to impress you? maybe.
- “saeyoung made me wear this.”
- “no, honey…… what did we talk about… taking advice from your brother?”