I started rewatching FT some time ago, and I came to episode 42(beginning of Battle for Fairy Tail arc) and I got to the part where Natsu couldn't exit FT, and they asked him like: Are you a stone statue?Are you 80 years old?? AND I WAS LIKE: HE IS ACCTUALY OLDER THAN THAT!!! HE IS IS MORE THAN 400 OLD??? WHY DID I ONLY REALIZE THIS NOW?????
shoutout to george, fred, and especially ron weasley for realizing that harry was stuck in abusive and unhealthy household and, in spite of the massive trouble they knew they could get in, taking immediate steps to personally see him removed from that environment, something no adult in harry’s life did.
- You know with all his kids, legally his and those who are basically his, he is bound to have at least one grandchild if not more.
- Like he has retired from Batman and Tim and Damian basically took over all his duties at WE. Now he has all the free time.
- Also Alfred is totally a great-grandfather.
- Takes the time to spoil them. Not with material items but like games and treats.
- Selina is over often as well to hangout with the little rugrats.
- Finally gets the time to enjoy his family. He is super happy to see his kids getting treated the way they treated him all those years ago.
- The big dinning room table is in full use. There are high chairs and booster seats. Now instead of knives getting thrown it’s cheerios and vegetables that are to be watched for.
- Bruce loves to tell stories. Mainly of Superman or other League members’ embarrassing stories.
- Another wing of the manor has opened because as those kids grow, extra rooms are needed.
- Telling stories about his parents and stupid stuff all the kids did. (Bruce’s kids).
- The family members saying he needs to watch the kids for the night as an excuse to keep him out of the batcave. Old man still thinks he can keep up with thugs on the street. But at 60 plus he needs to take a break.
- When they are all over at once it’s complete and udder madness. The place is a mess, toys are everywhere, at least two blanket forts have been made, someone is still missing from hide and seek, and the Bruce is standing in the middle of this smiling because it’s his wonderful crazy family.
hiyya beer... could you draw some cute yet embarrassing moment with Deputy!Derek when you have the time? Really love your work dear. :)
Hey anon! Thank you so much! I appreciate it <3 I’m not sure if this counts but–
During his first week as a deputy in the Sheriff’s department, Derek had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting the sheriff’s son–Stiles Stilinski–in the unique way aka cuffed together & stuck in a small room with the boy.