WHAT CAN I DO DURING THE SUMMER, i do practically nothing and i need your input senpai!!! i don't want to waste my summer like i do every year, simple things. THANK YOU SENPAI IM GRATEFUL
hey there! i honestly feel like i have already answered this question a couple of weeks ago so i decided to just copy and paste the content + tweak some parts in order to make it more detailed i guess?
- learn something new! for this summer, im learning how to embroider and work on acrylics! last summer i tried improving my watercolor skills. last last summer i worked on piano and poetry! keeping track of your lil steps such as documenting and posting em online will be a huge confidence and motivation booster by the way!
- maybe set reasonable summer goals? like, reach this amount of sleeping hours maybe? finish this amount of tv series? i dont know, there’s no harm in adding and making an actual feasible list instead of huge ass ones that you will end up not finishing a single thing. it’s always better to know your capabilities and learning when you should and should not cross your boundaries.
- hangout with your old pals? come on! it wouldn’t probably be as awkward. just try to keep up the convo, ask em what’s up or how are they doing, anything new? etc it’s good to rekindle the old friendship tbh and it’s better even if you do it twice
- go on a cafe adventures! hunt for cute coffee shops! like one coffee shop per day maybe? it’s expensive af but if u come to think of it u can always just order a cookie
- improve your present skills!! painting maybe? singing? idk, if you dont wanna enroll on legit workshop, u can just google or watch stuff on youtube!!
- be an intern! this will prolly be a lil complicated and hassle but i think it’s a good way to be productive! the same goes with part time job bc u will have enough money for ur coffee shop adventures!
- be phineas and ferb???? LMAO kidding
- redecorate your room, plant your own bee garden, try to make future gift stack, make your own graphics, read more books, make cute playlists, experiment on makeup, conduct investigations, reread last school year’s notes?