- A is at an art museum, douchily explaining the ‘hidden meaning’ of a painting to an increasingly growing crowd. B clears their throat after a particularly personal insight into the artist’s life and says, “sorry, but not really?? At all??” (Bonus points if A is drunk and has no idea what they’re doing)
- A owns a flower shop and one day B just kinda stumbles in, looking for the coffee shop that used to be there like three years ago. B buys a flower anyway, and comes back the next day and the next. A learns that B is a rather reclusive writer in between visits, and that he’s been stuck in a particularly nasty slump of writer’s block. Two weeks later, B bursts into the shop with the sudden realization that A is the one who’s been getting rid of his writer’s block, not the flowers.
- A is a California kid looking to run away to NYC, B is a NYC kid looking to run away to California. They meet in a crappy diner somewhere in the middle, and they find home from there.
Lil snippets of dialogue to help you get started!!!
- “Oh, so now it’s my fault?” “It was always your fault!!”
- “I wanna be one of those old couples on the train that make other people want to be one of those old couples on the train!” “I’m more of a subway kind of guy, if I’m gonna be honest.”
- “So what, you’re just going to stay here and sit on your ass?” “Is there any other way to sit?”
- A is going through the grass looking for ladybugs with a lil magnifying glass and bug habitat and everything, and B accidentally tramples one and A just looks so heartbroken that B stays and helps him find roly polys for the rest of the day and listens to A rattle off bug facts.
- “I thought my 64 pack of crayons was going to win over the whole class but you have a 96 pack and are we going to have to fight?? Oh my god no you’re crying I’m so sorry I moved for the third time and I just wanted to fit in”
- A gets in trouble because they were supposed to make valentines for the whole class and they only made one for B “because it was more special that way”