Vkook and Yoonseok? :)
@ken-z-the-aesthetic-queen, you the true hero here. How did you know I was trash™ for both of these ships? I’m gonna do the Yoonseok one in another ask, since I got an anon that asked for it, but I’ll do Taekook here. ;)))
- Who’s more dominant: Taehyung. Jungkook feels better following his lead.
- Who’s the cuddler: They are both hoes for cuddling, tbh, but Jungkook puts up a front like he’s not all about Kim “What Is Personal Space” Taehyung. He ‘lets’ Tae cuddle him to fall asleep, then moves away determinedly. After he falls asleep though, he generally rolls and kicks around until he winds up plastered to Taehyung’s side again.
- Who’s the big spoon/little spoon: It legit does not matter to either one of these cuddlewhores.
- What’s their favorite non-sexual activity: Gaming. These nerds both have their own computers hooked up in the same room of the apartment. The couple that games together stays together.
- Who uses all the hot water: Even though Taehyung uses up ample time dawdling under the shower spray, it’s actually Jungkook who taps out the water heater. His shower routine is pretty extensive thanks to that skincare regimen of his.
- Most trivial thing they fight over: Which new games they should buy on Steam.
- Who does most of the cleaning: Jungkook does because in his heart of hearts, he’s a fastidious perfectionist who cannot abide A Mess™. He can deal with clutter as long as it’s organized clutter, but not a full-blown mess.
- Who has a season pass on their DVR/Who controls the Netflix queue: They have separate accounts on their Netflix so each of them has their own queue. However, when they’re watching together, most of the time they watch anime or superhero movies, because that’s something they agree on.
- Who calls up the super/landlord when the heat’s not working: Taehyung does. He feels responsible for it since he’s The Hyung™.
- Who leaves their stuff around: Hoarders in training, the both of them. Taehyung leaves his shit everywhere though. It drives Jungkook nuts, but he doesn’t like confrontation, so if Tae hasn’t cleaned it up in three days, Jungkook just gives in and does it himself. It’s the longest he can make his neurotic self wait.
- Who remembers to buy the milk: Jungkook buys the milk because he drinks all the milk. If it were left up to Taehyung, the only thing in their fridge would be a jar of kimchi, a half-eaten piece of pizza just sitting there uncovered on a plate, and one serving of banana milk.
- Who remembers anniversaries: Jungkook is better at remembering dates, so he usually plans their celebrations. Taehyung remembers things, like the time he and Jungkook went on that date in the park, and the cherry blossoms were in bloom, and one fell off and landed on Jungkook’s head. So now every time he sees cherry blossoms, he buys some for Jungkook, because cherry blossoms are pretty and Jungkook is pretty, and what could be better than two pretty things together?
- Who cooks normally: Jungkook is better at it than Taehyung, so if they have to eat in, he usually takes charge. He borrowed some cookbooks from Jin-hyung so he can teach himself how to make more shit, because he’s getting sick of the same three things over and over.
- How often do they fight: They bicker a lot, mostly about gaming, but big fights are reserved for when Taehyung is being a pest and Jungkook just wants to be left alone for a while. Introverts need their recharge time, Tae.
- What do they do when they’re away from each other: Taehyung texts Jungkook a lot, but Jungkook hates the sound of his notifications, so his phone is usually on silent. He texts back when he remembers though. Normally it’s just something like, “Hey, sorry I missed you, phone was on silent. Miss you too. Be home at 7.”
- Nicknames for each other: Taehyung is the king of nicknames, and seems to come up with a new for Jungkook each week. Most of them are incredibly stupid and embarrassing–do not ask about “shipoopi”–and Jungkook knows Tae picks them because he gets all flustered, but he just can’t help it, okay??? He just wants to look cool in front of his hyungs, and Tae calling him “bunbun” does not do that!
- Who is more likely to pay for dinner: Taehyung likes to spoil his baby…with lots and lots of takeout. ;)))
- Who steals the covers at night: Taehyung, that bitch. Jungkook is more likely to kick them off. He runs like a furnace, so it’s all good.
- What would they get each other for gifts: Gaming subscriptions, shopping trips (Jungkook has zero patience for trying to figure out what Tae would like, so he just gives Tae a dollar amount, takes him to the store, and says “go nuts”), tickets to something or a day trip somewhere… It’s more about things that they can do rather than stuff they can have.
- Who kissed who first: Taehyung was all, “Ah, Jungkookie, so cuuuuute!” and he squished Jungkook’s cheeks and gave him a little kiss on his pursed lips. Jungkook didn’t know what to do, so he just let it slide that time with much blushing and stuttering on his part.
- Who made the first move: It was left entirely up to Taehyung. He was starting to wonder if he was reading things wrong because like none of his flirting or touches or the little kisses he’d given Jungkook had amounted to anything. Finally he just threw down his controller one day, turned to his friend and said, “Dude.” Jungkook, startled out of his competitive mode, put the game on pause automatically as he gave Tae that deer-in-the-headlights look. “What? What’s wrong? Did you wanna take point on the boss battle?” Taehyung made a frustrated noise in his throat. “No, dude, like…I really like you, and I kinda thought you liked me too, and every time I get unbromantic with you, you just blow it off. Are you not into me? Cuz like then just say so and stop fucking sparing me out of politeness. I am dyin’ here.” He finished with a desperate whine. “Oh,” Jungkook blushed, “Um…oh. Then like…yeah. I just…didn’t want shit to get weird between us ‘cause like I know I’m kind of a nerd and I overanalyze stuff a lot, so I thought maybe I was just blowing things out of proportion…” “No, dude, I wanna touch your dick.” “Oh, well…great,” Jungkook replied and smiled embarrassedly, “Me too. About your dick, I mean.”
- Who remembers things: Jungkook does, and he reminds Taehyung so Tae can do his hyung-ly duties without feeling undermined. It’s a bit circuitous, but it works for them.
- Who started the relationship: Immediately after confessing, Taehyung gave a huge sigh, then blurted out, “Great, so do you wanna be boyfriends?” Jungkook giggled–yes, giggled–and replied, “Do you maybe wanna try an actual date first before we make it official?” To which Taehyung shrugged nonchalantly. “I guess, if we gotta. Is that in the rules somewhere??”
- Who cusses more: Jungkook has the worst potty mouth, especially when they’re gaming.
- What would they do if the other one was hurt: Jungkook would find The Thing That Hurt Tae and destroy it. He would rain fucking fire down on anyone or anything that hurt his Loveslice Forever™*.
There’s a long story about how that nickname came to be.
- Who is the dirty talker: Taehyung is the Master of Filth. Jungkook still gets embarrassed asking Tae to put another finger up his ass.
- A head canon: “Hey, homeslice, can you hand me the remote?” Jungkook asks early on in their relationship, flopping on the armchair they’d rescued from early retirement in a garbage dump. Tae’s sprawled out on the sofa scrolling on his phone, but he knows his boyfriend
still weird to think of him like thathad a rough day. “Homeslice?” Taehyung repeats dumbly, glancing up from his facebook feed. “Yeah, you know…homie, my main slice, bffs 5lyfe, whatever.” “Homie?” Taehyung repeats, and Jungkook can see the smile twitching at the corners of his mouth. “You sure you wanna call the dude who dicks you down ‘homie?’” “Well,” Jungkook shrugs, feeling embarrassment start to rise up in him, “what else should I call you?” “How about ‘baby’ or ‘love’ or ‘my beautiful little slutnugget?’” There’s laughter buried in his words, and Jungkook can’t help but grin along, feeling more at ease with the playful banter. “Loveslice?” he asks teasingly. “Ooh, make it Loveslice Forever and we got a deal,” Taehyung chortles, reaching out for Jungkook’s hand.