Rowaelin 10 please 😘 Also I LOVE your blog!
tysm!!!!!!!!! i love yours too!
- Rowan is always the big spoon when they’re sleeping. No matter what. Even if it’s blazing hot. Even if he’s injured. Even if they’e mad at each other. Rowan. Is. The. Big. Spoon.
- As soon as they both collapse into bed, Aelin intertwines their hands.
- Their nightly routine always includes them telling each other something new they learned that day. Whether it’s Aelin talking about a new chocolate chocolate chip cookie recipe she found or Rowan telling Aelin about a new language he’s learning. They always share these things because they know how important learning and evolving is for their kingdom and they want to share everything.
- Sometimes when they can’t get to sleep they start a verbal sparring match. Not with insults, but with literally explaining which moves they would do if they were battling. (”And I lunge for you with my dagger.” “But I somersault out of the way. I jump up and do a flip kick to catch you in the stomach.” “And I dodge out of the way and send a blast of wind your way…”)
- They both have nightmares.
- Aelin comforts Rowan by brushing through his hair with her fingers and singing him a soft lullaby that her mom used to sing her when she was little.
- Rowan comforts Aelin by tracing her tattoos and whispering into her ear an ancient story in his native language.
- Aelin snores. Not loudly…but not especially quietly. Sometimes it wakes Rowan up but he just stares at her, marveling at how beautiful his mate is and how lucky he is to have found her.