i laughed when i typed it

The sun signs as I've experienced them

Aries- one more round of shots. Running over a bridge at sunrise. Fighting with people you love, 60′s mod clothes and bloody knuckles, hugs with tears in your eyes and short hair blowing in the breeze. Making you feel like you’re in an exclusive clique. 

Taurus- warm hugs and blankets. A feeling of belonging. Two types- the ones who slay at life and are everyone’s older sibling and the ones who are complete diamonds in the rough. Chocolate and kisses on your cheek that leave perfect lipstick marks. Little boxes full of memories. Subtle perfume that makes you calmer. 

Pisces- stargazing, lullabies and heartbreak. Poems that you think of at 3am. Acoustic guitars. John green novels. Origami and shy giggles. The most open conversations that make you see new beauty in the world. Sighing when you’re lost for words. 

Leo- crushing like you’re in middle school. Laughing until your ribs ache and your nose runs. Camaraderie, perfectly rolled cigarettes and lungs full of pride. Sitting on someone’s lap and feeling comfy there. Bringing a subtle gold glow of happiness to the room. Secret handshakes and in-jokes. 

Capricorn- the type of rare people I don’t get to be friends with but wish I was. Knee high socks and the freshly mown grass of a school running track. bubblemint chewing gum and soft k-pop ballads on a sunny morning. Box braided hair and constellation freckles. 

Libra- having your hair played with. Bags full of things people always need. Singing along to the car radio loudly and with all the wrong lyrics. Never knowing what to say but always being there when things are rough. Soft jumpers and smiling with one corner of your mouth. 

Virgo- always running a hand through your hair when you see a mirror. Having a system for all your things that nobody gets. New book smell and bear hugs. Tears that come from nowhere. The feeling of getting the best view at the concert. 

Cancer- pinkie promises and taking polaroids. Biting nails and fretting the small things. Friends that feel like family. The feeling of sand between your toes and staying up all night talking. Blanket forts and feeling frustrated. Celebrating the best in people. 

Sagittarius- the thump in your chest when you see someone beautiful. Tears that sting your eyes and turn them red. Friends to the end, even when you change and grow. Second chances, driving with the windows down at night with your anthems playing. Muttering under your breath in your first language.

Gemini- fixing your computer in exchange for home cooking. Whispers during drinking games and being told what you don’t always want to hear. Spooning with friends. Shiny glasses, worn dance shoes and carpooling with your best friends. Feeling inadequate. Jumping on beds and sharing secrets. 

Scorpio- the feeling of arriving right as the train does. Marble floors and soothing incense. Wishing your friends lived closer. Getting ready for a party and dancing around the room. Being wild beyond measure but always staying safe. Taking naps with people you love. 

Aquarius- people watching over coffee. Interlocking fingers and pastel coloured post it notes. Comfy bean bags in libraries with fascinating rare books. Softly tracing skin. Stern looks and lip biting. Not getting the joke the first time round. Drowning out the world with headphones.

Grumpy Chat

This started out as one of those “I see no difference” deals.  I can’t help myself, guys.  I have NO SHAME.

Beanies and Negotiations

Originally posted by juptern

Pairing: Jughead Jones x Reader

Description: Betty and Veronica observe (Y/N) and Jughead’s friendship, Jughead’s signature grey beanie seeming to be a catalyst for the more flirtatious points in their relationship

Warnings: none

Word count: 1,182

A/N: this is my first imagine, feedback is greatly appreciated!


Veronica and Betty sat in a booth at Pop’s, each girl sipping on her own milkshake.  They smiled and laughed as they chatted about random topics, the subject ranging from schoolwork to their friends.  After their giggles died down from joking about Kevin’s antics, the conversation landed on the topic of (Y/N) and Jughead.

“So (Y/N) and Jughead have been friends forever, like you and Archie, right?” Veronica asked.

“Yeah, they’ve been best friends for as long as any of us could remember,” Betty said, smiling.  “They used to chase each other around everywhere. It was so cute.  I remember this one time, we were in first grade and the four of us were playing in Archie’s backyard.  Suddenly, Jughead got down on one knee, took off his beanie, and proposed to (Y/N).”

“No!” Veronica gasped, covering a smile.

“Yes!” Betty giggled. “Archie and I were so shocked, but (Y/N) just smiled and put on the beanie.  She told him, ‘We’re much too young to get married, Juggie.  Ask me again when we’re eighteen and I’ll say yes.’” Veronica laughed and Betty soon joined her.  Once their laughter subsided, Veronica’s wandering eyes found Jughead sitting a few booths away, typing away on his computer.

“Speak of the devil,” she smirked, pointing at him as Betty turned around to look.  He sat by himself, ignorant to the world as he wrote his story.

“I’m surprised (Y/N)’s not with him,” Betty commented as she turned back to face Veronica.  She shrugged.

“I bet you she’ll walk in within the next ten minutes.”

Sure enough, a few minutes later (Y/N) entered the Chock’lit Shoppe.  She stood by the entrance for a minute, her eyes scanning the diner. Finally, she spotted Jughead and walked over to the booth.  Sliding into the same seat as Jughead, she rested her chin on his shoulder.  Betty and Veronica watched as her mouth moved, but they couldn’t hear what she was saying.

“Ugh, I can’t hear them!” Veronica moaned.  Betty nodded.

“Me too.  Maybe we could move a bit closer?” she suggested. “But be subtle about it.”  The girls slowly picked up their milkshake glasses and shifted down a few booths, so now they were within earshot of Jughead and (Y/N). Neither of them seemed to notice.

“It’s very well-written,” (Y/N) commented, her eyes scanning Jughead’s laptop screen.  “Very eloquent and ominous.”  The corners of Jughead’s lips curved upwards, but he didn’t take his eyes off the screen.

“Thanks,” he replied, continuing to type.  Betty and Veronica continued to observe their interactions, watching as Jughead continuously stole (Y/N)’s fries, to which she would reciprocate with a slap on his arm. At one point Jughead became so invested in his story that he completely zoned out, unable to hear (Y/N).

“Juggie,” she pestered him, lightly poking his arm.  “Come on, Jughead.  Earth to Juggie?”  He remained stoic as (Y/N) sighed, leaning back in the seat.  After a moment of thought, she sprung up again.  She smirked as she snatched the beanie off of Jughead’s head and tugged it onto hers.  That seemed to snap him out of his trace, because immediately he slammed his laptop shut and reached out to take it back.  (Y/N) giggled and ran out from their booth, running over to Betty and Veronica.  The two girls shifted so it would appear that they weren’t eavesdropping on their conversation.

“Quick, move,” (Y/N) urged as she squeezed past Betty into the booth.  Jughead slowly approached their table, his eyes never shifting from (Y/N).

“Give it back,” he demanded as he stood right in front of the table.  Betty and Veronica bit their lips in an attempt to keep their giggles at bay.  (Y/N) shook her head.

“Not unless you let me wear it tomorrow,” she bargained.  Jughead scoffed and crossed his arms.

“This isn’t a negotiation,” he told her.  He leaned over to grab it off (Y/N)’s head, but she swatted his arm away.

“This is a negotiation,” she replied, smirking.  “I have something that we both want.  I’m proposing a fair deal to you.  Take it or leave it.”  Jughead released an exasperated sigh as he looked at Betty and Veronica.

“Can either of you please give that back to me?” he pleaded.  The two girls almost missed the slight upward twitch of his lips. Veronica pursed her lips, trying to hide her smile.

“Nope,” she said, popping the ‘p’.  “I think it’s a fair deal.”  Betty shrugged and nodded.

“I agree,” she stated. Jughead let out another frustrated groan and (Y/N) smirked.

“The girls have spoken, Juggie.  Do we have a deal?” she questioned.

“Fine,” Jughead agreed, rolling his eyes.  (Y/N) smirked triumphantly, jumping over the seat and out to stand next to Jughead. He grabbed the beanie off her head and placed it onto his.  A smirk began to creep onto his face.

“You didn’t make me pinky promise,” he taunted before retreating back to their table.  (Y/N) huffed in anger as she stomped back to their booth, sitting down across from Jughead with her arms crossed.  Betty and Veronica broke down into hysterical laughter.

“Oh my god!” Veronica laughed.  “They’re like an old married couple!”

“Yeah they are,” Betty giggled.  “I still can’t believe they’re just like friends.”  They both shook their heads as they turned their attention back to (Y/N) and Jughead’s booth.  The pair had stood up, Jughead’s laptop tucked under his arm, and they exited the diner.


The next day at school, Betty and Veronica gave (Y/N) confused stares as she roamed the hallways sporting Jughead’s signature grey beanie.  

“That cannot be Jughead’s,” Veronica denied, shutting her locker.  “I mean, there’s no way Jughead would actually give his beanie to her. He never takes that thing off.”  Betty gave her a doubtful look.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if he let her wear it,” Betty replied as they began to walk to the student lounge.  “He’s completely smitten with her.”

“He’s more smitten with his hat,” Veronica joked, both girls laughing.

Their suspicions were confirmed when they spotted Jughead in the lounge, raven locks flowing freely. He wore no beanie.  (Y/N) entered a few minutes later, still wearing Jughead’s beanie.  She smirked as she walked over to him.  Betty and Veronica turned to face them, not-so-subtly attempting to eavesdrop on their conversation.

“Can I please have it back?” they heard Jughead whine.  (Y/N) grinned and shook her head, putting her hands over the beanie in case Jughead tried to snatch it off her head.

“No.”

“I feel like an idiot without it on,” he complained.  “Everyone’s giving me weird looks.  And normally I don’t mind that, but I’m feeling quite vulnerable and exposed without my beanie.”

“A deal’s a deal, Juggie,” (Y/N) sing-songed, walking over to sit next to Betty on the couch. Jughead muttered under his breath and shook his head, but he followed (Y/N) and leaned against the armrest of the couch. The four friends chatted and laughed together, and Betty and Veronica couldn’t help but notice Jughead’s frequent glances at (Y/N) and the wide smile that never left his face.

Part 2 here    Part 3 here     Part 4 here

The Element EVERYTHING in Your Story Needs

To all the writers who have ever felt lost, alone, and completely confused during the labyrinthine journey that is writing anything, and felt like screaming this at your story …

There’s hope.

There’s a light at the end of that darn tunnel. First, let me describe how I used to fight my way out of these periods of confusion and hopelessness. 

Usually, I would try to force myself to get back into the groove of the story. I would reread it, and be yelling at myself in my head, “Remember why you love it! LOVE your book again! Keep reading and FALL IN LOVE, damn it!” I’d go over descriptions, bits of dialogue, banter between the characters. I’d go over settings and imagery, and try to make myself remember how much they’d once excited me. I’d read things that had made me laugh when I typed them, sentences that I was particularly proud of, paragraphs that made me feel particularly clever. But the thing was, it didn’t work. 

I didn’t care.  

What was the problem? The problem was some of those descriptions, settings, images, and witty episodes of bantering had no Story Reason to be there. They were just there because they amused me. Just because I found the imagery beautiful. Just because I found a sentence or joke really clever and wanted to share my wit with the world. But the world didn’t care about my wit. Because the world (the people reading my book) knew subconsciously that there was no story to give that so-called witty sentence substance and meaning. I could create the most breath-taking images, I could make the most well-rounded living and breathing character, I could make a setting that you wanted to run away from home and live inside … and it didn’t matter. If the thing didn’t have a purpose for being there within the narrative, nobody cared. And I didn’t either. 

So what is a Story Reason? 

Everything in a story exists to support one of three things. 

1. The A-story: The surface plot, the quest of the main character to achieve a specific tangible goal. What the story is about on the surface. 

2. The B-Story: The love story, or relationship of the thing. Usually this relationship is instrumental in causing the third element, which is …  

3. The Character Arc. The theme of the story, the purpose, the piece of truth the story seeks to prove to the main character and the audience. 

If something in a story doesn’t contribute to the progress of these three, there’s no reason we should care about it. It has no point. Because in the end, all we care about is the story!

When it comes to scenes, story reason means continuity. It means the way the story unfolds logically. If every scene is there for a darn good reason, the scenes after and before will make total sense, they’ll connect seamlessly, a steady progression of events. Every scene’s turn triggers the next scene. 

And to do this, every scene must be able to be linked with three words: Because of that.

Because of the turn of one scene … 

The next scene happens. 

And because of the turn of that scene the next scene happens.

To illustrate how this works, let’s look at a small movie you might have heard about called Zootopia. (Thanks to @inked-withlove for the movie suggestion!)

So let’s start at this point, the turn of the scene with Clawhauser and Judy searching the file on Emmitt Otterton. 

Turn: “I have a lead." 

Because of that …

Judy has to get Nick to tell her what he knows about Otterton.

Turn: It all goes poorly, and now Nick and Judy are stuck together by an incriminating adorable carrot recorder. (The B Story, the relationship, has intertwined with the A Story.)


Because of that …

Nick takes Judy to the place he saw Otterton go, a place he thinks will cause her to give up. 

Turn: She doesn’t quit, she marches right in. (B Story: Nick sounds surprised, and a little impressed, that she didn’t back down.)

Because of that … 

She has to question a rude yoga-performing elephant. 

Turn: Though the elephant is absolutely no help, the seemingly addled yak is more than helpful – he even remembers the license plate number of the car Emmitt left in. 

Because of that …

Nick thinks his part in this endeavor is complete. But Judy remembers that she’s not in the system yet, and thus can’t run a plate. Nick, however, can. And he’s going to, or else. 

Turn: It just so happens that he has a pal at the DMV. 

Because of that …

Sloths. He takes her to a DMV run by sloths and wastes as much of her precious dwindling time as he can.

Turn: “It’s night?!”

Because of that …

Legitimate Enterprise Car Service (at least that’s what it’s called in the screenplay) is closed. Judy doesn’t have a warrant and Nick is enjoying her suffering tremendously. After a spat, she tosses the carrot over the fence instead of handing it to him.

Turn: Because she has now seen a shifty low-life climbing the fence, she has probable cause, and doesn’t need a warrant. She can go in. (B Story: Nick is looking at her with more respect.)

Because of that …

They find the car and begin investigating. The car is a crime scene; claw marks everywhere, the missing otter’s wallet … and a cocktail glass etched with a "B”.

Turn: And it all adds up for Nick. This car belongs to Mr Big, a notorious crime boss. And his polar bear henchman are right outside. They grab Judy and Nick and yank them off screen. 

Because of that  …

Judy and Nick are wedged between the bear henchman, on their way to face Mr Big. 

Turn: Nick sold him a very expensive rug that happened to be made from the fur of a skunk’s butt. Or in other words, Mr Big really doesn’t like Nick.

Because of that …

They wait fearfully for Mr Big to appear, and even when he’s revealed to be a tiny shrew, Nick still launches into obsequious and panicked mode. He tries talking his way out of it, but Mr Big really REALLY doesn’t like him. And when Judy shouts at him that she’s a cop and she has evidence on him –

Turn: “Ice ‘em.”

Because of that …

“No icing anyone at my wedding!” Fru Fru Shrew is not a happy camper. Father and daughter bicker about his promise of no murder on her wedding day, and the fact that “I have to, baby. Daddy has to.” Until – 

Turn: “She’s the bunny who saved my life yesterday. From that giant doughnut!” Well, Judy is now in Mr Big’s good books. He’s going to pay her kindness forward. Nick is floored. 

I’m gonna stop there.

SO! After going through that analysis of how the scenes are linked together, let’s abandon the “everything needs a story reason to be in there” rule, and see what happens. 

After the scene where Judy and Nick reluctantly join forces, we could add a scene where Nick is trying to remember the name of the place, and where it is. Then we could have them asking around, searching the city, refusing to ask for directions, lots of banter. THEN we can finally get to The Mystic Springs Oasis.

And after they get the plate number, maybe Nick grabs the carrot pen and makes a run for it. Then we can have a chase scene, but he gets away. Then we can have Judy trying to run the plate on her own, before realizing she isn’t in the system, and failing. Then we can have a scene where she has to track down Nick again. Then a scene where she figures out how to blackmail him into it. THEN they finally get to the DMV. 

And you know what would have happened then?

Zootopia would have made everyone bored. 

All of these inserted scenes are unnecessary. Sure, they might add conflict, add complications to Judy’s quest, but they’re ultimately just filler. They’re just there for the sake of bulking out the story. This is why that tip I hear so often in writing circles always perplexes me: “Figure out the worst possible thing that can happen to your character, then do that.” If people went with this rule, they’d just keep throwing terrible things at the characters for no apparent reason, one after another, and the reader or audience would be expected to be entertained by it (but wouldn’t be). It would be like cartoons before Mickey Mouse came along and applied story to animation: before, cartoons were just gag after gag, slapstick situations mashed together like a funny video compilation. Except with books and movies, it would just be conflict-heavy situations strung together, taking an inordinate amount of time to make any actual progress.  

Once you make sure everything has a purpose within the narrative, things get so much better.  And I find, when I reread my work I don’t have to scream at myself to “love your book or else” if everything has a reason for being there. And instead of feeling like yelling at my story like an angry overworked crab, I feel a lot more like this gif.

I hope it works for you too.

YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES ME CRY EVERY 1AM?

Knowing that Haechan is suffering quietly. The whole fandom knows he’s a savage and a little devil. But he’s the MOST sensitive among all of them. Yes he says he’s proud about his skin color, but it doesn’t mean that he won’t get hurt when people are saying shit about him. Okay, he’s not the type of handsome you’ll appeciate at 1st look like Taeyong, but the more you look at him the more handsome he gets. And now the rumour died down BUT THE DAMAGE HAS BEEN DONE MY BABY ISN’T SMILING ANYMORE. Then I’d remember the radio show where Jaehyun and Johnny chose Mark over Haechan. Like I mean I get that they’re the foreign swaggers so they have a different bond and I also know that despite that they love Haechan too. BUT DO YOU EVER THINK THAT DONGHYUCK WOULD LAUGH ABOUT IT BUT DEEP INSIDE HE’S LIKE “I know I’ll never be as precious as Mark hyung” BECAUSE I THINK ABOUT THAT EVERY 1AM. BUT DOYOUNG MESSAGED AND SAID HE LOVES DONGHYUCK JUST MUCH AS HE LOVES MARK. You know why? Because Doyoungie knows Haechan would get sad about it. BECAUSE JUST LIKE HC, DY IS A MOOD MAKER AND IS SENSITIVE TOO. HE KNOWS WHAT HC FEELS. Everyone knows that Mark is treasured by everyone even the dreamies but then they’d only think of Donghyuck as savage and quirky but never as precious as Mark. And after the controversy Haechan might be thinking that “I didn’t do anything bad but I got this much hate and I hate myself more because I let this happen and it reflects badly towards NCT. Why can’t I be Mark hyung? He went to School Rapper and made everyone love him and NCT’s popularity increased bc of him but me? I’m nothing” but then he’d catch himself getting jealous but he won’t be jealous because HE LOVES MARK SO MUCH. HOW CAN HE BE JEALOUS WHEN AT THE SAME TIME HE LOVES MARK LEE. SO. FUCKING. MUCH? And that Mark loves him so much too? Don’t you think Mark feels bad for Haechan sometimes bc he always get the spotlight when he knows Donghyuck deserves it too? Donghyuck worked so so so hard. AND YET HIS FANCAMS ARE THE LEAST VIEWED EVEN AFTER MY FIRST AND LAST ERA. He makes sure his good points are seen on TV to prove that he’s not only a little devil but a good dongsaeng and hyung too. He works so hard in singing, dancing & variety. Most especially variety bc it’s the only thing he might be number one out of all the members. It took him 2 debuts and 2 comebacks to earn people’s attention and love AND ONE FUCKING RUMOR ENDED EVERYTHING JUST LIKE THAT.

You know what? Don’t mind me. I’m just on my period.

I know Iโ€™m still young and I still got skies of days ahead of me but with you, I always feel like Iโ€™m running out of time. Iโ€™m very curious about you. I have this overwhelming desire to know you. I want to explore every crevice of your mind. Every time weโ€™re together, time runs short because I want to talk to you about practically everything. I wanna see how you see the world. I want to know you, and then I want to know you better. I want to know you continuously, again and again, and again. I want to be there when you dance and when you sing. I want to hear all types of your laugh. Iโ€™m wanting a lot. But mostly, I want time to stop, because Iโ€™m afraid one lifetime might not be enough.
—  waferqueen
6

+bonus,he is just too…overwhelmed

170529 CH+ CHATROOM W/ JIMIN

> Worldwide shoulderㅋㅋㅋ Jin hyung?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the third one from the left shoulderㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’m not Jin hyung, so you don’t have suddenly say handsomeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> Just by reading you can tell it’s me hehe
> This is Jimin
> Why are you depressed
> I’m doing well. I haven’t spoken to you guys after coming back from Billboard
> You all probably heard it through the news
> Everyone, thank you. I shouldn’t be the one congratulated, you all need to be the ones congratulated
> Everyone, if you keep putting me up there and say that I’m getting further away, it makes me sad
> Yes, let’s not be far apart from each other and let’s stop saying that
> Don’t cry because I will cry
> Yes it’s good news, but let’s not cry and be happy instead
> ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’m not crying
> I went to the toilet again
> I was reading the comments
> Everytime I come here (chatroom), I have to go to the toiletㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> You guys have questions to ask us? A lot has happened
> ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn’t think we were going to win the award, so I wasn’t that nervous
> Also, there is a lot of talk about FESTA. Is everyone excited?
> I can’t tell you what we’re preparing ㅋㅋ
> I’m looking forward to everything ㅋㅋㅋ You all should look forward to it as well. It’s going to very fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> ㅋㅋㅋ Since I spoke to you guys for a while, I’m going to go rest
> Overseas fans, I’m sorry I can’t speak other languages sorry
> sorry*
> ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> Okay ㅋㅋㅋ I’ll go. Goodnight everybody
> Goodnight** Good Night😁🌙* 
> Oh, and I love you

* = typed in english
** = typed in japanese

trans: jhope-shi | do not repost without giving credit!

the hufflepuff

Teddy’s sorting as seen by the Marauders


Tonks: He will be a Hufflepuff.

Sirius: Gryffindor.

Tonks: Hufflepuff

Sirius: No!

Tonks: Yes.

Remus: SHUT IT.

Tonks: It’s not my fault if your boyfriend doesn’t understand Teddy will be a Hufflepuff.

Sirius: No he will be–

Remus: *firmly* Padfoot.

Sirius: *obeys like a puppy*

Tonks: See? I–

Remus: You, too. They are at I. Teddy, will be on the stool soon.

James: *grinning* This place will be hell for all of you when Harry’s children get sorted.

Lily: He means it. You should have seen him at Harry’s sorting.

Teddy sits on the stool.

Sirius: *to himself* Come on, say he’s a Gryffindor.

Tonks: *whispering* Hufflepuff. Hufflepuff. Mum raised you right, now come on.

Remus: They are both nuts.

James: Well, you have a type Moony.

Hufflepuff!

Tonks: Teddy YES!

Sirius: Teddy NO!

Lily: *smiling* Did he just–

Remus: *laughing* His hair is purple.

James: *grinning* Look at Minnie, I think she is about to cry.

Sirius: I feel betrayed. James why are you so happy?

James: I mean, uh, I kinda knew he would be a Hufflepuff.

Sirius: *stares*

Lily: It was kind of obvious, Sirius.

Tonks: *stifles her laughter*

Remus: You know the drill Pads, he was raised by Andy after all. She raised Tonks, too. It’s just how it works.

Sirius: Still, a man can hope.

Tonks: I’m sure Weasley and Potter kids will make up for this. 

James: Oh, they will. Don’t worry. The Potter clan will all be in Gryffindor, we got this.

Lily: James!

James: Don’t fight me on this woman. 

Remus: *laughing* I still do think he has a bit of Gryffindor in him. 

Sirius: *excitedly* That’s the spirit.

Remus: But that doesn’t change the fact that I’m proud to have a Hufflepuff son.

Lily: As you should.

James: Now what? We wait another 6 years for James to get sorted?

Tonks: I’m pretty sure Teddy will give us a good amount of mischief until he arrives.

Remus: Of course he will, he’s directly related to a Marauder after all.

Sirius: The most dangerous one to be exact.

Tonks: How?

James: Who do you think was the mastermind of all those pranks Dora?

Tonks: *gesturing to James and Sirius* You two!

Lily: Oh honey, it was Remus. I learned when it was too late, too.

Remus: *grinning* I mostly got away with it, too.

Tonks: We are in for some serious fun then.

Everyone stares at Tonks.

Tonks: *panicking* I mean we are in for some good fun.

Sirius: Yes, we are.

i want so many pictures taken of me. i want pictures of me writing in journals. i want pictures of me reading. i want pics of me watching the sky and i want pictures of me being excited. i want pictures of me jumping up and down after hearing the best news ever and i want pictures of me having to fix my glasses. i want pictures of me with my hair being blown everywhere because of the wind and i want pictures of me so blurry that im not even sure what im doing in them. i want photos of me sitting on my bed with my phone in one hand and a cigarette in the other whilst laughing the hardest i’ve ever laughed. i want pictures of me looking out windows and pictures of me sitting on the floor with paint all over my hands in nothing but a long flannel. i want pictures of me running in all types of directions in fields. i want pictures of my facial expression the second someone calls my name. i want pictures of me dancing and jamming to music and i want photos of me when im in deep thought. i want pictures of me when im a mess and sobbing on the floor. i jus want so many pics of me doing things bc i wanna know what kind of person everyone else sees. i want to capture every raw moment.

→ nudes, not flowers (pt. 1)

Originally posted by bangtannoonas

โ˜† pairing โ†’ Hoseokย x reader x Jungkook

โ˜† genre โ†’ fuckboi!au, smutย 

โ˜† warning โ†’ย public sex, slight voyeurism/exhibitionism, dirty talk, dom!junghope, demeaning names during sex if you arenโ€™t into that, jealousy

โ˜† word count ย  โ†’ 5.5k

โ˜† summary ย  โ†’ย youโ€™re not supposed to fall for Jung Hoseok and his repertoire of awful pick-up lines โ€“ but you do. the problem is: heโ€™s afraid of commitment, and bolts at the idea of settling down. you decide to stay far away from fuckboys, but his friend decides to test your new found resolutions

โ†ณ or : Jungkook wants to see how far he can push Hoseok until he snapsย 

โ†’ย  pt i | pt ii

โ˜† a/n ย โ†’ โ€ฆ. why tf did i do this to myself!!! (this is just smut that i had to split into two parts rip)
anyways tagging @kstopping @gxtsmxt @thotmi bc nothing says i love you like a junghope smut am i right



Keep reading

Sexting (Jimin smut)

Originally posted by minblush


Summary: On a lonely night, you decide to sign up for an anonymous sexting site. Of course you are matched with the notorious fuckboy youโ€™re constantly trying to avoid. Park fucking Jimin.

Themes: Sexting, Fuckboy Jimin, College AU.

Pairing: You x Jimin

Word Count: 4k

This fic contains: Explicit and graphic depictions of smut, sex over the phone, swearing.ย 


ENTER USERNAME:

Cleopatra123

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?

Male/Female

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

Iโ€™d rather not say/enter here:

WHAT ARE YOU INTERESTED IN?

Decent conversation/making friends/finding a language buddy/other

PLEASE INDICATE YOUR AGE PREFERANCE:

19-24

CLICK โ€˜CHATโ€™ TO BE MATCHED WITH A PARTNER!

YOU HAVE BEEN MATCHED WITH โ€˜THOR562โ€™.

THOR562: 21 years old- Seoul, South Korea- also interested in โ€˜otherโ€™.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO CHAT?

Yes/No

YOU ARE NOW IN A CHAT WITH THOR562, ENJOY!


Keep reading

Descriptions - MERCURY

Aries mercury:
-This individual will most likely voice their thoughts on a topic in a pushy (cardinal), confident (fire) and cold (masculine) manner.
-I would also think that these people would most likely become verbally aggressive (mars) if someone was to make fun of them, or if they got into a fight.
-I don’t know any Aries mercury, but I would think that they would be good if you couldn’t stand up for yourself when someone is attacking you and if they feel that you want to come back at the person.

Taurus mercury:
-The person would most likely express their opinion in a considerate (feminine), factual (earth) and caring (Venus) manner.
-I would also think that these people would be reasonably quiet and subtle with talking. Could be a bit stubborn if angered (fixed).
-I have heard that Taurus mercury makes someone’s voice sound aesthetically pleasing.

Gemini mercury:
-Individuals born under this placement would emphasise their statement in a intellectual (mutuable), cold (air) and factual (mercury) way.
-I would also consider these people to be the most academically smart, but probably the worst at working technology.
-My mother is a Gemini mercury, and she is someone who is extremely smart, but she doesn’t really believe it (could be the fact that her mercury is in her 12th house as well).

Cancer mercury:
-People who have this placement might communicate in a caring (moon), distant (water) and subtle (feminine) manner.
-I would also think of these people to be good potential motivators (cardinal).
-One of my cousins is a Cancer mercury, and when I was with her one day we had a really good conversation despite originally being kinda awkward, and she did also help me with my self esteem and she did tell me that I was right to have left the people I did leave.

Leo mercury:
-This person most likely talks in an egotistical (sun), obvious (fire) and harsh (fixed) manner.
-They may also be the types of people to become very defensive when someone gives you their opinion on you that is not kissing your arse.
-My dad does have this placement and he does get very VERY defensive when he does not get his daily compliments.

Virgo mercury:
-Individuals with this placement have a tendency to voice in a smart (mercury), grounded (earth) and innocent (mutuable) manner.
-would also likely be the types of people to correct every little thing you say that is incorrect.
-I do not know any people with this placement, but I would think of them to be the types of people to have good intentions, but may come across as an inconsiderate person.

Libra mercury:
-People with this placement may be social (venus), smart (air) and controlling (cardinal) when they speak to people.
-These people do also think that they are always the ones that think correctly, but they might also be indecisive (masculine) in which choice they go for.
-I have known several Libra mercuries, and all of them had no spine – they social climb. These people are really underdeveloped, however.

Scorpio mercury:
-Those who have this placement will be complex (Pluto), caring (water) and social (fixed).
-I would think of these people to also be the types of people to be laid back in their arguments (feminine).
-I don’t know any Scorpio mercuries, but I’d probably see them to be reserved in some ways and very social in other ways.

Sagittarius mercury:
-People that have this mercury as a part of their chart are the types of people to be loud (Jupiter), optimistic (fire) and adventurous (mutuable).
-These people could also be the types of people to come across to be too ‘jokey’.
-My brother has this placement, and I do find that he does laugh a lot when it’s inappropriate, but he is also the type of person to be able to talk anyone out of their negative thought. He has this aura of innocence that gets anyone to trust him tbh.

Capricorn mercury:
-Individuals under this placement will talk in a professional (Saturn), leader-esque (cardinal) and realistic (earth) manner.
-These people may also have a LOT of negative thoughts inside of them that they release to be jokes, again from Saturnian energy.
-I have this placement, and I do have to say that I do have a bad habit of getting myself into negative thoughts, but I have been able to hold these back from friends (unless I am feeling that I simply have to tell someone about it).

Aquarius mercury:
-People with this mercury will voice their opinions in a stubborn (fixed),smart (air) and strange (Uranus) manner.
-These people do also have that accent to their voices that isn’t easy to pin point – almost as if they have that kind of accent from Aquarian energy.
-I do know a few Aquarius mercuries, and they do tend to have this sort of robotic voice to them, and I do also see their humour to be different from other peoples humour.

Pisces mercury:
-A person with this placement will speak in a dreamy (Neptune), concerned (water) and spiritual (mutuable) manner.
-These people do also have this aura to them that I can’t really describe in any way other than friendly yet intimidating to an extent.
-I know a few Pisces mercuries, and I do find that they do love speaking to people – even for 5 minutes. They love knowing how someone truly feels about their lives.

[Trans] Jelly Magazine - July 2017

☆ trans: cheneunim

Q: Out of the three, who is the most trustworthy member?
B & C: The oldest hyung, Xiumin hyung!
X: For me, also me!
B: Xiumin hyung also knows restaurants well. He orders food quickly… lastly, he knows what to order for us.

Q: Out of the three, who is the most courageous and cool member?
X: I think it’s me!
B: No! It’s me!! I look really cool when playing games.
C: Xiumin hyung is a manly person who’s strong-minded.
X: That’s correct!
B: Also, Xiumin hyung is the type who can plan on his own. He’s manly and feels like an adult. Chen can also be by himself so he’s manly and cool.

Q: Tell something you find cute about the members.
B: Xiumin hyung has a cat. He is very attached to his cat. I’m not sure if Xiumin hyung is raising the cat or the cat is raising Xiumin hyung. (laughs) When he’s taking care of the cat, he never leaves home. It’s really cute how he cares for the cat all day.
X: It’s cute when Baekhyun uses casual language with me, saying “Ya!” or taking out the title ‘형’ (hyung).
B: Of course, that’s my endearment to you.

Q: If you can explain shortly a member’s personality.
B: Baekhyun is like a 'Happy Virus’ who can make those around him happy. He’s versatile and has good sense… He’s good in everything, except sports.
B: (laughs) Still, I can snowboard and know how to play pool, too!
C: But you can’t run, right? Your running form looks weird so it’s very awkward!
B: There was this scene that I shot before, Xiumin hyung and Chen said “Haven’t you ever run in your whole life before this?”
X: Still, Baekhyun is good at gaming, singing and impersonating, so it’s really fun with him around. In EXO, his existence is important.
C: Without Baekhyun, maybe EXO would have been a boring group.
B: Yes, yes. That’s right, correct. (laughs)

Q: Who is the funniest out of the three?
X & C: Baekhyunnie!!
B: Hmm… So it’s me. (laughs)
B: Sometimes, there’re so many funny things going inside my head that I wonder to myself “Ya~ How could I have thought of such a funny idea?”. I’m surprised by my sense. It’s inborn.
X: But there’s a drawback. If he chatters too much, you have to grab him by the nape to stop him.

Q: Is there one thing you want to fix about a member?
X: Yes, I’ll tell Baekhyun.
B: I knew it’d be me…
X: I hope he gets up faster.
B: I have 15 minutes to get ready before going out. But I take 20 minutes to prepare.
X: During that 5 minutes, everyone is waiting. It’s not that he can’t wake up, he won’t wake up.
C: He’ll say “I won’t get up!”. He will stubbornly not get up. (laughs)
B: I’ll talk too! Actually these two didn’t know how to play pool. But they are getting better lately. I hope they don’t get any better.
X & C: Booo~

Rent-a-Boyfriend™

Words: 12k
Genre: Extreme fluff for all you bitter people out there (me being included)
Read the sequel drabble: here
Read more at Service Seriesย 

Cr.

Are YOU lonely? Need someone to cuddle at night? Do you want love?

If you said โ€˜yesโ€™ to any of the questions previously mentioned then we have a service for you!

Donโ€™t be alone for this Valentineโ€™s Day!

Come Rent a Boyfriend!โ„ข

(terms and conditions may apply. we are not responsible for any emotional or sentimental damages. please take caution with rent-a-boyfriend).

Keep reading