Thanks for liking my work! And I think this is the right time to show up some SF outlook changes I guess
Actually the main reason I don’t make many Swapfell art is because… I can think of them really “fontcest” way! Like till now when I think about how they would live with each other, all the ideas and scenarios comes out are all very brotherly and, sfw??? Unlike the other bros which I can make at least suggestive thing??? I do want to draw some of the ideas but I guess most of the other brothers and ships have occupied my mind first lmao. Another reason is I still haven’t make up a really firm settings for them, and this makes me not very confident for build up art for them without giving them a fine personality/characteristic first? At least this is my own standard when I do fanworks, I just love to explore some more for the characters.
But hey since you asked, I can still share you some developed headcanons (You can see my general headcanons on them here first):
- SF Sans still make tacos, but SF Pap’s favorite would be can whipped cream for me. (Since no one sure what kind of stuff he like by the original setting)
- As a linkage of the Fell brothers, SF Pap is the one who caused the scar on SF Sans’ left eye, but it was SF Sans asked for it when little at first. SF Pap is secretly holding deep guilt over this till now.
- SF Pap knows how to trick minds very well, like he can pretend to like you very much you won’t even notice that to him you are just like shit. (Of course he has to be willing to pretend first) This is one big advantage for letting him still survive in Snowdin.
- Both of them cannot leave each other for too long, or they will start act aggressive around. SF Sans will start smashing and destroying things around him and become more and more violent if his brother is still not there with him, meanwhile SF Pap will stop interact with other, even resisting others to get close with him, you are basically fucked if you dared to touch him at the moment.
- For the above point, this is caused by both of them never leave each other when living under such dangerous environment from young, this led to both them grew very strong dependence for each other.
- SF Sans properly hit his bro unintentionally, a lot, like when he is too excited, or too pissed when shouting at him. But SF Pap never stop him for the hitting, not because he masochist (I don’t think he really is one anyway), more like he just spoiled his bro too much he chooses to tolerant this.
- Is still debating with my morality that whether should let SF Pap into drugs
- Is still debating with my morality that whether should let SF Pap into prostitution
- Seriously my morality is constantly fighting myself when get close to SF Pap fucc this bitch what the fucc
- SF Pap loves his brother a lot.
- SF Sans lovers his brother a lot, too.
I guess this will be disappointing if you are looking for me doing little cute sexy SF Sans and huge cute obedient SF Pap, I just go to my own preference like what I always do… If you don’t like this version of Swapfell brothers I am so sorr
Wait who the fuck am I kidding why should I be sorry about this fuck everything else like everyday ok.
PS: The original creator of the whole Swapfell concept is kkhoppang! Even though both their tumblr and twitter seems to deactivated, please don’t forget the one who created things you like!