1. The first conversation that Tony and Steve ever have, they admit they like each other. Steve is just recruited and he wants to run for class president. Tony suggests he just take it but Steve says, “I like you Tony, but don’t ever disrespect the election process.” And Tony smiles and replies, “I like you too Cap, but by now you should know that I pretty much disrespect everything.” Then Tony campaigns for Cap anyway ;)
2. During the Civil War event, Tony made a Capsuit to put on a show for Steve. It was a cute ordeal more than anything, and Tony asks for a hug from Steve. Steve says no, and Tony apparently has a simulator where he’s hugging Steve in it. After, there’s a picture during the news announcement of Steve and Tony side hugging, smiling, and Tony is giving Steve bunny ears. (X)
3. Once Tony told Steve that he was his “favorite field commander.” (X)
4. Steve is talking to Natasha about Tony and Natasha tells him, “You two should just get married.” (X)
5. When Ronan came to the Academy for the first GoTG event, Steve said, “I got your back, Tony.”
6. Once Tony told Steve, “What if I told you the internet thought we were the perfect couple?”
7. Tony offers to upgrades Steve’s shield to make it lighter, stronger, and capable of firing energy blasts and Steve replies with, “Thanks, but I think you’re fancy enough for the both of us.” While smiling happily and Tony is shocked.
8. During the Halloween event, Tony had to do a last minute cardboard Iron Man costume because Baron Zemo bought the last Captain America costume. He was going to be Cap! And he’s mentioned dressing up as Cap as a kid more than once. (X)
9. Tony said once, “I mock because I love. Ask Cap, I’ve been mocking him for months.” So….he’s loved him for months.
10. Tony asked Steve for girl advice, and said he was absurdly handsome. So they go working out together at the gym…clearly showing off for each other, and not a girl. Tony thinks he did a good workout, which Steve took as a joke. So he went to the gym with Tony again…I wonder why… (X)
11.They bicker like a married couple.
12. Tony always goes to Cap at the beginning of an event to plan out how to protect the Academy (because they’re leaders and work best together).
13. When recruiting Mockingbird Tony tells her she can trust Steve. Once she tells Steve that, he looks shocked and SO happy about it. (X)
14. Tony makes a blacksmith Iron Man outfit that is pretty revealing, which leaves Steve speechless. Once Tony says he’s a blacksmith, Steve tells him that was his second guess. Steve, what was your first guess you naughty guy? (X)
15. When you get Pepper she asks Steve, “will you keep an eye on Tony?” To which Steve smiles and replies, “I always do.” (X)
16. Tony Stark is such a Cap fanboy. He’s dressed up as Cap, he had Cap action figures, and he even had Jarvis make him Capcakes for breakfast as a kid. (X) (X)
17. When Ultron attacked, who has the mind of Tony, the first thing he did was make a Captain America robot and he calls the Capbot his greatest creation. (X)
18. When Tony finds out about RoboCap he’s shocked and disappointed he didn’t think to make a RoboCap first. (X)
19. When Ultron attacks Tony thinks Steve is going to blame him, but Steve doesn’t. He just encourages Tony and says they’ll defeat him together. (X)
20. During the Ultron event Tony mocks Steve by trying to do an impression of him and he says, “I told you not to build those robots, Tony. We should have been teaching bald eagles how to do the Charleston while balancing apple pies on our bulging biceps.” So Tony was checking Steve and his biceps out. Steve takes it as a joke and says just reassures Tony that they can fix the problem. (X)
21. Tony makes Cap an energy shield but when Steve uses it, it turns into a giant energy ball where Steve runs around in it. Steve knows Tony so well that he tells Tony to get his joke over with. Tony calls him Hamster America, and Steve would be more mad but he said it was a good workout. (X) (X) (X)
22. When Tony encounters RoboCap he says “sometimes I want to punch you in your perfect robot teeth.” He says he’s thought about saying that to Steve sometimes, but RoboCap says it’s too far. Tony then agrees and talks about how Cap is his friend and how polite he is. (X)
23. Tony’s wanted to make upgrades to Steve’s shield for better protection, but eventually he makes him an energy shield instead when Steve is in his Commander America uniform. (X)
24. During the Ultron event while Tony is working on Steve’s energy shield Steve tells Tony that he’s been having a recurring dream about a red dinosaur. Tony smiles and says he wishes Steve was that weird more often. (X)
25. Tony asks Steve, “How do you like my mancave?” (X)
26. Steve tells Tony that he’s more than just his tech. (X)
27. Tony loves Steve’s biceps. He’s commented on them more than once. Telling Steve about his “bulging biceps” and when Gladiator Cap showed up, Tony said he’s seen Steve checking out his own biceps. Steve says he hasn’t and asked Tony if HE’S been checking out his biceps…Tony then says he’s a scientist (which means yes, he’s been checking Steve out). (X)
28. Tony is talking to Peter Quill and Peter doesn’t understand some of the scientific terms Tony’s using. Steve steps in and DEFINES the word, Tony is shocked, and Steve is so proud and says “futurism!” (X)
29. Tony confides in Steve at the beginning of an event and Steve wants to hear it. Tony refuses to tell him cause he doesn’t want Steve to change his plans and says he can’t make all of Steve’s life choices for him. (Tony definitely wants to be a part of Steve’s life decisions). (X)
30. During the GoTG2 event Steve’s costume is “Ravager Captain America” and he has a great outfit made of leather with leather straps and he has a mohawk. This leaves Tony speechless, and Tony has never been speechless before. (I’m pretty sure Tony loved the leather, and rock ‘n roll look). (X)
The first time I saw this I burst out into laughter. One because Bular doesn’t seem to be the kind of character who would let someone shove him away. And second because Bular IS SO HUGE and it looks just so funny how the lanky Strickler shoves this giant to the side. xD
CAPTURED BY A GIANT INTERDIMENSIONAL MONOCHROME PUPPET?!
Nah, I just wanted to show off that I finally collected all the Rick and Morty Mystery Mini Figures! Instead of just putting them on a shelf, I thought pickling them into a jar would be a unique and appropriate way to display them!
I got bored and decided to try headcannons.
These definitely fall under crack.
-10/10 sass queen
-will vouch for you, but still reek havoc (cos he’s the God of mischief)
-ride or die, he literally would die for you, you’re his world, his future queen.
-takes things to heart, like jokes, does not understand midguardian jokes.
-“is there someone at the door,love?”
-“no Loki, it’s a joke ”
-“then what is this knock knock you speak of?”
-can not COOK TO SAVE HIS LIFE
-literally almost burnt the house down trying to make toast, this poor little bean.
-overly protective of you
-“Loki, they were just walking by”
-“but the way they looked at you, it was suspicious”
-sometimes a little too serious
-like one time you tried to have a pillow fight with him and he got angry because he was wearing his ‘good robes’
-has a tiny bit of hatred towards the sisterly/brotherly relationship you have with his brother Thor.
-thinks it’s a bit cute to watch you try to pick up mjölnir
-keeps close eyes on you, even if he’s not there.
-“Loki why did I find a frost giant in my bathroom?”
-“he’s just making sure you’re fine,love”
-“do you think I’m gonna fucking die from taking a shit?”
-“love I don’t enjoy the harsh language you use”
-he’s a cute smol bean.but so are you.
-he seems tough, but in reality crushes under pressure.
-like the time Clint was sparring with him and he got upset because of the trash talking Clint was throwing towards him.
-still wants to rule the world, but this time with you by his side.
-even after dating for so long, he still gets a tad bit blushy from kisses or hugs.
-you both are literal couple goals.
-like the way he treats you, it would make anyone jealous at the site.
-did I mention the fact that he would poof you anywhere you wanted to go??
-Russia for some reason? Poof
-his parents literally adore you.
-your fights are probably the funniest thing.
-“LOKI WHY THE HOLY SHIT ARE MY WHITE JEANS PINK?”
-“since when were defecations holy?”
-trying not to crack up in those types of situations.
A/N: Uhh this one may or may not be new? We’ll never know. Merry Christmas. x *thanks gif source*
Sometimes, you think you can connect to someone who you later realize you’re only attached to because they fill sort of emptiness that needs to be taken care of. This connection can reach to great lengths from playful dates around the block to sudden heated bedroom games under the covers. I never knew I, myself was doing it until I saw her. I always announced that I liked someone anonymous to avoid any further confrontation about my love life. I finally had my anonymous person.
I was a house party thrown by a close friend and was sharing a drink with Olivia, a former fling who I had been hanging a lot with recently. She was one of the few people I was comfortable around and no matter what people said, I still enjoyed her company and it sort of shifted into a whole new direction when I noticed her acting different. All of a sudden, she always wanted to be around me and it got a little overwhelming. I was never one to know to handle someone’s feelings so I didn’t give myself any other choice but to keep whatever it is she thought this was, going. We were having what I thought was a stifling conversation when she leaned in and kissed me. With no warning, just went straight for it. I pulled away, not even a second later and looked puzzled into her eyes as she looked back at me in dismay. “I’m sorry.” She muttered and walked away, flustered.
I sighed and took giant swig from my beer when I felt a forceful thump against my back, pushing me forward, leaning on the skinny table beside me for stability. Feminine giggles heard behind me as I saw another friend of mine with a new girl I hadn’t recognized but was responsible for breaking me out of trance from her clumsy actions. “Oh, I’m so sorry!” She spoke, unable to contain herself. Her smile was the first thing I noticed, it was different; Her eyes, with a hint of nervous and unamusement. “Sorry Cal.” my friend, Blaire, pat my upper arm, smiling and ran off with the mysterious brunette, who quickly turned her gaze back at me and back. I downed more of my drink, furrowing my eyebrows and headed slowly in their direction. I momentarily made small conversation with people along the way so I wouldn’t make it too obvious I was following her. I tried to forget her but she kept reappearing wherever I went. With every person I spoke to, eye contact was rarely given because I could not stop looking at her. Her face was now plastered in my mind and so was her smile. She was definitely not afraid to let it stretch across her face. Her nose crinkled and she leaned slightly forward, sometimes covering her mouth to hide her insane smile. Before I knew it, the person whom I was supposed to be engaging in a conversation with was gone. I should’ve expected that.
My beer bottle was conveniently empty and I approached the table with the cooler in which they were provided and popped off the cap without an opener with my savvy skills. “Excuse me.” That familiar voice spoke behind me. She gave me that smile, for some reason, made me feel so different inside. I smiled back and stepped aside as she reached into the cooler and retrieved a bottle. Her body’s searching motions made me assume she was looking for a bottle opener and I turned momentarily to set my own bottle down to help her in attempt to potentially start a conversation. “Hey, I can open that for you, if you’d-” Pop “-like,” I chuckled, still finishing my offer to see her sipping from her self opened bottle already. “Thank you, but I think I’m all set.” She smiled through her teeth and turned to walk away. My first thought was what just happened as if it wasn’t simple enough. I furrowed my eyebrows and sat down. I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Olivia standing there, fiddling her fingers.
“Oh hey…” “Cal, about what happened earlier tonight,” “You know what, don’t even mention it. We don’t have to dive into that. We both know we had a little too much to drink and shit happens.” Her eyes narrowed slowly down, sulking. “It’s alright.” I gave a small smile, patting her arm and her walking away. I broke out my trance once again as I felt a tap on the opposite shoulder. “excuse me… you must really like beer to always be blocking this cooler,” the voice spoke sarcastically. “I could say the same about you, you can really ingest a bottle,” “Actually, it’s for Blaire.” “What? Blaire can’t walk anymore and help herself like a big girl now?” I said shaking my head in Blaire’s direction while she stuck the middle finger at me grinning. She, however, smiled politely and shook her head. “Well, she can’t really open a bottle quite yet so I guess that’s why she has me.” Pop She set the water bottle I was drinking aside and tossed the beer cap in the basket. “Where did you learn how to do that?” “It’s an ancient technique.” “And I thought I was the only one who conquered the bottle cap trick.” “You must be Calum.” I blinked, taken back by her sudden knowledge of who I was. “I’m sorry, have we met?” I furrowed my eyebrows at her. “Uh no, Blaire just mentions who her friends are casually. She refers to you as, um, beer boy? And I assumed that meant it was cause of something like this.” “Nice. You know me, who are you?” “Y/N.” I held out my hand to shake hers and for the first time, I was feeling awkward around a stranger. “Thanks Y/N. I’m glad I can count on you.” Blaire bumped her shoulder, taking the bottle from her. “So… Have you met-” “Yeah, Blaire you’re about 4 minutes late. Thanks for trying though.” I sipped my beer, shaking my head. “Beer boy?” She broke out laughing. “Sorry I didn’t think that’d come up but since it did, now I know you guys talked plenty. I hate to break this up but our ride is outside sooo, I’ll catch you later.” She fist bumped me, clicking her teeth and pulled her away as she gave that familiar soft smile and mouthed a goodbye. I sat back down and started clearing bottles out of courtesy and I noticed a black rubber object peeking from between a few empty bottles. I pulled it out and saw it was a miniature bottle opener attached to few keys. I looked them over and saw Y/N scribbled onto the handle in silver ink. That little sneak. I quickly slid it into my coat pocket and with a smirk and walked away before anyone saw.
Ayyyeeeeeee more headcannons.
It’s like 2:30 in the morning, I’m loopy as fuck. So here’s some more crack shit.
Probably gonna do all the avengers, just getting the people I know well out of the way first.
-Giant teddy bear.
-Like will literally cuddle you anywhere
-Treats you with the highest amount of respect.
-He’s a giant ray of sunshine.
-You’re secretly surprised on how he doesn’t have a halo following him around.
-You really have to teach him that it’s not okay to smash cups on the ground in restaurants after getting a drink, in the end the bill is way too high from the 30 mugs he smashed.
-He secretly wants to have children with you, but doesn’t know how to express the idea.
-Dad goals 10/10
-The best cuddler out of anyone you’ve ever dated.
-you both have the funniest arguments that probably wouldn’t even fall in as an argument, more like a very aggressive disagreement.
-Having to explain every midguardian lifestyle, or joke, or even what they do on their free time.
-10/10 would protect you till his last breath.
-Like really, he would put himself first out of any dangerous situation.
-Best person to have put ikea items together, the last time you Tried to put a chair together it ended up looking like a mangled piece of art from a museum.
-THE BEST PILLOW TALKER EVER
-Having trouble sleeping at night? Thor won’t mind having to wake up to help you through the insomnia.
-Best sex ever. He’s a god, so wtf do you even expect.
-Finding out he uses your shampoo because he likes how it makes your hair shine and according to him “it makes him sparkle”
-Never ending pop tarts.
-Like really, you have a cabinet designated to all of your pop tart needs.
-Did you say, 3 am ice cream breaks???
Cos if not, it’s probably going to happen.
-Be prepared, he’s childish, but don’t let it mistake you, if you’ve hurt the person he deeply cares about, shit is going down real quick.
-Will sacrifice anything to save the person he loves, even if it’s detrimental to his life. He would sacrifice himself if it means saving the person he loves.
-10/10 Probably have a few animals together, if not, it’s probably gonna happen soon.
-Welcome to the dad zone.
-Probably can rock a pair of dad jeans hella well.
I was rereading The Lynburn Legacy last week and I kept noticing all of Kami’s descriptions of her clothes… All of these are (at least partly) described in the books. ft. Jared’s jacket. separate images on my art blog | society6
(also partly inspired by walkingnorth‘s fashionable fictional character thing :))
AN: So this gif is also my header ^^^ I found it in my laptop in some random folder??? I probably found it on Tumblr or on Google, so it is yours please tell me so that I can edit this and give you credit! Anyway, thank you the-lifeofshannon-thebadass for the request, I love Bucky so much! *I do not own the gif, found on ???. Please ignore any spelling errors! Xoxoxoxoxoxo :3
Pairing: Bucky X Reader ( with a large portion of Steve X Bucky feels bc I am a shameless shipper of the two, and some Reader X Steve………wow this is just a giant mess isn’t it? XD)
Prompt: Can you do another Bucky one. I love yor writing!
Warnings: Violence, getting shot
(( I wasn’t sure about what you wanted, however, I am going to focus on Winter Soldier Bucky as opposed to cute and cuddly Bucky (I know, I love him too), but I wanted to go for something a little different. I hope you enjoyed it anyway! ~~~~I went a little overboard with this one, I just started with a random sentence that popped into my head and kept writing until it got ridiculous. You have been warned!))
“Winter and Spring”
They said that he was all that America stood for. They said he was freedom, he was peace, he was the future.
Decades passed, several cycles around the sun occurred, yet he still stands as strong and iconic as they day that he hit the news in the 1940s. Hope, it was something that he was able to give to the citizens of America.
He marched not only a group of soldiers, but also a generation through one of the hardest times in history.
Yet, somehow, on this fateful day with the sun blazing down on him and the street beneath his feet crumbling, he looked positively pathetic.
(Y/n) let out a loud groan as she landed on her side, rolling to take cover behind a tree. She didn’t even know why she was there, it wasn’t as if he’d do the same thing for her.
Peter had once again gotten a little too cocky, taunting Hook into another battle in the middle of the forest. So now she sat, panting for her life with blood trickling down her forhead from a small cut and her stomach lightly grazed, panting and gasping for air. And all because that stupid boy couldn’t keep his mouth shut.
She took another few moments to make sure she was ready before leaping back into the action. As she continued to fight, she felt her mind drift to the question that had been in her head most of that morning - why am I helping them?
She wasn’t exactly one of the lost boys. Sometimes she would go to thier campsite and sit and exchange news with Pan, but since he had decided to hate her no matter what she did she thought that living on her own, in a little tree house suited her better.
But somehow she had ended up there, caught in the crossfire of a battle that had nothing to do with her.
(Y/n) snapped out of her daydream to dodge an arrow fired by one of the pirates. Thoguh she moved out of the way as quickly as she could, her shoulder was still sliced as it flew by her.
Oh well. Better than it being burried in my chest I guess.
She rolled her eyes, recognising the nickname instantly.
“Be more careful you stupid girl” his voice was barely over a whisper and directly in her ear, making her freeze “Wouldn’t want to get any more blood on that pretty dress of yours”
She watched him follow after his boys as they chased the pirates back towards their ship, muttering under her breathe about assholes who don’t undertsand personal space.
Yet she couldn’t help but cheer with the boys as they watched their enemies sprint away from them, some hobbling from their injuries. She watched the group celebrate with a small smile on her face, placing a hand over her shoulder to try and stop the bleeding. She would never admit it - especially to Pan - but she was already feeling the affects of the bloodloss.
She was about to return to her home so she could patch herself up and get an early night, but she noticed that Pan hadn’t stopped staring at her since their victory. Rasing an eyebrow she beconned him over with her head.
“You did well” Pan complimented, standing next to her with his usual grin on his face “For a girl I mean”
“I think its barbaric why you think my gender is an insult” she grumbled, corssing her arms over her chest to appear more threatening “And did you hit your head during this battle, you’re being awful nice by your standards”
“Well if I knew you were going to react like this I wouldn’t have said anything” he replied sharply, his grin fading.
“What do you want?”
“If it so hard to believe that I don’t want anything”
“My dear I’m hurt” he pouted.
She was just about to reply with a sassy remark when there was a warning shout from Felix, his hand pointing towards the ship. it seems the battle wasnt quite finished. Before anyone had a chnace to explain to the pair what was happening, Hook yelled fire and a giant cannonball launched itself towards them.
(Y/n) wanted to run or scream or do something but was frozen in fear, unable to look away from her end but not processing it either. She felt a chill run down her body, like when you miss the last step on the stairs and realise you’re about to trip. This was it. This was how it all stopped. Killed over a boy that hated her.
She felt a body wrap around hers, burrying her head in the persons shoulder, brain blank. She heard a loud clunk and then there was silence. She waited for the pain.
But none ever came. A few moments passed before she raised her head from the boy’s shoulder, trying to figure out what was going on.
The cannonball was on the sandy ground a few feet away from them, crumbled into pieces. She watched as the air around her seemed to shimmer. A force field. Or maybe it was her mind playing tricks on her.
She leant against Peter with her full weight, her vision spinning. A mixture of the shock and terror she had just experienced and the fact that she had lost a lot of blood from her various wounds made her drop to her knees, the boy catching her by the waist and laying her down gently.
She stared up at him in amazment for a few seconds before finally closing her eyes, accepting her bodies wishes.
(Y/n) listened to the soft pan-flute music, trying to get her eyes to focus on the lit candle next to the bed she had been placed on. When Pan noticed that she was coming too he stopped, turning to face her with a worried expression.
“How are you feeling?”
“Where am I?”
“My bed” he sighed, pulling up and chair and sitting next to her “And it’s rude to answer a question with a question”
Now that he was close she could see the bags under his eyes, he had clearly had a stressful day. The boy ran a hand down his face, letting out a quiet sigh.
“Why are you acting like this?” she whispered, trying to sit up “Why are you being so…”
For a moment he looked hurt, which didn’t seem right. Pan never showed weakness.
“You really must think I’m some kind of moster” the boy rolled his eyes.
“Well, seeing as from day one you’ve ridiculed, excluded and threatenned me, can I really be blamed?”
He paused for a second.
“No, I suppose not” he grumbled “But what you fail to undertsnad is, it is so much easier to get people to hate something, than to love it”
“How is anyone suuposed to love you if you don’t give them a chance?”
“Are you saying that you would be willing to try?”
The girl reached forward, clasping at the boy’s hands.
“I’ve always thought you were this unemotional, psychopath who enjoyed watching me suffer”
“I’ve never taken any pleasure in you suffering (Y/n)”
His voice was so steady that she knew he wasn’t lying.
“You pushed me away because you were trying to protect me”
“I was afraid of you”
“Because you weren’t afraid of me” he answered truthfully “So I had to make you”
“I think it’s time you went home”
She very unsteadily got to her feet and followed him to the exit of the tent, debating in her mind what to do. Her whole perspective of the boy had changed almost instantly. She could see now that he needed someone there, he wasn’t as stron as he always appeared to be.
“I can have one of the boys escort you-”
His words were lost when she wrapped her arms around his torso, pulling him close towards her. For a few moments he stayed frozen in shock before wrapping his arms around her waist, placing his head on her shoulder.
“Thank you” she placed a small kiss on his cheek before walking away, turning to wave goodbye before she disappeared from his view.
Like giant robots punching giant monsters in the face.
I don’t want to give up on Pacific Rim 2 just yet, but I know how unlikely it’s looking at this point. Hopefully the franchise will be able to continue on in some shape, way, or form. But for now I say, farewell Pacific Rim. It was a short ride, but it was a blast. An elbow-rocket-fueled blast.
“I’m not coming down cos I’m mad at you.” Harry huffed, clinging onto the giant teddy bear as he looked down at you from the ladder.
“Why are you even mad at me? I didn’t do anything. You’re acting like a baby.”
“’M not a baby! I just wanted to cuddle and you pushed me off so this is my new cuddle buddy.” He murmured, making you giggle lightly at how cute he was being - even though he was upset with you.
“I’m sorry. I was studying, and I was really trying to focus. As much as I love your cuddles - I really had to pass my history test.” You smiled, walking closer to the ladder. “Can you come down now?”
“Mm.. I dunno..”
“I promise we can cuddle as long as you like after dinner?” You offered, your bottom lip stuck out in a pout. Harry let out a prolonged sigh and nodding, tossing the bear onto the floor before he was crawling down.
“You’re comin’ with me, my love.” Harry beamed, swinging you over his shoulder as he carried you to the bed. “That bear was itchy to cuddle with.”
This night could not have gotten any worse. Currently the situation was…you were possessed by a demon, Dean had the colt pointed at you and Sam was lying against the floor in a crumpled up mess.
“Dean, Dean, Dean….we wouldn’t be here if you weren’t such a dick to poor little ol’ Y/N. What did she ever do to you? Oh that’s right…what were the words again? ‘Just get out of our lives before you screw something else up!’ What a toll that small little sentence took on her mental state. Good one.” You laughed out, well the demon did in your voice. It moved towards the gun till it was pointed at your chest.
Dean’s jaw clenched and he tried his hardest not to let that tear fall down his cheek, “Shut up.”
“Do it dean. Pull the trigger. I’m telling you, with the way she’s thinking, you’d be doing her a giant favor.”
“I’m telling you to shut up bitch!”
You placed a hand over your chest dramatically, “Ouch the language on you, someone’s being a little sassy tonight. I like it.”
“Just please let her go. I’ll do anything you want.” Dean’s voice wavered on that last part.
You brought your hand up to your temple to pretend like you were thinking, “Anything hmm? Shoot me.” You glared at him down the barrel of the gun, flashing your new onyx eyes, void of the light and sparkle that used to be there.
Dean dropped the gun with a loud thud on the old wooden ground before dropping to his knees, “Anything but that…please, don’t make me do that….”