- I honestly want to see Lance become a mother hen. I wanna see him force everyone to sleep and eat.
- Yell at Keith to stop staying up and training to the point of exhaustion. I want to see Keith listen because he realizes that he isn’t doing anything but straining himself and what good that do shiro??? Maybe even have another bonding moment with Keith just crying into Lance.
- I want to see Lance and Pidge maybe have an argument where Lance snaps but keeps it steady because he knows that Pidge is running on fumes and doesn’t mean it. (Doesn’t mean it doesn’t hurts any less)
want to see him being helped by Coran and Hunk at times, even making sure they get proper rest. I want that.
- I want Lance to stand up to Allura because she can’t stay up another night. I want him to stand his ground.
- I want Lance to be who he is. Be the kind, caring, and campassionate soul he is. I want him to be a badass too, but I want Lance to just display his love for the others so much. Lance doesn’t have to become the black paladin (altho yes), I just want to see more of this Lance.
- I want him to be so observant about it too. Have valid points, solid reasoning that Pidge will just be dumbfounded with, show courage that Allura will just stare, and be the rock that the team is gonna need. And then I want them to grow to be supportive and rocks for everyone because after all of it, Lance is going to be a little mess too.
- I want that more than anything. I want Lance to be so strong and yet, be so vulnerable too.
- I just want Lance. And please give me some more Hunk too!!!
being realistic, i doubt the devil is truly gone for good. but what i want is for him to be gone long enough for kara to gain some perspective. i’d like the distance to help her dive into her work, both being a reporter and supergirl. i want to see her realize that okay sure, maybe she misses him sometimes, but not as much as she expected to. she’s okay, better than okay actually. she realizes that she was with him because he was simple, fun, an alien like her. but deep down she knew it was only surface affection, and long run he didn’t have anything to offer her. and if/when he returns, i want her to be able to look at him and say that she wishes him well, but she doesn’t need him. she has her family, these people surrounding her who truly care, who truly know her and have her best interest at heart. and that’s all she needs.
There was a meeting with GORA where members where asked if Fushimi knows that Munakata payed 30 million yen to Hirasaka for saving him. Orange said that Fushimi doesn't know the amount and Yellow said that if he knew he would say “Are you stupid or what?” How would it look like if Fushimi somehow found out? His reaction? What would Munakata tell him? *whispers*maybeaficifyou'renotbusyplease*whispers*
I imagine Fushimi maybe figures it out when he’s doing some kind of
budget estimate and realizes that there is a rather substantial hole
in Scepter 4’s budget. By this point with the destruction of the
Slate Fushimi is well aware that Scepter 4’s budget has shrunk
considerably but even so there is definitely something he’s missing.
He’s probably already suspected that Munakata paid a fairly decent
sum in order to get him back – Fushimi’s already well aware of
Douhan’s prices, after all, and he probably took a decent chunk out
of the budget himself to pay her to help him with the jungle mission
– but he’s not aware of exactly how much. He does some research
trying to find what exactly he’s missing and somewhere in there he
finally discovers that one, it’s not just a ‘substantial’ hole in the
budget it’s ‘who the fuck managed to lose 30 million yen’ which then
turns into 'the Captain paid Hirasaka Douhan 30 million yen is he
Munakata probably shows up at some point while Fushimi’s looking at
this and makes no attempt to hide that he did in fact pay 30 million
yen for Fushimi’s safety. I can totally see Fushimi’s reply being
'are you an idiot’ because he doesn’t at all get why Munakata would
throw away so much money on something like this. Munakata in turn is
curious as to why Fushimi doesn’t consider saving Fushimi’s own life
to be something worthy of such an expenditure and Fushimi just clicks
his tongue, noting that he took the mission of his own accord knowing
there was no extraction plan, spending so much money on saving
someone who should have been capable of saving himself is a waste.
Especially with their budget likely to be shrinking soon Fushimi
doesn’t see the point in Munakata just throwing away money on saving
a single person who got into trouble all on his own. Munakata
meanwhile has totally picked up on the undercurrent of Fushimi’s
complaining, that even now Fushimi doesn’t see how his life could be
worth anything, let alone 30 million yen. I think Munakata would make
it clear to Fushimi that Munakata does not in any see this as a
'waste’ of money, on the contrary Munakata feels that any amount he
could spend to guarantee Fushimi’s safety would have been worth it.
Munakata asked the impossible of Fushimi by requesting he infiltrate
jungle, he sent Fushimi into the enemy’s lair knowing the odds of
Fushimi coming back alive were slim, and with Munakata feeling that
he himself was unlikely to survive the final battle he wanted at
least this small bit of reassurance, that Fushimi would make it out
alive even if Munakata wasn’t there to meet him. Fushimi just shakes
his head, still not really able to grasp it, and Munakata just smiles
at him and states that Scepter 4’s budget is of no consequence to
Munakata, if there is a sum he could pay to guarantee the safety of
his important subordinate Munakata would gladly pay it a hundred
times over, if that’s what it took to be certain that Fushimi was
able to return to the place he belongs once more.
Tfw you want to record a cover but your super talented brother who goes to college for music is home and you don’t want to mess up in front of him. Also you don’t want him giving you advice because it makes you seem dumb in comparison.