- *Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw Potions*
- Molly: *setting up her cauldron*
- Sherlock: *watching her*
- Sherlock: *annoyed* How much shampoo did you use this morning, Molly?
- Molly: *confused* Sorry?
- Sherlock: Bit excessive, don't you think?
- Molly: *frowns* The usual. Why? What's wrong with it?
- Sherlock: *sighs* Nothing *setting up his work* It's distracting.
- Molly: *offended* Distracting? What about you? You smell like you slept in a coffee shop.
- Sherlock: *rolls his eyes* I've had one cup. Don't you like it?
- Molly: *scoffs* Whatever. Shut up.
- Professor Slughorn: *enters* Settle down, class, and direct your attention to the front of the class. More specifically *taps a cauldron* Amortentia! The most powerful love potion in the world.
- Sherlock & Molly: ...
- Professor Slughorn: It is said to have a different aroma for everyone who smells it, reminding each person of the things that they find most attractive
- Sherlock & Molly: *glance at each other*
Hello I'm a young aspiring artist that just started high school and I want to be an animator. Lately I've been stressing my self about how good I am and if I'm going the right path to be where I want to be. I get so worried about the future and if I'll be able to achieve my goals enough or on time I know this is long and your a busy person so please don't answer this if you don't want to. But do you have any advice at all anything will be appreciated thanks so much