‘Ultimate Novelist Write Shuichi’s favorite Books’
Soooo I’ve been binge reading this blog and I really really like the imagines~ if it’s okay I would like to request what if Shuichi found out his s/o is the ultimate crime writer and his favourite novelist if you catch my drift? And s/o writes a novel all about his cases as a gift? I thought this would be really cute >~< thank you for reading ^^
Alright, Let’s Write, Right?
- OMG it’s you!
- He knew the moment he saw you but he was so nervous to just put it out there.
- Once you started dating he was more confident to admit to you that he was a huge fan of your work
- He would read your series cover to cover, sometimes twice in one day
- Your writing was just beautiful.
- He didn’t want to ask you if you were planning another book in the series but oh it was so tempting to ask.
- Any time you picked up a pen or sat at your computer he was just staring at you in awe.
- He’d wait for you to tell him about your plans, not wanting to seem pushy about your books.
- When he heard you were writing another he was beside himself.
- He tried to occupy himself while you write but it’s sooo difficult. He just wants to read over your shoulder and possibly help you
- at the same time, you didn’t need him to write the others so you’re fine without him now.
- There’s a character remarkably similar to him in your book that has a steamy one night stand with the protagonist
- You wanted him to read that scene so badly but the book wasn’t out yet.
- You end up letting your mind wander and write a collection of smut with Shuichi for an epic prank.
- You were going to give him the sexy book and make him think that’s the one getting published before surprising him with the real book.
- When you gave him the book you were passionately kissed and he quickly sat down in his chair, sinking into it.
- He noted aloud how much shorter this book seemed compared to your others.
- It didn’t take long for him to see all the smut and sexual situations
- He’s never read so fast
with a bonerin his life.
- You apologize to him and give him the real book.
- In a stunning upset, he sets it to the side and says he’d rather talk about your joke book first.
- You wake up in bed the next morning in his arms
- He’s reading.