Can you give me the link to the post where you explain why lexa couldn't die ? I know it's weird but I just want to really read it and it's not to blame you I swear.
it isn’t just one post. a lot of the “finale theory” stuff I wrote can be in [this tag], but check the dates on the posts. They might not make sense bc i didn’t tag everything i wrote.
this was basically the outline of the “lexa survives” using the vancouver leaks of Alycia being on set. This is what I theorized after seeing the photos:
- Clarke leaves for Arkadia
- Clarke gets trapped inside the City of Light after being forced to take the chip to save Raven from ALIE trying to kill her. (lol. it actually was “another griffin” that this happened with)
- Lexa is alive off screen for most of 3b
- Lexa comes back with help from Luna and the coalition to help save Clarke and her people.
- Lexa, being the commander and her nightblood makes her resistant to ALIE’s control
- Due to Lexa and Clarke’s “real human connection” (aka. Love) clarke is able to see through ALIE’s mind control and Lexa helps bring Clarke out of the City of Light
- They together then find ALIE and destroy her, releasing people from her control
Hell, even after Lexa was killed off I wrote theories about how the second AI overwrite ALIE 1 and there would then be these two existing realities. The biggest theory i wrote for that was [here]. idk how long you have been following me but i wrote a SHIT ton of theories for season 3 and basically poured my whole being into writing them.