Okay so like despite Darhk's line (Which I think was to just get Sara to try and attack him) I think Laurel is alive in the doomworld because that was Dinah Drake's mask on his trophy case. Not Laurel's. So say she is, what are your headcanons for Doomworld!Laurel?
Ooh that’s really interesting - and that would help to explain one way that Laurel shows up in the finale! So, let’s go with the headcanons lol - and unless the finale proves me wrong she’s gonna be good okay
and sorry I don’t have many headcanons on her whoops:
- Whatever universe this is, whether she’s an antihero, hero, villain, etc., Laurel is going to be fighting to get back to her sister. If she’s not with Sara already, she’s not going to stop until she’s with Sara again.
- She probably leads a whole group of vigilantes honestly?? Sin and Roy (and Felicity, when she was alive) are her top team members and they’re just training other vigilantes and going out and trying to stop the Legion of Doom now.
- She was a bomb ass attorney in this world too, although this time she had to go into hiding because she couldn’t try any of the Legion of Doom members.
- She bumped into Ray once and he dropped all his cleaning supplies and she spent the next 30 minutes helping him clean up all the chemicals even though he insisted it was okay. Ray spent the next 30 minutes wondering why she looked so familiar, but couldn’t put his finger on it (and a few hours later, when he looked at the technology laying around, he also couldn’t figure out why he felt so compelled to work on them).
- Badass Momma who Adopts Vigilante Children, ardent protector of children everywhere.
- So there are no powers in this world but I’d like to think that Cisco still made her the canary collar - and since his mask wasn’t on the shelf and Eobard didn’t mention him let’s assume Cisco is helping Laurel
and they’re together