Elsewhere University Clubs Website and Podcast
(Sending this here because it’ll be more visible.)
I’ve a number of messages about the podcast and website for Elsewhere U., and I would like to say that we’re working on it! It’s going to take some time, but if anyone would like to contact us about the project, could you please go to https://elsewhere-university-clubs.tumblr.com? That way we can keep track of everyone involved, and manage our resources better.
What we need:
- More clubs! We have 17 potential spots open just for this purpose! Any club you can think of that would appropriate for such a unique college can be sent in, and it’ll be reviewed before getting put up on the site. (Note: Treat it like an actual club, with members and leaders and such. A club has no use if it has nobody in it!)
- A logo! I’d normally try my hand at making one, but this is a large project, and it feels fitting to have it be open to everyone. Also, I’m kinda creatively-exhausted from working on the website for four days straight (and if anyone thinks they can design a better website, by all means, send in a code). So, have fun designing!
- Lorekeepers! People who would be willing to sort through and keep record of all the things that are considered “canon” by the creator charminglyantiquated, aka Sam. This is to just keep a general idea of the style of the University, it is in no way meant to restrict any creativity.
- Musical artists! We’ve already got one person volunteering to help with sound, but if the podcast really takes off, we’ll need more than that. Send in those songs and random inhuman sounds to contribute to the radio!
- Stories! Tidbits of events that pepper the radio broadcast in the form of rumors, or perhaps full columns on the happenings at the school submitted to a not-yet-created news club. Getting in examples of student life is one of the top priorities in this project, because it’s what sparked the idea for all of this in the first place!
- Art! It’s not very wise to take pictures of the Gentry, but drawings are welcome- who knows, perhaps a Gentry Identification club might spawn from it. Also, a labelled campus map would be above and beyond, if anyone wanted to try their hand at it.
I’m sure I’m forgetting a few things, but this is a good enough place to start as any.
you guys i’m hyperventilating. go direct some of the enthusiasm their way, this is the coolest thing