Things I absolutely loved about ep 12
Because oh boi so many things happen…
- Victor crying because Yuuri decides to leave (because he’s mad, I liked that he was so direct with his feelings for once)
- Victor basically implying that it would make little sense to go back without Yuuri by his side
- They managed to give us the feels for JJ…?!
- Phichit’s dream, he’s a pure and precious angel I can’t even begin to say how pure he is. He just want people to enjoy themselves and love figure skating as he does
- The whole Yuuri/Victor speech before the FS. The touches they give each other. How, this one time, Yuuri doesn’t crush under the pressure to impress Victor
- When they press their hands together before Yuuri leaves for the ice and Victor’s hand lingers there, like he doesn’t want to let go
- Yuuri nailing it. Being bloody amazing. Nailing the quad flip and making Victor cry because of it (I totally called this omg)
- “I don’t want it to end here, Victor. I want to be in figure skating with you forever” “Look at the Victor who lives on inside of me”
- How he literally express his feelings on the ice
- Yuuri breaking Victor’s WR (I KNEW ITTTT)
- YURIO BEING THE MOST GRUMPY SUPPORTER OF YUURI LIKE KILL ME ALREADY He looked so upset when Victor said he was coming back, asking if Yuuri was retiring. You do play the grumpy teenager part very well my son bUT YOU CARE SO MUCH
- Victor hugging Yuri… There’s a meaning there I still need to understand.
Victor are you asking for help?
- I can hear Georgi crying off-screen
- Our son Yuri still fight purely fueled by anger lol the knowledge that Yuuri wants to retire pisses him off so much!
- Yuri referring to Yuuri with his given name lol?
- Lilia moved to tears is me and you and all of us do not lie
- Yuuri decided to stay in competition because of Yuri I need a hug as always these cuties are better at expressing their feelings and emotions on the ice
- Victor’s cute face, slightly scary pfft. And all that happens in hereeee (Victor wants to be a super-human and be a skater, a coach and a coreographer at the same time pfft OFC VICTOR WHY WOULD YOU WANT ANYTHING LESS)
- They skated together I’m deceased I lost the ability to type, to think, I want to bring a copy of this to my grave. The duet version of this song is even more beautiful and they cut out the “sad” part of the lyrics and left all the gayness (aka it still uses masculine nouns and adjective aka it’s still a love song about two guyssss)
“Stammi vicino” *caresses Victor* “non te ne andare” T_____T *ugly sobbing*
- You know how much I wanted to see this part? I’ll be more specific. In this part the lyrics say “Your hands, your legs. My hands, my legs” and I’ve been DYING to see how they would coreograph it for a couple and I WASN’T DISAPPOINTED IN THE LEAST.
- THOSE RINGS WERE BLINKING SOOO MUCH IN THIS EP TOO iN CASE WE FORGOT THEY’RE THERE
- “We call everything on the ice ‘love’ “ and these two idiots smile happily at each other
- YUURI WITH LONGER HAIR HELLO THEREEE
- “See you NEXT LEVEL”
On a side note… Why is JJ 3rd??? Otabek should have been there!! T_T