10 Recolours of the EA jumpsuit. Sorry I just had to faff with the texture. It is a mix of the top part, another top texture and jeans from EA. So credit to them for this. Hope you like it. It is a CAS part so you can find it under the intestinal coloured jumpsuits (as pictured in the insert - soz don’t love them bleergh!).
I have also included a copy of the PSD file so if you want to do your own top recolours or do the jeans in other colours (as I did with the blue top because it looked clashy with the jeans) then feel free. Credit for the base texture would be nice (as would a link) but not essential :)
hey aah i love your edits how did you add that falling animated glitter to one of the doctor who edits you made its stunning plz teach me your ways!!
hey! tysm, sorry this took me so long to answer, i am the worst.
okay, so first you should have photoshop (i personally use cs6 extended but i think any version should work).
then you’re gonna need a picture you want to edit. i usually just take mine straight from the video (i use potplayer).
1) open the picture on photoshop and edit it the way you want. add a psd, doodles if you like, crop, resize, whatever you want basically.
2) (this is optional but i personally do this) save the image as jpeg and reopen it. that way you won’t have any additional layers.
my edited picture looks like this:
3) now for the falling glitter effect. you will need a specific gif for that. try googling “sparkle gif tumblr” or smth along those lines. and going way waaay down in the search results. once you find the gif, save it and open it on photoshop.
4) my personal preference is to change the delay from 0 to 0.06 but that is totally up to you.
5) now what you have to do is change the opacity of the gif. (i have no idea how to do all frames at once so you’re gonna have to change every single one by hand). click on each layer of the gif and change the opacity from 100% to 40%. when you’re done it should look like this:
Disclaimer: i suggest saving this version of the gif as a psd file somewhere, so you don’t have to change the opacity again, the next time you need it.
6) now you can crop and resize the gif so it fits with your edited picture better. for example, i resized mine to 540x300px.
7) now go to the “window” tab -> arrange -> 2-up vertical (or horizontal, whatever is more comfortable for you). and then select Layer 1 on the gif.
8) drag the edited picture onto the gif. and make sure that the picture is the very bottom layer (drag it below Layer 1)
Disclaimer: because of the gif, the image might end up pretty dark so you can just change the brightness of it :)
9) go to file -> save for web… -> make sure it’s under 2M -> save
and you’re done! ^.^ the finished edit should look smth like this:
hope i explained it well enough, and again, so sorry for the long wait! if you need any more help, feel free to message me!
Oh my god, i love your pictures so much! How do you edit them to look so perfect?!
Awwww, thank you! <3 It’s all thanks to the lovely @snapdragoned‘s PSD! I just tweak the layers (mostly the selective color layers) depending on the screenshot I’m editing, then I resize and sharpen. The PSD does all the work! :D
Okay today I am going to teach you how to make a header something like this :
I will try to show you to my best abilities to teach you how to make this, I got bored so I wanted to do this but anyways the first thing you do is
1. Open up PhotoShop it doesn’t matter which version but in my case I am using (CS5)
2. Press Ctrl +N = New imagine. and make the size 500x167 like so
3. Then you go to your PNG’s or Tumblr PNG’s what ever floats your boat but if you don’t have any I am going to put where I got my pngs from here x
I am going to use Bart cause he is one of favorites.
Okay so once you open up your png you change your header background color to any color you desire but I prefer the gray look that you see in the picture I first posted above.
I put the color number inside of the pic.. but anyways once you add your color to you header, add your png to you header and position it the way you want it.
This is how mine came out and I didn’t even add a psd yet. I love it like that but we are not done yet.
Make sure you sharpen it, and add Topaz to this to make it look more neat.
Then add Topaz ( Note: Of you don’t have topaz labs then just look around tumblr “Topaz tutorial” )
Once you add your topaz just add your water mark and you are all good to go. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and I’m sorry if I was rambling on but I like to talk a lot. If you have any questions just @ me on twitter @/Journalsjiley or message me on here
Oh and if you want add a psd but I am not, cause I think it looks nice like this.
Send me messages for other tutorials you would like me to do
here’s a throwback - an old sketch from October of Olimar and his wife’s wedding picture. I had every intention of adding some glorious coloring to it, and actually started on it, but got so overwhelmed and frustrated that i dropped the project for months. I just so happened to open the old PSD this morning and remembered how much I loved the sketch, so I thought I’d post it here as a little random Pikmin-related treat :3
Someone requested a tutorial for making aesthetics, so I’m going to explain how I made this one. I have a mediocre knowledge of photoshop so beginners should be able to follow along! I do not address coloring images in this - it focuses solely on cropping and creating the image. All directions underneath the cut.
YOOOOOO OH MY GOSH can you guys believe you’ve been following me and all of my account shenanigans for TWO YEARS?! Okay, well not all of you have, but in all honesty, many of you have stuck around for the long-haul, following all of my new accounts, dealing with the fact that i’m indecisive af, somehow being interested in all 27 of my muses??? And that’s why, for my Anniversary, which was on Christmas Eve, I wanted to do a special Giveaway and Bias List for ALL of my accounts rather than picking the one with the most followers. Yes, that includes you, SU fandom!
Let’s get to the giveaway first, because the bias list WILL be long!