top 5 star wars moments (all movies) because my brain is just on a star wars loop
Okay I was about to be like WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME CHOOSE except like, it’s all completely my fault I asked you to make me choose. So joke’s on me.
Okay. Deep breaths. If I think too much about this I will straight up never do it, so…here’s 6 because I can’t help myself:
- That moment on Tatooine in A New Hope where Luke wanders over and looks out pensively into the distance and the binary sunset and the force theme starts playing and you just get this incredible sense of what is about to happen and who he is on the verge of becoming.
- No. There is another. *chills*
- “I love you” / “I know” will forever be one of the most powerful and romantic moments I’ve seen on screen.
- That moment in The Force Awakens where Rey says “the garbage will do!” and they pan out and suddenly the Millennium Falcon is right there and I literally started sobbing in the middle of the theater.
- That conversation between Leia and Han at the end of Return of the Jedi where he thinks she’s in love with Luke and says he’ll step aside and she’s like no you idiot he’s my brother and then kisses him and you can see him process like wait what the fuck oh OH WAIT THAT MAKES SENSE and I love them.
- “I’m not used to people sticking around when things go bad.” / “Welcome home.” (does this really require an explanation?)