- It took him a while to comfortably come to the conclusion that he doesn’t really feel romantic love towards anyone
- He’s dated a handful of people. Some of the relationships were not-so-great attempts to feel loved/normal, others ended when he realized he didn’t really Love the person any differently than he loves any of his friends.
- He stopped pushing himself into relationships when he realized that he is loved and doesn’t need a significant other to prove it
- He’s not a “bitter about Valentine’s Day” aro he’s a “this is the perfect time to express to my friends how much I love and appreciate them” aro
- On Valentine’s Day Credence likes to give all of his friends those little cards you can get at dollar stores and after he learns how he turns them into “howlers” that play cheesy songs or say really kind things when opened
- He loves love and affection and everything like that & he’s got some friends that he loves to hold hands/cuddle/be generally affectionate with
- He loves forehead kisses, both giving and receiving them
- If any of his friends ever need a fake boyfriend for any reason he is There