So i just came back from my GP and omg did i talk. The whole session was lovely and in the end I got a health coach that i can contact at anytime to talk.
Though i didn’t get any medication (which would have been too good to be true at such an early stage) she did however refer me to doctor Regan! And i’ll be able to discuss a more medical route to take.
But just talking was great and I was her first ever patient in regards to transgender and gender issues. She was excited to hear about what i had to say and i could really feel that! She was kind, understanding, listened and kept asking me so many questions! It was nice to be able to fully be happy with myself and say “I’m a girl” without feeling like i’m getting a weird look.
But yeah you know, I am a girl! my body may say one thing but all that takes is a little medication and mino-huuuge surgery and i’ll finally be able to to rest easy and be the me I know i am inside!
7 times Victor Nikiforov was extremely gay for his fiance and it showed on his face
7. The “my boyfriend just made puppy eyes at me so I decided to give him my soul, my body, and the whole world” look.
6. The “this boy is so cute and perfect I want to squeeze his cute little body and kiss his face but since I can’t kiss his face I’m going to settle with squeezing his perfect body everytime I get while I scream internally” look.
5. The “ZOMFG DID HE JUST BLEW A KISS AT ME?? DID YOU SEE THAT??? OMG I THINK I JUST DIED A LITTLE” look.
4. The “I’m at the point of no return nobody save me i’ll die happily in the arms of this wonderful boy” look.
3. This one needs a gif. The “somebody hold me right now this boy is too cute for this world too beautiful omg what’s happening what is this feeling inside of me ***It Must Be Love playing in the background***” look.
2. The “I saw him already this morning we woke up in the same bed and everything but oh my god Yuuri there you are why did you took so long nevermind I’m so glad you are here I’m so happy to see you again run to my arms my beautiful fiance” look.
1. The “literally dying from proud I am, how much I love this wonderful, perfect boy, how happy I am to see him triumph and how unbelievably lucky I am to be engaged to him” look.
to make sure we don't rush into anything we will have to keep this relationship quiet. keep it on the down low
Oh my god have you guys seen Jack? he is so good!!! why i'm going away for the weekend? ....hum a cousin? yeah i have a cousin whatever, LOOK AT THIS FUNNY VIDEO OF JA--tater!! i am so proud of my boy(s) y'all have grown so much jack is doing so well!!! i am so proud of him!!... yes Holster i am proud of you too - that's what i said i am proud of my boys! i'm gonna bake 30 maple sugar apple pies!!!! yes i did have a nice time this weekend. i just have a thing for dark haired men in suits and blue eyes and tall and cheek bones and i think my future boyfriend have to like sports but preferable hockey... I am an ass kind of man, i think. oh hey jack!!!