11 Facts Tag
tagged by @taehyxngs thank you,so much !
sorry this took long , i do like being tagged, i promise i do
RULES: Tell your followers 11 random things about yourself, and tag 11 people in return! Tag backs are allowed, but you mustn’t repeat any of the facts mentioned previously! The facts can be absolutely anything! Whatever springs to mind!
1. I love photography. Ever since I was a kid, it’s always been something that has intrested me. Throughout the years I’ve owned maybe three or four cameras. In the grand scale of things three or four camera isn’t alot, but they hold memories from different stages of my life and I really appreciate having them.
2. English is actually not my first language. I learned English when I started going to school in the United States, about ten to eleven years ago.
3. I joined Tumblr in Summer 2015. It’s almost been two years. I don’t even remember when this turned into a kpop/bts blog, it just happened one day. Because of this fact, I love going through my archive from the earlier months.
4. I love reading and writing. I want to start writing again, the way I used to. I stopped a few months ago, because it stopped being fun. But being on this website really made me miss it, so hopefully I’ll start writing again.
5.When I was in middle school I learned to read music and I learned to play the flute.
I really want to learn to play piano
6. I have really bad anxiety, and I hate it to much because it stops me from doing so many of the things I love. It’s also lowered my self esteem.
7. Because of my anxiety I am quite reserved. I am too afraid to say the wrong thing. I keep everything in, which is very unhealthy.
8. I had very bad experiences with friends, which is why now I tend to be more cautious when selecting who I spend time with.
9. Alexandra is my middle name. It’s what everyone calls me. I really dislike my first name.
10. I am 157 cm tall, so I am on the shorter side.
11. Dope was the first BTS or KPop song that I ever heard.
feel free to ignore, sorry i am not very intresting