I headcannon that Jason and Percy take care of their kids while Annabeth and Piper have a girls night out. But every time the girls it usually goes like "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST THE CHILDREN!?"/"All that you two had to do was reheat the leftovers...."/"THIS IS WHY WWE WAS BANNED UNDER THIS ROOF!!!!! NO PERCY I DONT CARE THAT IT HAS JOHN CENA"
Omg yes! This would be hilarious ^_^
- Annabeth and Piper have a girls night once a month. This allows Percy to take his kids to Jason’s for a play date, or vice versa.
- The girls leave detailed and easy to follow instructions about what to do, but Jason a Percy somehow manage to screw up every time.
- Sometimes it’s little things, like running out of diapers, or giving the wrong food to the wrong kid.
- But other times, it goes astronomically wrong.
- The time they lost one of their children was probably the worst. They would’ve preferred to face the wrath of the Gods than Annabeth and Piper at that moment. After a frantic search, they ended up finding the toddler asleep where the blankets are kept.
- Another time, one of the kids got a bump on the head, and Percy and Jason both freaked out so much, they ended up calling Will, who has to get Nico to shadow travel him all the way to New Rome.
- “I don’t know what you guys are panicking about, toddlers get bumps all the time. She’s going to be fine.”
- Percy a Jason both remember how mad Annabeth and Piper were last time, and agree it’s better to be safe than sorry.