Okay so Japanese chi has these quests which are quizzes. Basically they give you a question with three options and each option corresponds to a portal. You enter the portal that corresponds to the right answer you find the boss. You enter the wrong portal a giant Darkside one shots you.
The main reason I bring this up is…it’s weird getting these wrong. Like they’re in Japanese so I have to guess (cause more effort than it’s worth to translate) but I know if they were in English I would ace every one.
Yeah so um I decided to make an oc ask meme based around angst. Some of these I came up with myself, others are from other ask memes and I just picked the angsty ones so here goes:
1. What’s one experience your character had that made them very afraid?
2. Does your character have a deep and/or dark secret? If so, what is it?
3. Have they ever lost a loved one? What happened to them, and are they the same as they were before they lost them?
4. Has your character ever been hurt or betrayed by someone they thought they could depend on? What happened?
5. Would they ever turn on someone they just met in order to save themselves?
6. Have they ever committed a crime, or something they felt was wrong? What was it?
7. If your character was allowed to murder one person without any consequences, who would it be and why?
8. Does your character have any enemies? If so, who and why?
9. Is the character a victim of abuse?
10. What were the character’s parents like? What was the affect the parents had on the character?
11. What are your character’s coping mechanisms?
12. Do they like to suffer? Like to see other people suffering?
13. What does it take to make your character cry?
14. What is your character’s biggest relationship flaw? Has this flaw destroyed relationships for them before?
15. What is their biggest fear? What in general scares them? How do they act when they’re scared?
16. What are your character’s vices and bad habits?
17. Is your character afraid of death? Why/why not?
18. Would society call your character a good guy or a bad guy? what would they say they are?
19. What is your character insecure about?
What was something they struggled with greatly and how did they overcome it?
21. Does your character have anyone that they really care about, to the point that they would give their life for them? If so, who are they and what is your character’s relation to them? If not, do they wish they did? Is there anyone they wish they could build such a relationship with?
22. If they could change just one thing about themselves, what would it be?
23. Is your character more physically or emotionally strong? Why is this?
24. What is your character’s most important possession? Why?
25. Do they find that they care what others think of them? Or do they not really mind how others view them?
26. What, in your character’s life, puts the most pressure on them?
What would be the worst way to die, in your character’s opinion?
28. What is your character’s greatest strength?
29. What is their weapon of choice, and what weapon do they dislike using the most?
30. What makes them feel safe or secure? What makes them feel insecure or unsafe?
type: slight angst and fluff
a/n: some love for taeil
Can i request a scenario for Taeil? What if she was his roommate till one day shes awake at night because of someone playing the piano at the living room, when shes walk there shes saw half naked Taeil playing a mellow song with a piano after that whenever she get a nightmare Taeil always playing a piano for lulling her back to sleep but they cant back being a normal roommate because one thing starts to grow in their heart after that is up to u, thx hope my plot doesnt confuse u thx hehehe
you yawned, closing your notebook and placing it on top of your textbook. you placed your pencil into the small jar filled with stationery, twisting the metal lid onto it. standing from your seat at your desk, you headed into the kitchen for something to eat. you scrolled through the fridge, taking out some leftovers taeil had placed there.
after eating, you placed the container back into the fridge before leaving to your room. you switched off the lamp, removing your slippers as you climbed under the covers. the apartment was silent and dark, allowing you to fall asleep quickly.
the couple laughed, chasing each other around the park. they enjoyed the autumn breeze, running through piles of red and orange leaves.
suddenly things began to slow down, as you saw yourself, calling out for someone. the voice was muted, no sound leaving your lips. water blurred your vision as the image of yourself was struggling to find the surface of the ocean.
looking through the eyes of the drowning girl that was supposedly you, you saw a blurred face of a boy, looking down at you from the surface. you tried to scream, but your lungs were rapidly filling with water. the pressure of the water was pulling you down, feeling heavy on your chest as you struggled to swim.
instantly, you woke up, a bead of sweat laying on your forehead. you gasped for breath, feeling like you were still drowning. you closed your eyes, shaking your head from the thoughts.
a sweet melody filled your ears, it was soft and calm, putting you at peace. you climbed out of bed with curiosity, pushing your slippers onto your feet to avoid touching the cold floor. slowly you opened the door, looking around to see if taeil was out there.
you closed your door quietly, slowly peering past the corner to see taeil sat at the piano, clothed only in a pair of boxers and a loose t-shirt. you blushed at the sight, hiding behind the wall quickly. he continued to play, humming along to the song he was playing.
you glanced up at him, resting your head in your palm. your friends followed your gaze, the closest nudging your shoulder to catch your attention. you instantly looked away, your hand almost slipping from the desk.
“you like taeil?” she whispered, looking over at him and his friends. you shook your head, giving her a look as if to say ‘what are you talking about?’.
the bell rang, cutting your teacher off mid-sentence. quickly, you stood up from your seat, taking your things in a hurry. you headed to the music room as quickly as you could, hiding behind the piano.
the door opened, footsteps approaching the instrument. you pulled your knees to your chest, waiting for him to play a song. “(y/n), i know you’re there.” taeil smiled, opening the piano’s lid. “sit, i’ll teach you how to play.”
“taeil!” you called, reaching your hand out to the boy in front of you. he turned, reaching out to grab you before you fell.
the sea engulfed you, the screams that left your lips being silenced. you looked up at the boy looking down at you, the vision of his face becoming clearer.
“taeil.” you whispered, sitting up in your bed. the sound of the piano filled your ears as you looked around the room in shock. the reoccurring nightmare caused you and your roommate to become closer, as he would play for you, sending you to sleep with a sweet dream instead of an overpowering nightmare.
the feeling you got from hearing his playing made the ocean you kept drowning in seem less scary. the ocean seemed at peace ー still and calm. it seemed to wash away any fears you had, the nightmare seeming less meaningful.
you left the room, running into living room to find taeil. you couldn’t stop yourself from hugging him, crying onto his shoulder. he was taken aback, awkwardly accepting your hug. you thanked him, holding onto him tightly.
he sat you down, wiping your tears away with his thumb. you smiled, looking up at him with glossy eyes. he took your hands, placing them onto the keys as he pulled you closer. you played along with him, trying to improve your skills.
the feeling inside you was growing, and the roommate you once hated seemed to be pushing his way into your heart. at first you agreed to never speak to each other, not wanting anything to do with the boy you were being forced to live with until you could move into an apartment of your own. but now, you missed the nights you would play the piano with him, even though that day would be the same.
you thought at first you were misunderstanding the feeling, not seeing how you could ever fall for him. your friends were right, they had told you it would happen one day. you denied any feelings towards him everyday, even if what they said was true.
his bright smile filled your vision as you looked up, distracting you from your thoughts. you smiled back, almost dropping your pencil at the unbelievable feeling of love his smile gave you. “can i talk to you?”
your friends looked up from their food, almost choking at the sight of you leaving with taeil. they looked around at each other, making silent cheers. you followed taeil at his side, looking down at your feet the whole time.
you seated yourself beside him at the piano, placing your bag onto the floor at your feet. “i know we didn’t get off at a good start, but i honestly can’t describe how in love with you i am.” he confessed, looking straight into your eyes.
you blushed a deep shade of pink, taking his hand into yours. “and i can’t describe how happy am i to here those words leave your lips.” he also blushed, just slightly as he moved his face closer to yours. he placed his lips onto yours, closing his eyes. you smiled into the kiss, pulling him closer to you, causing you to fall from the seat.
your friends looked at the sight in shock, ducking from the window as they giggled. you looked up, seeing taeil hover just above you. you smiled, pushing him away from you with a small laugh.
For anon that wanted teacher x student prompts with no age gap
- A is the university teacher and B is a Starbucks barista that A always go to because they think B is cute, A actually hates coffee and hot chocolate and when B comes into their class on the first day A is a mess trying to talk
- B is a university student who tries their hardest in every class but the class A is teaching is so hard to pay attention to because god dammnit A is so attractive and it makes B mad that they can’t fully concentrate
- A is a new teacher at the university and they see B walk into their classroom and they almost die right there because B was their high school crush
- B is honestly a confused university student because of A’s teaching methods and B always asks to see them after class but A thinks they are trying to flirt with them
- A is walking on the university grounds one day trying to get to their next class that they are dreading because the students don’t participate in class when A tries to be engaging and thats when they hear B with a bunch of their class mates talking about A, and B says they remember them from when they were little but B doesn’t think A remembers them so A then wacks their brain trying to remember who B is
- A gives B their phone number on the last day of university classes because their can’t be any student and teacher relationships while classes are in session
- When B walks into A’s university classroom they feel like their are in heaven due to all the nerd memorabilia everywhere
- A teaches their university classes with memes and B couldn’t be more in love
- A runs into B being frustrated over the univerisity course material that A gave out at the end of class so A goes over everything again and this time B actually understands it
- A is a university teacher who shows cat videos at the end of all their classes and B falls in love with A as fast as they fall in love with the kittens
- A knows numerous languages and so does B and A accidentally calls on B, to answer a question, in a different language than the mother tongue of the country they live in and B answers back in the same language before both realizing no one else probably understands them
- A buys B a coffee every morning after class because they are both dying from sleep deprivation, B is poor and trying to pay for university all on their own while working full time and paying rent on top of all of that, A is dying because they have to still be teacher and try and take care their new born by themselves because their partner didn’t want the kid
- A wears a new tie every day to class and B is trying to figure out how one teacher has so many different ties
So I always knew, that I came off as a pretentious asshole whenever I posted my rants about my dissatisfaction with the Dragon Maid Anime adaption, always telling you guys, “Hey, new fans! The Manga’s better because it tends to avoid using too much fan service or Yuri baiting like how the Anime does!” Using those claims to try to get you guys to read the Manga, almost coming off as mocking all you new fans who found out about series through the Anime without knowing anything about the Manga… I’m sorry if I came off this way but I never intended to do that, my intentions were to voice my displeasure of the Anime adaption falling victim to money grabbing tricks. Honestly, emphasizing Lucoa merely for fan service to the point where it ruins the experience of watching the Anime adaption for me was sad, yes I know many of you like that but I’m here to speak my mind, I never wanted the Dragon Maid anime to be filled with that, I wanted Kyoani to have the chance to revel to us more about the other dragons since we didn’t get a lot of that in the Manga… The Yuri Baiting/Ship Baiting isn’t that big of a problem for me, hey I ship Tohru and Kobayashi too but I understand the series isn’t a Yuri and literally think Kobayashi and Tohru are in a relationship (calm down dudes, we got three Yuri Anime this year, your Yuri Zuki urges will be satisfied soon) just to note, I never consider the filler plots for episodes to be an issue, sure the weird order Kyoani animated the chapters in confused me, but noticing a bunch of these fillers made all of you Anime fans miss seeing a few chapters from the Manga (also Iruru) kinda bugged me, but hey, I’m pretty sure Kyoani’s gonna make a 2nd season so you Dragon Maid Anime viewers are going to get to experience all those missing chapters and Iruru someday. Basically all these rants were made to tell you guys that you weren’t getting the “Full Dragon Maid Experience” by just watching the Anime, I can’t blame Kyoani for anything and I can’t let my detestation towards Kyoani influence my opinion on the Anime, but I’m quite sad to see they had to use all
these classic money grabbing tricks
to “sell” Dragon Maid to you new fans, it was unneeded, the series was already amazing without it but… I understand, that’s just the way Anime works and how some of you actually like fan service and Yuri/Ship Baiting, your opinion is your opinion. I’m sorry for coming off as an asshole but I wanted you guys to experience Dragon Maid like I did but animated! Yet… It didn’t come out the way I desired it, but who cares about my opinion, at least Kyoani got you all to find out about an amazing series, and even I can give them thanks for that. Yet I ask of you, read the Manga, read the Manga the Anime was adapted from and I hope you have the same amazing experience I did when reading this amazing heart warming yet humorous Manga series about a
hard working office lady living with a gay dragon maid and a gothic lolita dragon.
do u even have any more blue pictures in your gallery aqsa???
………..ofc i do ;-) as you can tell, rainy blue grays and jisoo are my aesthetic 💎💙
tagged by my soft shiba @imperialidiot (tysm!!!) I finally came around to do the mood board req! I’ll be catching up to a lot more of stuff now that I’m back (sorry for the hiatus again ;;;;;) so voila! here’s step 1 of many ^^