[took inspiration from a famous set of fanarts] but consider this dear, Magi being just a tv series with real love stories budding between the actors. So there's the on screen plot, but then there's real life juhaku, alikou and whichever else couple we want :D
I love your idea!!! Seriously this would make a great au :)
I hope you don’t minding me sharing some headcanon about it:
- Alibaba and Kougyoku’s actors had a crush on each other from the start which made awkward filming their scenes, especially the ones in Balbadd where they are supposed to argue and not blush on each other.
- They became a couple on the midpoint of the series and once again it was difficult for them to film their scenes bc they kept on laughing and smiling at each other. Judal’s actor calls them “the gross straight pairing”.
- Judal and Hakuryuu’s actors were in a relationship way before they started acting in Magi series. Actually, Judal’s actor who got a role in the series first was the one who prompted Hakuryuu’s actor to go audience for one of the Ren princes.
- Judal’s actor is very jealous and he didn’t like it when his boyfriend had to kiss Arba and Morgiana’s actresses because the plot demanded it.
- Sinbad’s actor has a huge fanclub and it’s difficult to keep his fans away from him when he’s filming on an open area. The actors that share scenes with him often complain that his fans push and kick them just to reach their idol xD
- Scheherazade’s actress is just a teen girl playing the magi grandma. She’s actually the little sister of Titus’ actor and she has a crush on Muu’s actor.
- Every new season, Hakuei’s actress asks if her character will be back to the series only to be disappointed once again. Morgiana’s actress always comforts her because she knows about unfair treatment.
- David’s actor is the real grandpa of Aladdin’s actor and he only took part in magi because his grandchild asked him.
- Arba’s actress has the opposite character of the role she plays. Everyone within the cast loves her because she’s such a sweetheart.
- Morgiana and Kougyoku’s actresses are real life friends and they always ask the creators to put some Morgiana-Kougyoku friendship scenes. Also, in every interview they always say positive things about each other.
- Speaking of interviews, poor Kouen’s actor is always talking about his nerdy historical interests in his interviews but nobody pays attention to him because he’s not really popular (except from us! You and I always check Kouen’s actor interviews out )
- Finally, Aladdin, Alibaba, Morgiana, Kougyoku, Hakuryuu and Judal’s actors all have a rukh shaped tatoo to remind them the good times they had while filming magi.