anyway guys, here is some ACTUAL solid advice i can give to you:
- exfoliate your lips twice a day, once when you wake up and the other time before you go to bed.
- speaking of before you go to bed, always apply chapstick/lip balm before going to bed. trust me, if you have problems with dry lips then this’ll improve things greatly
- exfoliate your face twice a week!! that way you’re getting rid of dead skin and all that jazz but don’t overdo it or you’ll really make your skin sensitive
- this might be common knowledge already but if you’re using your hands to wash your face, wash your hands before you use them to put anything on your face otherwise you’re just getting dirt and stuff on your face
- if you’re having trouble getting rid of acne scars, then applying bleaching cream to those spots will diminish them in a few days’ time if you apply it every night before you go to bed
ok that’s pretty much the only good advice i have, i hope at least one of these helps !!