Photographer!Andrew & Model!Neil AU
(part one) (part two)
- Neil Abram Josten, is an on the rise model. Son of a former actor (granted a douchebag of one) and a make-up artist, Neil is a stunner. He was pressured to model by his father and has slowly come to hate the world he was forced into.
- Riko Moriyama is the son of several very successful models and the brother of Ichirou Moriyama- the current face of Calvin Klein. However, it’s clear he has no actual talent and keeps stealing jobs from his “best friend” Kevin Day, much to the disgust of Day’s agent David Wymack.
- Anyway, so Neil is still famous for his sass, especially at Riko. His social media accounts are just clapbacks left and right. Almost too many for everyone to keep up with.
- “Shout out to Riko Moriyama for proving to us that names can get you jobs but not talent.”
- “Hey @Riko_Moriyama - have you learned how much it costs to pull your head out of your ass? If you can’t cover it all, maybe some of us can help you out. Our contracts probably give us more wiggle room than yours.”
- Neil’s mother dies near the end of his contract, a fatal car accident that Neil is also involved it. He disappears for several years, during which Riko tells lies about Kevin to get him fired and steal his spotlight.
- Andrew Minyard is an on the rise photographer, slowly becoming famous for his photographs which shed light on tougher subjects within celebrities. He was still in juvie for three years, though no one is entirely sure why.
- When he decided to return to the public eye, Neil goes to find Andrew, interrupts him in the middle of a photo shoot and hires him to help expose the Hollywood world for what it is.
- Andrew thinks that Neil is a bit of a demanding ass, is annoyed with his quick temper and doesn’t want to do the job. Neil thinks Andrew is just another pretentious photographer. They don’t get along really, but finally Andrew is convinced to join.