Being in a relationship with Sebastian would include? Oh, can you also do Ciel? If that’s alright…
THESE TWO ARE MY LIFE OMG HOPE YOU LIKE THIS - I TOTALLY GOT CARRIED AWAY WITH THIS!!!!! :)
Sebastian Michaelis relationship headcanons
- Grand romantic gestures - he’d most likely carve an ice sculpture in your likeness on your birthday, anniversaries etc.
- He’d rarely kiss you on the lips - he’d prefer to kiss your hand on your forehead - there’s something about the delicacy of your hand when he kisses your knuckles, and something about the planes of your face that he loves. Kissing your lips makes him think of devouring your soul, and he’d rather not be thinking of that every moment that he’s with you - he’s hungry enough as it is.
- Sebastian would be possessive of you. On the rare occasions where he’s jealous, he’d lean in, and purr “you’re mine”, his hot breath fanning across your skin, his eyes glowing magenta in the shadows.
- He’d follow you everywhere, keeping an eye on you - no harm would befall you when you’re with him. None at all.
- He’d probably carry you everywhere, just because he can.
- Sebastian doesn’t do emotional talks, so if you went to him for comfort he’d be caught out and would find your display of weakness amusing. Don’t ask him if he truly loves you, either - it annoys him. He’s with you, what more proof do you need?
- Don’t tell him your fears, he’d exploit them for his own amusement. You’re afraid of the dark? Oh look, a demon is standing in your bedroom, red glowing eyes watching you from behind the door. You’re afraid of ghosts? Oh look, it feels like a hand grabbed your foot.
- However - if he ever overstepped your boundaries and really scared you, he’d stop immediately, getting down on one knee and crossing his arm over his double-breasted chest. “My apologies, My Lord/Lady.”
- Sebastian would encourage your hobbies and interests, doing what he could to help you while still serving Ciel.
- You’d rarely see him during the day… but at night, he’s all yours.
Ciel Phantomhive relationship headcanons
- Ciel is the more reserved partner - he’s not one for grand gestures or for showing his love for you in obvious ways, but once you learn to see the little ways in which he cares for you, it’s obvious that he loves and cherishes you.
- If you talk to him while he’s working, I can guarantee that he’d snap at you impatiently. He’d then sigh and apologise, but would otherwise pay no attention to you.
- He’d be very protective of you. When you leave the Estate to do your own thing, a certain demon butler would tail you from the moment you leave to the moment you cross the threshold of your own home. He’d never tell you, but you’d know.
- He wouldn’t be very comforting at all and doesn’t want to have long emotional talks with you, but he would do his best to help you in his own way however he could.
- Ciel would buy all the best outfits for you whenever he thought you needed one, and would get them tailored to your requests.
- Try as he might, he just can’t say no to you.
- You may find him standing in your doorway in Sebastian’s dress shirt at nighttime, his eyes full of sadness and fear. You may hear him cross the room and you may feel him get into bed beside you and cuddle up. He’s gone by dawn, and if you ask, he’s silent.
- Getting Sebastian to make you all your favourite foods and drinks, treats - he will cater to dietary requirements. He is, after all, simply one hell of a butler.
- The idea of courting you is to marry you. So be sure that you love him as you say you do.
- You’d be given almost free reign of the Manor. If you get lost, just whisper Sebastian, and you’ll be led to where Ciel is.