- a/n: heyy, i used to be magnoliamalik:) i'm sorry for being such a bad updater, i truly am. i've just haven't had the time because of school. i love greasers, btw. they're so gorgeous and i want to marry one. and yes, ray bans existed in the 50s; they were found in '37, and they gained popularity in the 40s-50s.
- Zayn: He walked into the diner, his three buddies behind him. The sound of their boots made everyone turn their heads to them. One of them walked to the jukebox, but no one knew if it was to actually play music or to flirt with one of those innocent girls who always wanted to be in a relationship with a greaser. Another one of the boys went back outside; the last one sat down in a stool, ordering a Coca-Cola. Zayn's eyes studied everyone in the room and, when they landed on you, he smirked to himself. You were in a booth with two friends, drinking a strawberry milkshake. Your two friends for his two friends that weren't flirting. He walked over to Anthony, the one drinking the Coke, and told him about taking one of those girls out with him. When Daniel came back inside, he told him the plan, too. As they both did what Zayn told him to do, he walked over to where you were sitting alone. He took off his jacket, sitting down beside you. His arms had a few black and white tattoos on them. "Hello," he winked with a sly smirk. "How can I help you?" you asked cautiously, since you had never had an encounter with a greaser before. "I just wanna take you out, sweetheart. What do you say?" With every word, his smirk grew bigger, and with your answer, it turned into a smile.
- Harry: He, with curly hair, still found a way to style it up as every greaser in the country did. He knew it would give him more attention with the ladies if he had it that way. His signature, however, was the red bandana that never left his right wrist. Harry Styles had a reputation because of that bandana. It started when he first became a greaser: everyone told him that he had to wear one because of his hair. He didn't want to, though, because it wasn't as attractive. He just worked a little harder on his hair than most. He didn't want to return his bandana, so he wore it on his wrist. That helped him join the most dangerous group of greasers in town. Everyone knew better than to mess with the boy with the misplaced bandana, but you gave him a chance. Turns out, the bandana wasn't the only misplaced thing of his, but himself too. He had been hanging with the wrong greasers, because he was not by any means that type of boy. You were the only one that knew who he was and how he truly was. Harry was one big teddy bear who wore leather jackets and styled his hair up with wax. When Harry stopped messing with the wrong crowd and got in where he actually belonged, he didn't stop wearing his bandana, but now, it was black instead of red.
- Liam: He was the boy who never gave up; who never took no for an answer. You were the good girl, the one who everyone loved. He had asked you time after time to let him take you on a date, but you were playing hard to get. You knew that greasers had an infamous reputation of being heartbreakers, so you kept your guard up. "Give me one chance," he begged you as he sat down next to you before your History class started. You straightened your blue and white dress, sighing, "I don't know." He turned you around, "One. Just one. You'll have an amazing time, I promise." You reluctantly agreed. When Friday night came, he took you to one of those drive in movies that every teen, including you, loved. An Audrey Hepburn movie was playing on the big screen. As she kissed her lover in the movie, Liam's lips connected with yours. As your lips moved together and synchronized, you knew that you had done the right thing by giving Liam an opportunity to take you out. Secretly, you hoped that there would be more dates and more kissed in the future. When Monday came, everyone had found out about your little kiss fest, and your friends would not stop teasing you about how he was always looking at you, and you were always blushing.
- Niall: Everyone knew who Niall James was. He was one of the rich greasers, the type of greaser that almost no one was. He would drive around with his friends on his convertible, wearing his new black Ray-Bans. He was the James Dean of his town: everyone wanted to be him or wanted to have him. The only person he wanted, though, was you. He couldn't stop thinking about you, and his greaser friends knew about it; they teased him all the time. Of course you wanted to date Niall James, too, but you thought he didn't pay attention to you. You thought he didn't even know who you were. However, one day, as soon as you got to school, you were bombarded by your friends. "Niall James wants to go out with you," they squealed. You couldn't believe it, you refused to. He could have any girl he wanted. Once he and his friends got to school, your friends started jumping and squeaking, specially when he winked at you. During lunch time, you sat down with your friends, only to be approached by the popular boy, "Are you free this friday night, hun?"
- Louis: He was your next door neighbor, and he thought he was the greatest person to exist. He was seen with a different girl each week. Of course, he was attractive; how else would be achieve his beloved man-whore status? He had yet to meet his match or the girl that would change him. Every teenage girl in his town loved his greased up hair, his dark blue eyes that could easily hypnotize anyone, and his amazing physique, built up by constantly working out and working with cars. Maybe, just maybe, there was something more than you just finding him attractive; maybe it was a curse. However, you knew better than to find yourself bewitched by him. Everyday, though, you could find yourself more and more intrigued by him, to the point where you were sure that it wasn't a simple infatuation. What pushed you to the edge was when you had to take your dad's car to where he worked and you could hear him singing Neil Sedaka's newest hit, Oh Carol. From that day on, he too was intrigued by you and the way you walked and talked and did everything. He asked you out not long after, not being able to keep to himself, and you after all, were the one that changed him.